Divine Strike vs BiP

Inuym

So the Bip operation against our friend Divine Strike has started, so far bip has lost 8 trains and 2 villages to a single player it will be interesting to see how they do against such a formidable opponent a master of the turtling technique by far master sniper and a master of the trash talk with over 70 percent ratio of defensive villages on his side divine strike should be able to weather the storm for a very very long time and i believe bip will suffer massive casualties.

Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
2016-12-28 Divine Strike MINE 99. +286,265 +47 +1,578,713 +1,059,651 +476,160
2016-12-27 Divine Strike MINE 105. +269,758 =42 =1,068,585 =901,899 =123,784
2016-12-26 Divine Strike MINE 105. +267,558 =42 =1,068,585 =901,899 =123,784

i figure this number will be closer to 2 million od by tomorrow

Side 1:
Players: Divine Strike
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 60
Difference: 54

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,457
Side 2: 338,178
Difference: 315,721

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,603
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17,603

chart

update: 15 trains down defender of the day, and 2.3 million od, guess bip isnt faring well

f0Vvxc.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser119970

well with a little help from 2Hard and a sit from Trex the count was 20 attempts by BiP to noble or recap. 1 was successful an i recapped. would of been able to hold on much longer if it had not been the fact that my sit was ended by trex not long after i left and my account left for dead.

so go infamy

thomas360

Great thread mate, good to see Divine Strike getting some recognition for once ;)

DeletedUser50733

well with a little help from 2Hard and a sit from Trex the count was 20 attempts by BiP to noble or recap. 1 was successful an i recapped.

Wait so despite the BiP-2Hard NAP, 2Hard are still working to the detriment of BiP?

I did wonder how long the NAP would last, lol

DeletedUser112461

Sigh.

We were sitting Divine Strike before the NAP between BiP and 2Hard came into effect. As soon as the NAP was agreed upon, we dropped the Divine Strike account sit. The TreX account was doing a friend a favour but diplomacy comes before personal friends/alliances.

9aa2e1a00c3ca9f2742dbee68563bd49.png

EDIT: This thread can be closed...

DeletedUser119970

2HARD had not helped since the initial attacks on me and then to sit after you the first night. So please tell me how defending my account from BiP was going to affect there nap. I no longer had any of there troops and they werent sitting me, i also wasnt a part of 2HARD

DeletedUser

Because their word to you has no value. You simply trusted someone with your account that you couldn't trust.

DeletedUser88324

Sigh.

We were sitting Divine Strike before the NAP between BiP and 2Hard came into effect. As soon as the NAP was agreed upon, we dropped the Divine Strike account sit. The TreX account was doing a friend a favour but diplomacy comes before personal friends/alliances.

9aa2e1a00c3ca9f2742dbee68563bd49.png

EDIT: This thread can be closed...

Pumps his chest about being a good ally for dumping a sit that is defending against a tribe that agreed to a ceasefire with his ally, yet just days ago they merged in a tribe that was at war with said ally.....Either you are full of shit, or just not all there buddy.

Badsmiley

At least you tried.

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Players: Divine Strike

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 3
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 252,240
Side 2: 27,231
Difference: 225,009

chart

DeletedUser112461

Pumps his chest about being a good ally for dumping a sit that is defending against a tribe that agreed to a ceasefire with his ally, yet just days ago they merged in a tribe that was at war with said ally.....Either you are full of shit, or just not all there buddy.

Cfl6DePWQAEFTMU.jpg

DeletedUser50733

All these names on here, I have no idea who's in who...

TRIBEWISE I MEANT

hurod

Meh, almost every active and skilled enough TW player can survive first wave. Solo never wins unless you are Tudadar.

DeletedUser

You can generally use up all your troops and survive the first wave unless the Op is complete overkill. The testament to a players ability is how they negate the follow up, not the initial hit.

hurod

He showed us how much he killed as defender. So he lost quite good number of troops himself. Second wave was probably more organized and thats how it went.

This is tribal wars, individuals wont survive.

DeletedUser

The question is whether you can lose your troops at a sustainable rate whilst simultaneously keeping up growth. Having high ODD is bad when you are soloing due to the troop disparity between you and your opponent. I've done a bit on past worlds to varying degrees of success, it can definitely be done if it is just one war against a top 5 tribe. Winning a world solo though, is nearly impossible.