dlrow 13 read it backwards

DeletedUser

Read that above backwards its say world 31 lol
I'm asking what is your opinions on world 31 is it a failure or a good world???
Its your choice you decide?
Hmm its your choice
what issures do we have with future world we should decuss???
Hmm you decide???
My problem with world 31 is that the sea of grey what I am refering to is the players villages that are grey on the map. Its so sad to see this happen.
How should we fixe this any suggestions?
hopfully tribal wars team will see this and it will help them with future worlds.
I am here to help tribal wars its what I do I need your help on these topic to help the future of tribal wars?
please reply the suggestions you have?:)

DeletedUser

I have played in a few worlds and I think W31 is pretty decent, some people don't realize how young it is and they jump to conclusions that it "sucks". There are a good few tribes forming now and even on the less mentioned rim the smaller tribes are starting to get their shit together and cause havoc.

DeletedUser

Lol, that says 31 world. You already made it backwords and then said to read it backwords.

It would have to be 13 dlrow, and then read it backwords would be world 31. Yeah...sorry. :p

DeletedUser

Well it wont be a sea of grey no longer, as the admins made the nobles to grow to 3K so now players will noble them, and then have villages where the academy's are nearly built.
So i think you wont be seeing that sea of grey for too long, if you put everyone as your enemie you should have a sea of red :]

DeletedUser

What is the point in having an academy in all villages? This world isn't the package system

DeletedUser

that makes the game way boring, as people will start nobling barbs to get coins, wich is very sad, since they wont learn how to realy fight! :icon_twisted: