DN "Expanding" List

DeletedUser

Oh the usual. Just have to go through a couple of other n00bs. Be patient. I know you are scared.

never fear when here is beer, :icon_biggrin: and i have lots of it ;) no cookies here just beer :icon_razz:

MR.MR

Intriguing declaration, very simple. Good luck to both sides, this might turn into the war we have been waiting for in w30 in terms of "interestingness"

I wonder if other tribes will now declare on BD now that they are distracted.

Mick876

Would be a very low move if they did in my opinion. But gang bangs are a common thing in TW.

Crispycargo

Good luck to both tribes and i wish you all many sleepless nights :lol: Try and have some fun as well :icon_wink:

Seems world 30's first world war has finally begun :icon_twisted:

Mick876

Thank you TPP....

I am sure Bad officialy said they were at war with TWC not so long ago. Just wanted to make sure, didn't want to hear people moan about it.

the pink panther

I think Baddie made the point that the ex CRY players were still warring BD, so yeah that part of BD is at war with TWC.

Once JP finally declares on them and we sign the nap with Decide it's a done deal...

MR.MR

Out of curiosity, its common knowledge that Decide and [DN] are allies, why would Decide sell out their ally so you could go after [DN]?

the pink panther

Yes it's common knowledge, I meant when JP declares on BD. we're nowhere near DN

DeletedUser

I made the point that T-W-C declared on us by announcing they consider Fraser, cracker and tormos refugees from CRY who they intend to chase.

This war changes little for BD policies to it's neighbours atm, but we'll see if anyone else joins in. Till they do though, this'll be fun :D

DeletedUser

Hell yeah there might be a full southern war a brewing. This is gonna be fun to watch. Good luck all.

Mick876

Ok i have made a map, some might argue with it idk. i have 2 versions of the map but since in my eyes BD is at war with T-W-C since they recruited the Ex-CRY then i see them needed to be added.

[spoil]
w30ww12.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser65940

Wow! Unusual Declaration, but good none the less.

Not sure who I want to win as I have few to no dealings with either tribe. So may the best tribe win.

slates9

Awesome map Mick, I wish I could do 'em like that :icon_razz:

I'm sure calasari started a thread like that once, about the Western and Eastern powers, but it got deleted pretty quickly...not sure what happened :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

nice map indeed mick, you got talent for maps, keep em coming.

DeletedUser

Was looking forward all week for [DN] to declare will be watching this war closely good luck to BD they will need it.
[DN] VS BD
T-W-C VS BD this will be very interesting

DeletedUser

"Eastern Coalition" and "Western Coalition"?

Lame.

We need cooler names then that. I'll refer again to an Atraeus quote.

DECIDE - Atraeus on 04.07. at 16:55 Quote
I would like to see Decide vs BD, if we were closer to each other. Another great would be a world war between the Allied Forces (Hammer, Decide, Tardis, T-W-C) vs the Axis of Evil (THE, BD, Green, Cry). It would be hard for us, facing an enemy on two sides, but it would be awesome.

In future maps, can you label the sides accordingly? Kthxbai.

Mick876

"Eastern Coalition" and "Western Coalition"?

Lame.

We need cooler names then that. I'll refer again to an Atraeus quote.

In future maps, can you label the sides accordingly? Kthxbai.

aye no problem. Will change it now if you like.

Edit: All though i do think "Axis of Evil" is a bit childlike.

Last edited: