DN "Expanding" List

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So I was right - you don't even read what I write, you just bash my post, regardless of content, because I was a member of THE. Wow, I should feel honoured that you feel the need to stalk my posts and comment on them :)

Geez spleen.. Get a little of your own medicine, and how little indeed we like it?

How about you do us all a favor, (as THE/BD members have asked Atraues) and either get an account to run your mouth with, or just retire and ride off into the sunset....

Why does all THE seem surprised they are getting their own treatment all of a sudden? Why is it so hard to comprehend...

spleen mage

Geez spleen.. Get a little of your own medicine, and how little indeed we like it?

How about you do us all a favor, (as THE/BD members have asked Atraues) and either get an account to run your mouth with, or just retire and ride off into the sunset....

Why does all THE seem surprised they are getting their own treatment all of a sudden? Why is it so hard to comprehend...

Still have a hard-on for me Pajuno? :icon_wink:

Using "you did it so I am" is a poor excuse. For a start, it's wrong. I do actually read the posts, I don't just click quote and try and guess what they might have said. Secondly, I always disagree with the content of the post and try and counter it, I don't just quote you and yell "OMG PAJUNO POSTED!!! HE SUX".

Please don't try and use the he-started-it playground logic to justify your own trolling behaviour.

Tomr17

forget it Cav, i dont and i dont give a dang, i got the answer i was looking for from these guys, a little reverse phycology is all that was needed. You can be as big as you want on TW but you can never avoid me messing with your brain. Basicly everyone i wanted answers from fell exsactly in line

Gicusan

who is this total noob?

Edit: Tomr not Pajuno and Spleen noobs. Those 2 we know for a long time.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still have a hard-on for me Pajuno? :icon_wink:

Using "you did it so I am" is a poor excuse. For a start, it's wrong. I do actually read the posts, I don't just click quote and try and guess what they might have said. Secondly, I always disagree with the content of the post and try and counter it, I don't just quote you and yell "OMG PAJUNO POSTED!!! HE SUX".

Please don't try and use the he-started-it playground logic to justify your own trolling behaviour.

Same hard on that keeps you replying. :icon_smile:

Im just saying. I read your guys pnp, i use a little TPP or Ak, and you get all bent out of shape. Im not playing on the merry go round blame game, just pointing out your little defensiveness to the same treatment i seen out of lots of THE members..

I do read your posts most of the time. And i do only post if i believe i have a point. Sorry that you dislike my points all the time. It tends to happen when people dont like each other very much. Anyways, i suppose i have grown bored enough with you guys to just block the four or five of you that deserve it, and be done with you all. Unlike you, this will be a perma block. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TARDIS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 135
Difference: 20

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 10
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,040,211
Side 2: 1,222,446
Difference: 182,235

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,178
Side 2: 95,681
Difference: 76,503

image.php

just some stats to keep it on topic last weeks stats but as dn is now tardis again unsure if some caps have gone walkies

Razvantc

It was looking good when I was looking at the 'Total conquers', then I looked down at the 'Total conquers against opposite side' and decided that this war is going to drag... just a little.

DeletedUser

Given both sides have started an op against eachother i expect the numbers to increase once the nukes start a-hitting :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

I guess the nukes haven't landed yet... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

the op from Tardis is landing around today till the 5th (mainly tomorrow). Our op is landing the 6th ;)

DeletedUser

Nukes have mostly landed now though a good many are still en route as well as numerous trains (and most local O is alive so it'll keep hitting)... however i would like to honour a great defender: 1 pure loonamus 60,55 Mio.

Keep on rocking pure!

preliminary results:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 8
Difference: 58

image.php

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 1
Difference: 40

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 599,774
Side 2: 72,945
Difference: 526,829

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 374,858
Side 2: 9,267
Difference: 365,591

image.php

Gicusan

Congratz to tardis boys again. especially Pure who got No 1 in ODD in a few hours. He ate a good chunk of the 700 nukes that landed on him.

DeletedUser

It's good to see this war finally get interesting again! :)

Didn't TARDIS have an OP that landed yesterday? What happened there?

DeletedUser

We succesfully defended and lost a couple of building levels and D troops + i think 2 nukes that were caught at home :icon_redface: No villages taken though, but i think several of them got distracted by launches on them (parm for example did prime distracting pure with an average launch every 2 mins and i think the most dense cluster was 250 or so launches in 10 mins).