Divorce...we are doing it right!!!

DeletedUser47445

The forums have been dead for like, what, three or four days...

DeletedUser

Typical posters are leaving or getting bored (me) and nothing new is happening in the world. That equals nobody posting here.

DeletedUser

there is no tense debate anymore cause prime basically won the war.

DeletedUser

there is no tense debate anymore cause prime basically won the war.

Prime have won the world so everyone might as well quit as you have no real long term prospects, or you can play tiddlywinks till we come and take your villages. All the sat accounts together will not save any of you...
ROFL

DeletedUser

Prime have won the world so everyone might as well quit as you have no real long term prospects, or you can play tiddlywinks till we come and take your villages. All the sat accounts together will not save any of you...
ROFL

Cocky much :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser59335

Cocky much :icon_rolleyes:

I would say it is more realistic then cocky, look at the world, look at the stats. After that what do you think?

The only thing that could lead to another result is if Prime brake up.

DeletedUser

I would say it is more realistic then cocky, look at the world, look at the stats. After that what do you think?

The only thing that could lead to another result is if Prime brake up.

And last time i played they where on the verge of collapse, alot of their decent players left.
not sure what its like now though.

DeletedUser

He's got a point, bad diplomacy, bans and just no effort whatsoever has shaped w20 into an absolute mess. More than it was anyway.

Typical posters are leaving or getting bored (me) and nothing new is happening in the world. That equals nobody posting here.

You should try xbox imo

DeletedUser

I haven't played socom in like three weeks, there was some big debacle about me being a cheater or something because I kept taking out three people in one game with a single shot.

>.> Yeah, little kids have ways of ruining reputations like that when they get jealous, it's not that hard to A) Spawn B) Run to the cliff C) aim, shoot and own three doods that are too busy touching themselves to play lol

DeletedUser59335

And last time i played they where on the verge of collapse, alot of their decent players left.
not sure what its like now though.

I do not remember anything what your describing with Prime? When Hefty formed his tribe few players left but all of those had only been in the tribe for few days. So please exactly WHAT TIME are you referring too? Since I have no idea when you last played?