Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

DeletedUser

Prime aint even near victory... However, we always have something new for you guys :icon_wink:.

So don't worry.

:icon_twisted:

Im sure it will be the last 10 players in kiltom will be joining FEAR. Im not saying a merge as in leadership combines but the last remnants of kiltom will join FEAR.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just because KilTom are loosing in stats don't mean they have lost the war. Jeez, stop saying FEAR?! will recruit them already. Only been a month or so since they also declared.

DeletedUser

16 Posts deleted for ban discussion.
Although you lot didn't mention names this time, accusing tribes of spamming the report system, cheating and using scripts to bypass w/e is.

Please don't accuse each other of cheating.
Keep it within forum rules.

Cheers,
Dwarveneree

DeletedUser

16 Posts deleted for ban discussion.
Although you lot didn't mention names this time, accusing tribes of spamming the report system, cheating and using scripts to bypass w/e is.

Please don't accuse each other of cheating.
Keep it within forum rules.

Cheers,
Dwarveneree

You refer to us as 'you lot' now? I thought we meant more to you .... My heart is now broken </3 SAD FAAAACCCEEE!!!!

I predict FEAR?! recruiting some KilTom players soon.

DeletedUser

those were our friends in kiltom from old times that were against the war, the others that stayed were enemy (thou we still have some friends in there that will join when you disband:D but until then we need them there;) )

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your friends from old times.......

I see..........

LOL

No wonder the whole world is against you. :lol:

Yeah this makes sense. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

those were our friends in kiltom from old times that were against the war, the others that stayed were enemy (thou we still have some friends in there that will join when you disband:D but until then we need them there;) )

Translation: We sent loads of invites out, and the rats jumping ship are our besties now. <3 all of you. Btw, we're going to invite more people in the event that Kiltom disbands, so be ready for more huggles guys! =)

DeletedUser

Translation: We sent loads of invites out, and the rats jumping ship are our besties now. <3 all of you. Btw, we're going to invite more people in the event that Kiltom disbands, so be ready for more huggles guys! =)

yeah that is what I really meant:D don't be mad mate because of those players choosing us over you;) and no that decision was not noobish because look who is nobling who right now

You speak noob very well Glen :p

with practice all these years....

DeletedUser

yeah that is what I really meant:D don't be mad mate because of those players choosing us over you;) and no that decision was not noobish because look who is nobling who right now

with practice all these years....

They chose Prime over BSM! OMG! The location has nothing to do with it I am sure....

DeletedUser

and you couldn't guess 'you' could meant 'The coalition'