{dmn} vs +p

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

We've been pretty quite over the last few weeks just picking off remaining LHF villages here and there and about 1week ago us here at {DMN} smelt the air of war in the fields of W15, and have decided we will not just sit here and be left out of the fun.

A while back some of you may remember us HKoDH as were called then were warring the WL family (DWL,DWL-W,DeD and some others in the family) in that war DWL the main tribe of the WL family merged into R@GE (+P), RAGE sister tribe.Back then we did not have the strength to challenge them (R@GE,RAGE) so we left them and went to war with the LHF family, now we have nothing else near us to war, so we have decided to finish this once and for all, a alliance was in place between our tribes but we have decided to terminated it because +P have been attacking our inactive players and not consulting us about it. We gave them a warning 2 days ago so it should be a fair fight XD.

So us here at {DMN} here by declare war upon +P

War just started dont expect stats for at least 24 hours

DeletedUser

I appreciate you announcing this on the forum. It allows us to discuss this in the open as we have been aware of your interest in attacking us. But honestly we never heard a complaint from your tribe about nobling any of your inactives. Also you have sniped several of our larger members after we lost one of our tribal leaders. These members were good players and their loss was an impact.
However, we have recovered and are now ready for your attacks. This is tribal wars and in my opinion, you feel as much as we do that it is time to fight.
The way I see it we stand in the way of your expansion into the core from the rim. .This should be a great war with battles one by both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heel toe...Heel Toe

This war is going to be interesting, I want to hear the sound of whips in the next week or I'll be very disappointed.

Giddy-up! :lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

But who will be in the axis, and who will be in the allies? :icon_wink:

Good to see more top 20 tribes going to war. Peace sucks.

Antyrael

DeletedUser

Hmmm,

Can't decide who to root for... :icon_neutral:

If I root for {dmn} and they win we at Scion will become #10 but at the price of #9 being that much more ahead.

If I root for +P then we may still be #11 but close to breaking into the single digits.

That of course is assuming that my support is the deciding factor in this war. :icon_wink:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
why is {DMN} no calt {KRN}

What the hell are you talking about?

I like the tribe {DMN}. They completely wiped out LHF, who just sucked, I wanted to move down to K48 by myself and take them out. Oh well.

GO {DMN}

DeletedUser

What the hell are you talking about?

I like the tribe {DMN}. They completely wiped out LHF, who just sucked, I wanted to move down to K48 by myself and take them out. Oh well.

GO {DMN}

man chak it for yourself its now krn

DeletedUser

LOL yeah war!.. Really thought you (DMN) were declaring war on wanted, but I'm just being paranoid.. lol.. Best of luck to both tribes..

DeletedUser

Antyrael

DMN betrayed the alliance, but seriously, anyone could have seen that coming a mile off, so we are prepared...And this isnt part of the larger war, and doesnt look like its going to be unless other tribes jump in

DeletedUser

you guys betrayed the alliance by attacking us first and took around 60 villages off our inactive player
Side 1: +P

Side 2: {DMN}

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:
Side 1: 6,209
Side 2: 6,398
Difference: 189

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 60
Side 2: 5
Difference: 55

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 52,750,646
Side 2: 47,749,802
Difference: 5,000,844

DeletedUser

Antyrael

now who exactly is axis and who is allies...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

We all know this war isn't really over the inactives listed since forever. Especially when We have swapped members twice. Lets just agree that it is time to fight. Also we all know that alliances don't last forever. You didn't break the alliance with a sneak attack, so you have my respect. Now its just time for war.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
man chak it for yourself its now krn

You need to check it for yourself. As I type this message, {DMN} is ranked 9th in the world. They have a brother tribe known as {KRN}. They are currently 38th in the world. It seems to me its just an extension to there tribe. Don't tell me to get my facts straight. I know everything that goes on in world 15. I have contacts in half of the top 40 tribes in the world.

Why don't you go back to your pointwhorish ways, and command your stupid tribes. You should not be on the public forums. You are annoying and a complete idiot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We all know this war isn't really over the inactives listed since forever. Especially when We have swapped members twice. Lets just agree that it is time to fight. Also we all know that alliances don't last forever. You didn't break the alliance with a sneak attack, so you have my respect. Now its just time for war.

I dont think it really matters. Any excuse to fight is a good one in my book :)

DeletedUser

I appreciate you announcing this on the forum. It allows us to discuss this in the open as we have been aware of your interest in attacking us. But honestly we never heard a complaint from your tribe about nobling any of your inactives. Also you have sniped several of our larger members after we lost one of our tribal leaders. These members were good players and their loss was an impact.
However, we have recovered and are now ready for your attacks. This is tribal wars and in my opinion, you feel as much as we do that it is time to fight.
The way I see it we stand in the way of your expansion into the core from the rim. .This should be a great war with battles one by both sides.

Only me, gabs krazy and hallie (who is now in wanted) left for {DMN} and me and gabs left the day before Sparky did, just to clear that up.

Good luck +p i hope this is a fun war :)

DeletedUser30632

Don't know much about either tribe. For the hell of it, go {DMN}

Hope to see a good war

DeletedUser

I don't really know {DMN} but I know that +P know how fight. I say go for it +P:axemen::icon_twisted:

Hope to see a good fair war though.

Status
Not open for further replies.