DLV STILL Here?

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe DLV is the oldest tribe in World 24 that's still alive. I must say I didn't expect this. I figured that MANIC would've eaten them up in a few weeks. But still they remain.. I bet ju guys didn't know I was in DLV :icon_razz: Was at the beginning of the world and I left b/c it was becoming a family tribe if I remember straight. Dang.. Hard to believe that it's been 2 years already :icon_eek:

Anywho, I just popped in to look at the dominance map and omg the tables have turned, lol. Can someone tell me how Hyper formed? :)

sypherr

ayrean and the remains of what xp was merged i think im not to overly sure but some how bo john got duke and he's from bottom left of the world and may have been manic im not to sure, he'l be around soon to correct me! he likes to troll :D

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ofc DLV is still here. They will be in the end of the world. They are too cowardly to join any war, and when one of their members gets into a bad situation, he nobles a village on the other side of the world (an area with a lot of barbs ofc :axemen:)

DeletedUser

ayrean and the remains of what xp was merged i think im not to overly sure but some how bo john got duke and he's from bottom left of the world and may have been manic im not to sure, he'l be around soon to correct me! he likes to troll :D

we merged with heroes who are ex FS and well then we warred some tribes :p

Bo-John-bo

he'l be around soon to correct me! he likes to troll :D

Haha you know me so well even though we have hardly spoken :)

As waffles says, we are aryeon and heroes (who were old FS, then joined SOA, then left lol) I unfortunately wasn't ever in MANIC, except world 42 but then quit :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

DLV, unlike AYREON and co., have been a generally consistently named tribe, never changed their name or moved tribes for a merger, and have been around since August 1st.

AYREON, the original tribe, was founded November 8th.

DLV is still older.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe DLV is the oldest tribe in World 24 that's still alive. I must say I didn't expect this. I figured that MANIC would've eaten them up in a few weeks. But still they remain.. I bet ju guys didn't know I was in DLV :icon_razz: Was at the beginning of the world and I left b/c it was becoming a family tribe if I remember straight. Dang.. Hard to believe that it's been 2 years already :icon_eek:

Anywho, I just popped in to look at the dominance map and omg the tables have turned, lol. Can someone tell me how Hyper formed? :)

yep... we are still here... Always under attack by some bigger tribe, but always surviving. Good to see ya though. you may not know me... Game or scorp were Duke back then..

Ofc DLV is still here. They will be in the end of the world. They are too cowardly to join any war, and when one of their members gets into a bad situation, he nobles a village on the other side of the world (an area with a lot of barbs ofc :axemen:)

Ahem? Suck it.

DeletedUser48597

Game or scorp were Duke back then..

Scorp at that time. I became Duke in December, which is when I tried to get rid of anything to do with a family tribe, since I don't like them.

Glad to see you haven't let the tribe disband yet. You have kept your word :)

DeletedUser

yea but we totally even forgot you were in the world war :) but since well s2orme arent here to protect you what are the rank 1-3 tribes gonna do to you :)

DeletedUser

yea but we totally even forgot you were in the world war :) but since well s2orme arent here to protect you what are the rank 1-3 tribes gonna do to you :)

They are going to try and long distance nuke/noble make some of us quit...but make that only the rank 1-2 tribes

DeletedUser

They are going to try and long distance nuke/noble make some of us quit...but make that only the rank 1-2 tribes

Do i has to try and long range noble you ? HEH HEH HEH :p im bored but i probably will send nukes and nobles at you its fun doing it long distance

EDIT: that was lame im not allowed to attack your members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DLV is still older, August was earlier than October. Anyone else think there's an older tribe?

DeletedUser

17th August 2008 - 19:00

MAybe thats natch

Silent assasins
01st August 2008 - 19:32 so about the same

DeletedUser

Scorp at that time. I became Duke in December, which is when I tried to get rid of anything to do with a family tribe, since I don't like them.

Glad to see you haven't let the tribe disband yet. You have kept your word :)

Hasn't been easy, but i am pretty determined now that i'm so close to fulfilling that promise...

deadsocks

Wow, Fenx finally died off. They were still there in April.
MANIC is still there. Not so old, but still there in its original "glory".
S²ORMe still had all the original SWARM forums until a certain SOMEONE deleted them all. And that's still around. Before that, it was called Devil-K.
Natch I hear still has all the Kings forums. Deus has all the Garuda forums. There's still all that history out there.
Merc.T is as old as the ages, but being neutral and all, never gets much in the way of attention.

DeletedUser

Actually Garuda was deleted, I formed Deus as a completely new tribe with a sat account

deadsocks

Actually Garuda was deleted, I formed Deus as a completely new tribe with a sat account
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I bet I can guess why, too... you didn't want Garuda to be the dominant partner in the merge, for the sake of people's pride?
Too bad :(