Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

DeletedUser

Long gone are the days HTM ran PRIME with an iron fist and an open mind. He left due to real life and left a failure in charge. Don Funk, gone...a gaping hole of barbs. Why? Things didn't go his way and he didn't want to play boohoo!

Horsing who cracked under the pressure of the coalitions attack and quit the game. He was inexperienced and proved it by his recent actions.

The mighty KONG falls to prime due to unforeseen circumstances and what does prime do? They recruit half of them and the other half goes barb from bans! Prime never won anything, they simply capitalized on what some pissed off players did.

Allies? No, BSM and prime were never allies....that was only for the kong war. Time and time you cross into our borders. You snap back begging for our friendship because the useless barb munchers you recruit aren't capabale of reading the forums, like goldenswimmer.

Our alliance has turned into a bad marriage, you repeatedly question our loyalty after disrespecting us again and again. Then you declare on Kiltom...no TRY TO RECRUIT Kiltom and mail us asking to fix the border issues? It was your mass recruiting which started this border garbage and you know it, what are these players ever going to do for the tribe other than start diplomatic conflicts?

Do you know why divorce is so expensive? Because it's worth it!

We hereby break our shattered remnants of an alliance with you and declare to take half of your shit.

-
-
-

So the question after this reading this is "Why no pictures if Guyver wrote this?"

Simple, we're serious...as seen here.

[spoil]
31525-122194-1226464827986jpg-468x.jpg

77980927v3_225x225_Front.jpg

[spoil]
Iareseriouscat.jpg
[/spoil][/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

oooohhh mez likes, i'll try very hard to pretend i didn't know and just go ohhh my... prime is in trouble ;)

edit: good luck BSM, don't think you'll need it as they moved there support to slow and stop fear, kiltom & AOS but respect and good luck all the same...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

o this is going to be the most fun ive had in a long time:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

HeftySmurf

Wait what, who predicted and planned this from the start? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser47445

GAME ON PRIME

And yes just like ryan, this will be the most fun ive had in ages.

DeletedUser

*extra extra read all about it* BSM gets tons of free villages.

Good luck guys, you wont need it.

DeletedUser47445

Great PnP once again guyver. Sorry we were too busy laughing at Primes bum luck.

rich26ca

nicely done the spoil pic's at the end were a nice touch. not too long but still got your jabs in...

only thing that would have topped it for ya is if there was some empirical evidence to your claims about the alliance and them breaking it. but other then that i enjoyed it quite a bit.

DeletedUser

ow well this has made my day good bye prime i would say it was nice knowing you but it wasnt

i just hope you all enjoyed this world cause it will be over for you soon

really this has made my day

Randy gos to party

P.S thanks drea :)