{dmn} vs +p

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i agree. Cant wait to finally test myself (look at my ODD, ull see what i mean :icon_confused:)

look at mine LOLL XD

out of every war i been in on W15 this one i have got the most attacks in
and thats like i think 5 now:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yeah, im near the giant Yoda farm...they never attack me. I havent seen a single incoming in months :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

No, learn how to read. I said you were going to be rimmed playing tribal hugs...because players that don't fight back get rimmed thats a fact of the game.

someone thinks big of themselves don't they :icon_rolleyes:

i was simply sayin from the start that maybe things are gettin to heated in this world and that if we carry on there won't be a world left, i wasn't askin 4 threats ok

i do fight, i do like war and i dont care really wat u think so thats enought now yh

DeletedUser

well, besides +P, i guess. but yeah, theyre everywhere :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

well yeah, but that should be changed to dmn soon hopefully.:)

DeletedUser

im bored, so the stats of the day :lol:

Side 1: +P
Side 2: {DMN}
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 15
Difference: 5
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 78,132
Side 2: 139,896
Difference: 61,764
image.php

DeletedUser

well i think this is about over. i need to change my signature :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

here is a overview of the war so far:

Side 1: {DMN}

Side 2: +P

Timeframe: 05/10/2008 23:33:00 to 12/10/2008 03:10:23

Total conquers:

Side 1: 479
Side 2: 288
Difference: 191

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 20
Difference: 125

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,415,532
Side 2: 2,457,682
Difference: 1,957,850

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,440,519
Side 2: 181,728
Difference: 1,258,791

image.php

DeletedUser

i think members of +p tribe leave thier tribe and join another tribe

lilazncccballa

Being a refugee is a bad thing, people are going to start to dislike you and not accept you into their tribe because they don't think your loyal and would fight to the very end at whatever the costs. I know a guy who had 600k points and still fought to the very end until he lost every single village.

drkmyrm

BOORING come on +p i'm still waiting for some decent attacks :<. I think this war is over...

DeletedUser43936

nope they did exactly what i thought they would do, why wanted took most of them in i do not no, why would they want people who disband at sight of war, some decent members have went over and i know who they are,

but comeon wanted when you going to realise taking in a disbanded tribe is not good for you

DeletedUser

The ones that left +P for Wanted will probably live, DMN wouldn't attack Wanted-players. Wanted would go berserk on them ><

DeletedUser

nope they did exactly what i thought they would do, why wanted took most of them in i do not no, why would they want people who disband at sight of war, some decent members have went over and i know who they are,

but comeon wanted when you going to realise taking in a disbanded tribe is not good for you

dont talk sparky, it was you who started the decline of +P, first by jumping to -?- (stupid move) and then trying to betray the tribe. I just wish we could have finished you off

Status
Not open for further replies.