Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

rich26ca

Well... You know that that untrue. I got several conversations and PM where it's stated that BSM has been into this for months...

And in regards to planing by our leadership I can say that that's untrue. We did NOT have any plans of attacking BSM. In fact I tried to get the border issues solved in a diplomatic way...

I know this since I've been part of the leadership since I ented Prime from NMA some 1½ ago. :icon_wink:

Of course you did once they were yet another threat. but when you guys thought you had them in your pocket you didn't and thats why there pissed about it.

Hugo Milho

Fair enough if you say that not all your villages are being used against BSM, but have to even noticed that we are also at war with Sparta, so i guess we could say the exact same thing, not all our villages attacking Prime.

As for the war goes, its a maraton not a sprint so i agree with Ampac in saying that it has only been a month so we still a lot of axe throwing to do. 75 villages is nothing a tribe can noble that in a day.

Eksiljyden

Of course you did once they were yet another threat. but when you guys thought you had them in your pocket you didn't and thats why there pissed about it.

Hmm... I must say rich... I'm impressed that you know what we (the leaders of Prime) thinks before we do it ourselves. Ever thought of making a career out of it ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hmm... I must say rich... I'm impressed that you know what we (the leaders of Prime) thinks before we do it ourselves. Ever thought of making a career out of it ? :icon_eek:

That is his career. That's why he's so good at it.

rich26ca

1. Your almost exclusively new leaders
2. Your paying for past leadership mistakes
3. I am good at it and king was right it is what i do, lol ;)
4. I don't have to read minds to know this just talk with BSM and you can clear get there gripe with you guys past and present.

Listening to them, thats the Key in all this mate... and why your in the mess your in. but must say the first few months of the war prime is holding stronger then expected. but its all a matter of time. like many have already stated this is a marathon and were not gonna let you win it.

;)

Eksiljyden

Fair enough if you say that not all your villages are being used against BSM, but have to even noticed that we are also at war with Sparta, so i guess we could say the exact same thing, not all our villages attacking Prime.

Then let us have some statistics:

Prime:
35801 villages

Sparta (since they're attacking BSM):

R.I.M & Mercny (just to make sure I'm not flamed for not taking them into account also):
4803 + 1135 = 5938

TOTAL:

KilTom

FEAR?!

BSM

S.A.W

AOS

Booty, Guyver & TOMTOM (Same as R.I.M etc. Therefore they're included)
2990 + 1860 + 1621 = 6471

TOTAL:

So the "Coalition" has ~30% more villages than Prime/R.I.M/Mercny. So I would guess you nobled 30% more villages than us. That has not been the case so far...:icon_wink:

Here are the war stats so far (without the basher tribes). Feel free to add them in as well but I don't think they'll change the picture very much...

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?! AOS KilTom
Players:

Timeframe: 01/12/2009 00:00:00 to 10/02/2010 21:23:22

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,360
Side 2: 1,436
Difference: 924

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,217,671
Side 2: 13,505,522
Difference: 8,712,149

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: 21/01/2010 21:29:00 to 10/02/2010 21:23:22

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 268
Difference: 26

image.php

Side 1: 2,322,715
Side 2: 2,618,328
Difference: 295,613

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Sparta
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 10/02/2010 21:23:22

Side 1: 392
Side 2: 387
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 3,678,228
Side 2: 3,724,852
Difference: 46,624

image.php

To take this even further it means that Prime/Sparta has nobled 2994 enemy villages while FEAR?!/KilTom/AOS/BSM have nobled 2091 enemy villages. This means that it takes Prime/Sparta 19.07 villages / enemy nobling while FEAR?!/AOS/KilTom/BSM must use 42.95 villages to noble an enemy village. A number which twice as big as Prime/Sparta's even though they have ~30% more villages. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

All of this "They have more villages blah blah blah" stuff is a load of crap. Not every village is as effective, alot of these extra villages are very far from the front. All you can use them for is stacking and carpet nuking. So you can't say the coalition should be nobling 30% more.

As Hugo said, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Here is where the "They have more villages!" comes into play, the coalition has more villages, so it will be able to keep up the pace. Where as Prime will tire it's resources much quicker. Which is why Rich has been saying that it's only a matter of time.

rich26ca

also there are factors not included in your theory posted above.

1. the only tribe that declared and warred in your time frame was bsm, the other tribes have been waring you longer and the first month you guys took a beating but fared much better with E as your leader then horsey

2. Stats don't show hefty efforts or SAW

2. Your not counting dismissed/quit/deleted players

factor in those stats then you end up with a much different picture....

and as said before this is a war of nutrition (length/endurance) as good as you guys have done with in the stats(which with the other factors in your losing) can't be maintained for forever.

best scenario for prime is exactly what you guys are already trying which is to re-befriend old friends now enemies so you can concentrate on fear?!

tiss tiss asking BSM and Kiltom for NAP's .......

Yeap Prime is rock solid guys.

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Glen7 and Rich26 has a point, it's a marathon not a sprint while those also applies to our tribes it all boils down who are the fighters and who will push it in the long run.

The strong will survive and the weak will perish.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Glen7 and Rich26 has a point, it's a marathon not a sprint while those also applies to our tribes it all boils down who are the fighters and who will push it in the long run.

The strong will survive and the weak will perish.

I'm not taking credit for Hugo's idea. :lol:

DeletedUser

I got several conversations and PM where it's stated that BSM has been into this for months...

That's not correct.

BSM have not been into it for months, not to say that there weren't those of us hoping they would and dropping hints to that effect ":)

DeletedUser

No. of Villages

1stPrime247,868,498 35777 2ndBSM177,459,620 27673

prime has 35,777 villages and BSM has 27673 do you think those small enoblements could affect a tribe? also Compute the war stats for 1 month why compute it weekly? Our war is 1 month old...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: maxxjd

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 427
Difference: 75

image.php

Side 1: 3,379,491
Side 2: 4,142,364
Difference: 762,873

image.php

A 75 village diffrence is still to small...Well it's only one month.

infact BSM has 27k villages while Prime has like much less than that number you said
we have other fronts too you know;)
and I used 1 week period to see what is happening in the war recently, you can do 1 month stats, others will do the math themselves;)

@guyver: so your inactives are really inactive so we should not count them and our inactives are just lame excuses right?:D
those catted villages will be built again;) but you can never take back the villages you lost to me:D

I agree guyver, I'm still gonna cat down those villages of Lvloh3n and with all his dodging makes life easier.

so that's you method:D loss the villages to the enemy and cat his instead:p

He can't dodge, remember? He paid the oh so heavy price of spying.

If you want to use spies to your advantage in wars, that is so not the way to go about it. He should have asked me how to do it legally :D Maybe now that cocky mouth of his will die down or just shut completely.

Next please, I need more morons to rip apart.

it was 270 villages but 90 villages now;) why? I can not talk about it here:D

Yea, 75 villas aint much well it's only one month...The good thing is it's a good fight.. Also regarding what you said about planning this is untrue we tried to settle all problems diplomatically but your leadership seems to be busy planning about their next expansion.

yeah it is only 1 month by now and with the forums I saw this war will not continue for more than 2 more month, and no you will not win by then:D

As for the war goes, its a maraton not a sprint so i agree with Ampac in saying that it has only been a month so we still a lot of axe throwing to do. 75 villages is nothing a tribe can noble that in a day.

yeah he/she is right, they are at war with sparta, so that was why your leadership was mad at you guys and send mad mails because you called back the support on sparta frontline:p

All of this "They have more villages blah blah blah" stuff is a load of crap. Not every village is as effective, alot of these extra villages are very far from the front. All you can use them for is stacking and carpet nuking. So you can't say the coalition should be nobling 30% more.

As Hugo said, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Here is where the "They have more villages!" comes into play, the coalition has more villages, so it will be able to keep up the pace. Where as Prime will tire it's resources much quicker. Which is why Rich has been saying that it's only a matter of time.

you and ampac should talk between each other and decide that having more villages is good or bad:p because one day he comes and says one thing and the other day you come and say the other thing and both of them are supposed to be your advantage:D

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All your points Lvloh3n has logic but the important thing is you continue to play the game, catting villages is an old strategy to destroy players, while this strategy is always downplayed players who are catted down realize the long term effect of this strategy.

If you haven't encountered this kind of strategy.............Then just enjoy the game... :)

This war will last for a very long time... Not 1 month not 2 months....But maybe 7 months..... Scorched earth, KILL THEM ALL!!! philosophy..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well... You know that that untrue. I got several conversations and PM where it's stated that BSM has been into this for months...

And in regards to planing by our leadership I can say that that's untrue. We did NOT have any plans of attacking BSM. In fact I tried to get the border issues solved in a diplomatic way...

I know this since I've been part of the leadership since I ented Prime from NMA some 1½ ago. :icon_wink:

Eks i also have been in leadership with BSM ..actually since we started our alliance(LOL) with Prime..
i know all the history...the recruits in our ks...our refugees...nobling in our ks...i sat and watched our ex-dukes try to solve it..."i will look into it "..was what we got from Prime every time....
When i finally got Duke...that was my first mission..to get our borders straight..
We all saw how it turned out...insults from HTM, ignored by horsing
then all the coaliation talk..and yes BSM was involved..but never committed...
Then all of a sudden, Prime wanted to "fix" everything..even offered to take borders away...have prime/BSM a big happy family ...LOL...but history is the best lesson in life/and this game...hehehe.iknew as soon as you had no threats again it would be back to same old same old...

As for stats..both sides can play make them say pretty much whatever...
We all know..both sides..it going to take a long long time...:icon_wink:

Hugo Milho

Thanks Ampac for not noticing i said it was a maraton, anyways yes we have more villages like everyone in this thread is now saying its going to be a long war.

Lvl3 guy you say that we received a mad mail for taking back support, well done your spying sure paid off and now your banned for it well done, i dont give out cookies but if i did they would be the best cookies in the world, not just any cookies BSM cookies :icon_wink:

I probably shouldnt bother posting on this thread since i am not attacking you guys in Prime yet as i am busy bringing the pain to Sparta... i feel a flame for this one.

Anyways keep up your good work on the forums we appreciate your comments, yes i am sarcastic, and i will be around...

DeletedUser

lol, I don't know why I bother. The losers ALWAYS add in the inactives to make themselves feel better.

W20 is such a noob world, the stats mean almost nothing because they're smeared with inactives. That's nothing to take pride in and flame others for.

Fact is, Guyver....the mock tribe which was once K A and SEL and now a tribute to my super uber amazing awesomeness is purely inactives.

So you know what? Go ahead, noble them all and brag about it...it's all empty to us and there's noone on your side so huddle up in your corner and giggle like school girls.

Any members that come back, like sir jita did a few days are moved back to the main tribe.

DeletedUser

All your points Lvloh3n has logic but the important thing is you continue to play the game, catting villages is an old strategy to destroy players, while this strategy is always downplayed players who are catted down realize the long term effect of this strategy.

If you haven't encountered this kind of strategy.............Then just enjoy the game... :)

This war will last for a very long time... Not 1 month not 2 months....But maybe 7 months..... Scorched earth, KILL THEM ALL!!! philosophy..

I will watch all my villages nobled out but never quit;) so I promise you lots of fun from me:D

lol, I don't know why I bother. The losers ALWAYS add in the inactives to make themselves feel better.

oooo so that's why that "Xwhatever" guy added "deathwhateverkid"
thanks for clearing that for me:D

DeletedUser

I will watch all my villages nobled out but never quit;) so I promise you lots of fun from me:D

Maybe because even accounts like mattypoole will have low morale when attacking you once the pwnage of your account is complete :lol: