Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

HeftySmurf

to be fair, the worst train sent from AOS would have been mine, im very lazy and using safari i would send a 15 second train.

DeletedUser

They actually look very tight compared to most of the crappy trains I've seen from Prime..

coming from a player who lost how many villages was it matty?

and yeah AOS players WERE good players (God bless them) but not you matty;) but they really fail as a tribe

@hefty: I don't know if you were sitting pisopiso too but I know I saw worse than 15 second trains:D

DeletedUser59335

@matty
I don't remember quite correctly, it happen't about 10 +/- 3 days ago probably lazy account sitter but who knows. I haven't been playing account actively just helping out one player ;)

HeftySmurf

and yeah AOS players WERE good players (God bless them) but not you matty;) but they really fail as a tribe

@hefty: I don't know if you were sitting pisopiso too but I know I saw worse than 15 second trains:D

pisopiso went through about 20 owners in two weeks. wouldnt surprise me if some mexican with dial up had it

DeletedUser

I lost villages, yeah, but my point is still valid, i.e. your tribe's nooby trains seriously suck.

And you're right, I'm not a good player, yet your noob tribe continue to make me look good, what does it say about them?

@Junker: Fair nuff mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I lost villages, yeah, but my point is still valid, i.e. your tribe's nooby trains seriously suck.

And you're right, I'm not a good player, yet your noob tribe continue to make me look good, what does it say about them?

@Junker: Fair nuff mate :)

and those nooby trains made their way to your villages;)

DeletedUser

and those nooby trains made their way to your villages;)

And I killed many times that of what actually went through = Prime's fail to effectively noble out a small player :icon_redface:

Anyway, have fun being a spectator on the sidelines as your tribe goes even further down the toilet :lol:

For this Guyver, you getz an extra cookie, pure win dude...

image009.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah pure win for you guys

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime R.I.M.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM Guyver
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 77
Difference: 51

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,234,096
Side 2: 748,558
Difference: 485,538

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 72
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 823,553
Side 2: 701,692
Difference: 121,861

image.php

image.php

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No. of Villages

1stPrime247,868,498 35777 2ndBSM177,459,620 27673

prime has 35,777 villages and BSM has 27673 do you think those small enoblements could affect a tribe? also Compute the war stats for 1 month why compute it weekly? Our war is 1 month old...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: maxxjd

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 427
Difference: 75

image.php

Side 1: 3,379,491
Side 2: 4,142,364
Difference: 762,873

image.php

A 75 village diffrence is still to small...Well it's only one month.

DeletedUser

yeah pure win for you guys

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime R.I.M.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM Guyver
Players:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 77
Difference: 51

image.php

Side 1: 1,234,096
Side 2: 748,558
Difference: 485,538

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 72
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 823,553
Side 2: 701,692
Difference: 121,861

image.php

image.php

Win indeed, I don't know about you though....were those ten days in our forums worth the price you're about to pay for them?

You're all talk now, so keep posting your stats and when you get back on make sure to rebuild those catted down villages of yours and be a good boy.

EDIT: Please, I can see you're frustrated over what your losses are going to be but everyone knows guyver is all inactives. For you to include them is just goes to prove that you have nothing more to show. Any accounts in there that come back are invited back to BSM.

This is true, the sheer size is enough to take hits and trade the lead off evey so often.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree guyver, I'm still gonna cat down those villages of Lvloh3n and with all his dodging makes life easier.

DeletedUser

He can't dodge, remember? He paid the oh so heavy price of spying.

If you want to use spies to your advantage in wars, that is so not the way to go about it. He should have asked me how to do it legally :D Maybe now that cocky mouth of his will die down or just shut completely.

Next please, I need more morons to rip apart.

Eksiljyden

No. of Villages

1stPrime247,868,498 35777 2ndBSM177,459,620 27673

prime has 35,777 villages and BSM has 27673 do you think those small enoblements could affect a tribe? also Compute the war stats for 1 month why compute it weekly? Our war is 1 month old...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: maxxjd

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 427
Difference: 75

image.php

Side 1: 3,379,491
Side 2: 4,142,364
Difference: 762,873

image.php

If you want the true picture I think you should throw in AOS, KilTom and FEAR?! as well... Since there's NO way we can use all of our 35,777 villages against BSM. You know that and I know that.

Maybe the best way to compare the stats are not by taking villages nobled but compare the number of villages you've taken from an enemy tribe by the number of villages you got yourself?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The thread is about war with BSM vs Prime, ...Not Elksidjen vs Bsm or Lvlo3n vs BSM .. Or Prime vs Fear, BSM.

Those tribes you mentioned are doing their best to noble prime villas and fight back.

Stats is about tribes not individual players achievements.?

Last edited:

Eksiljyden

The thread is about war with BSM vs Prime, ...Not Elksidjen vs Bsm or Lvlo3n vs BSM ..

Stats is about tribes not individual players achievements.?

I haven't said anything about individual player achievements...I said that there's no way we can use all our villages (due to multiple fronts) against BSM. So you can't put our village count forward to show that you're doing better since you got less villages than Prime.

I would expect your lead to be bigger since you got the initial surprise and have been planning against us for months. I don't think 75 villages are that much... :icon_wink:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I haven't said anything about individual player achievements...I said that there's no way we can use all our villages (due to multiple fronts) against BSM. So you can't put our village count forward to show that you're doing better since you got less villages than Prime.

I would expect your lead to be bigger since you got the initial surprise and have been planning against us for months. I don't think 75 villages are that much... :icon_wink:

Yea, 75 villas aint much well it's only one month...The good thing is it's a good fight.. Also regarding what you said about planning this is untrue we tried to settle all problems diplomatically but your leadership seems to be busy planning about their next expansion.

Eksiljyden

Yea, 75 villas aint much well it's only one month...The good thing is it's a good fight.. Also regarding what you said about planning this is untrue we tried to settle all problems diplomatically but your leadership seems to be busy planning about their next expansion.

Well... You know that that untrue. I got several conversations and PM where it's stated that BSM has been into this for months...

And in regards to planing by our leadership I can say that that's untrue. We did NOT have any plans of attacking BSM. In fact I tried to get the border issues solved in a diplomatic way...

I know this since I've been part of the leadership since I ented Prime from NMA some 1½ ago. :icon_wink: