Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

DeletedUser47445

We in Prime are relieved and hereby decline to contest the divorce. It has only been our generous nature which has prevented us from filing for divorce prior to this, despite repeated acts of adultery on your part and the subsequent falsehoods required by you in order to cover up such infidelity.

Furthermore, we are happy that you have taken the red-headed stepchild (also known as the coalition) and we have no intention of filing for custody.

What the....

O wait i get it...PnP fail...

labrat167

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM KilTom FEAR?! AOS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 22
Difference: 28

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 476,197
Side 2: 211,054
Difference: 265,143

image.php

rich26ca

We in Prime are relieved and hereby decline to contest the divorce. It has only been our generous nature which has prevented us from filing for divorce prior to this, despite repeated acts of adultery on your part and the subsequent falsehoods required by you in order to cover up such infidelity.

Furthermore, we are happy that you have taken the red-headed stepchild (also known as the coalition) and we have no intention of filing for custody.

since prime is the one that it appears no one wants to play with anymore... wouldn't prime be the red headed step child.

i think so....

and in that case hush before i beat you like the red headed step childed no one wants.

DeletedUser

We understand, you must be too busy begging for a restraining order :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You all seem so sure of the destruction of Prime, but I have yet to see anything convincing. Good luck:icon_razz:

labrat167

I saw something convincing..... BSM considers this war already over, they're busy deciding which of their allies to attack first. I'm convinced they're more reliable as an enemy than as an ally. :p

HeftySmurf

I saw something convincing..... BSM considers this war already over, they're busy deciding which of their allies to attack first. I'm convinced they're more reliable as an enemy than as an ally. :p

yawn

Care Level = 0

DeletedUser

Apparently they think the same of you. As does KilTom. Speaks volumes about your diplomacy apparently :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes, I am at a deadlock with myself on which to attack first. Kiltom or FEAR?! I mean, I would love to backstab allies who share similar views and are actively fighting in a war with us. Especially to go from a short range war to a war across many K's. :icon_rolleyes: Yeah, what a sad attempt at PnP. If you're going to try to turn us against each other, atleast have something my 3 year old sister would believe.

DeletedUser

Yes, I am at a deadlock with myself on which to attack first. Kiltom or FEAR?! I mean, I would love to backstab allies who share similar views and are actively fighting in a war with us. Especially to go from a short range war to a war across many K's. :icon_rolleyes: Yeah, what a sad attempt at PnP. If you're going to try to turn us against each other, atleast have something my 3 year old sister would believe.

Bolded the key part...

He meant in the future in case that didn't help.

DeletedUser

Bolded the key part...

He meant in the future in case that didn't help.

No. He says they "are deciding". Deciding is present tense. He is saying we are deciding now who to attack then. By that logic we already know exactly where we will noble and where everyone else will and have it all mapped out I am sure :icon_rolleyes:

vtsuperboi

who do we kno that did that..... hmmmmm the name escapes me.... it had an s, u, and n but...... :eek:

xstefanx

Now now, JayCeeBee is hardly a prime example of high activity levels is he?

DeletedUser

hmmmmm, do we know he was booted from Prime? or did he just quit Prime on his own because cause he got scared?