Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

DeletedUser

He has also picked an interesting start date for the stats :icon_rolleyes:
given the formation of sparta at the time, and since.

As a statistician, I have some much more accurate stats, including details of every single troop lost in every attack from BSM and on BSM vs sparta since jan the 1st.

I am pleased with what I see.

Remember, BSM is much bigger than us, and has some very good players in it, who (unfortunately for us) are not on our side, but the friendships we made with some of them in the west early in the game have held up nicely - pity the eastern part of BSM decided to attack us.

rich26ca

well then post them siadona

i picked dates that show action there was a war there long before BSM went after Prime... weather you want to admit to or not those stats aren't altered and that war has no bearing on me what so ever. so i'm quite independent on the war not looking to scew the stats at all.

started at the first month where i could see you two fighting and posted up to current. and the stats say that you have caught up but are still -41 villages to BSM and your right they are much bigger then you

149.746.386 - sparta

177.587.436 - BSM

Diff of 27 mill or so...

yet BSM is fighting prime as well so how much of BSM is focused on your tribe? i would prob say less then half

so who exactly is bigger then who again?

DeletedUser

To be honest Siandona, noone cares about you. Or sparta in that respect...then again every tribe you lead seems to lack respect...wonder why that is :|

If you want to count the actual troops wasted in the war, well you do that....I on the other will go out and take a walk on the beach. There's this thing called a life, sometimes I live mine :eek:

If you want to count stats, I can toss in the ohhh.....8 accounts you booted that we were nobling? BSM never booted anyone on the eastern end. Tucci was inactive since SEL which showed in his stats and wrathfulls account got hacked by one of spartas friends from w22.

You should rethink that quote in your signature, because you're still talking and saying nothing :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I will admit defeat when you guys could noble me to less than 800 villages:p and be aware I lost 90 villages to the ban;) so you only need 10 villages:D

[SPOIL]
0lvl.jpg
[/SPOIL]

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1634057&pn=-1&type=all&enemy=-1&enemyt=34004&min=&max=

Tick tock, tick tock....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

... which just shows that nothing has changed since he posted the challenge.

DeletedUser

That post just shows you like to open your mouth before reading anything.

He noble a mess of villages back, barbs of course 40-50 of them after he got back. So please....go play with your friends in prime and come back when you have a better understanding of what goes on in the world.

So now, on top of counting the troops killed in the war....which is pretty sad as is you're going to stalk me on here? Win!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Simply put - he said you need to noble 10 villages - You said there are only 10 to go. Regardless of what happened in between "nothing much has changed" overall. :lol:

As for counting troops... I have this amazing new device called a 'computer' - it saves me a lot of work :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

NOT simple, since you're a noob and like to try and spin things your way like that failure called flb.

When he came back, he nobled all of his old barbs which he had already done previous to posting that and continued nobling them. He had 850 a few days ago and must have given up. Lvl isn't one to defend with offense, or not log into the forums for days at a time.

Seriously though, why would you count the troops.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,252
Side 2: 785
Difference: 467

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,076,263
Side 2: 7,602,260
Difference: 4,474,003

image.php

PRIME are still winning, and by a good bit to, when BSM get through the meat shields they will turn this around !

DeletedUser

Meatshields? Lol, I don't think Prime have that many meatshields :lol:

DeletedUser47445

Hey Lvl, i really love these trains, free ODD

1. Attack
Attacker: [player]lvl0h3n[/player]
Tribe: [ally]Prime[/ally]
Origin: [coord]573|714[/coord]
Arrival time: Mar 25, 2010 02:24:14:160
2. Attack
Arrival time: Mar 25, 2010 02:24:18:777
3. Attack
Arrival time: Mar 25, 2010 02:24:23:894
4. Attack
Arrival time: Mar 25, 2010 02:24:26:480

DeletedUser59335

add rim oh yes they do... but proving to be a smart move.

This was posted in the other thread but since your disclaiming this without looking at the other thread.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.I.M.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 121
Difference: 34

*Claps BSM for great work trying to get through "the meatshield"

DeletedUser

This was posted in the other thread but since your disclaiming this without looking at the other thread.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Lol thats more pathetic than being on the loosing side of Sparta.

Eksiljyden

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

I didn't know that meatshields/inactives fight back?