DN "Expanding" List

DeletedUser

i had the best fun ever today even from 250 hours away :p hats off to the frontline for making the caps,

DeletedUser57960

Congrats to BD on a great OP
I now have Tribal Wars red-eye :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, some people got punched a blue eye. Or doesn't that expression exist in english...

DeletedUser59451

Very well done parm, I wasn't expecting my churches to be catted, although I did cop on that you were going for a lvl3 of mine when i seen 43 nukes inbound on it all landing before your hit time, luckily my 90k stack held out there..

And the reports, only the 4th report, that church done a bit of damage, the rest are overlapped so not much harm, 90% of my frontline vils have 2 belief as a backup..

Congratulations on the OP BD, I have to say it was by far the best planned out AND excecuted op I have ever seen in my time playing this game.. The level of commitment was amazing, the sheer number of nukes you threw at us was almost unstoppable..(Almost:icon_wink:) I had alot of fun(and sleepless nights) defending it.. Now where did all my troops go..:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TARDIS
Players:

b]Side 2:[/b]
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 94
Difference: 83

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 56
Difference: 52

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 99,367
Side 2: 854,678
Difference: 755,311

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,094
Side 2: 503,403
Difference: 468,309

image.php

just some quick stats before bedtime

DeletedUser

ok ok i know its like just about an hour and a half but..

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 105
Difference: 92

image.php

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 66
Difference: 60

image.php

Side 1: 114,414
Side 2: 949,750
Difference: 835,336

image.php

Side 1: 50,141
Side 2: 590,063
Difference: 539,922

image.php

for the win

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 22
Difference: 120

image.php

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 7
Difference: 76

image.php

Side 1: 1,288,691
Side 2: 184,253
Difference: 1,104,438

image.php

Side 1: 738,248
Side 2: 57,732
Difference: 680,516

image.php

Gicusan

To understand what hit DN this saturday, check ther ODD:

17 TARDIS 90,95 Mio.

That is a tribe rebuilt from an unfortunate disband a few weeks back.

To compare see that they killed enough to gain in a day 0% of what BD did in more than an year or 30% of Pheonx in same period - and we know that they were under heavy die fire back some good months.
7 Black Dawn 253,07 Mio.
4 Phoenix 320,92 Mio.

Gicusan

That ODD comment of mine does not only show the amount sent (actually I believe half our nukes survived) but also their defending skill. You dont get that huge ODD boost by dodging.

tomas torquemada

Realise I havent been part of this Opperation but Like to congratulate BD on a very well organised operation and like to say the Tardis guys looking after the front line villages under attack (and they were not that many of them pulling sitting duty) deserve a very much deserved Well Done for the commitment they had in defending against such impossible odds.

TT

DeletedUser

TARDIS guys or girls defending are truly skilled warririors for the most part. Its a pity their leadership collapsed and that their are so few valiants to stand against us.

TARDIS have proven their ability to defend on a player by player basis to be nearly second only in skill & effort to BD. TARDIS can snipe 150ms noble trains with ease meaning the mods should re-adjust the rules down to 0015 MS noble trains are okay. But we cannot force them to do such a thing :)

TARDIS fought and continue to fight well but when you are hit with a sledge hammer any reactions become concussed and semi-incoherent.

They still dont fully realise whats happeneing or going on and if they do there is an abject feeling of inevitability.

When BD hits you, you know you have been hit.

Messing with us under any circumstances is considered stupid and earning our emnity results in the devastation of you and whomever you hold dear.

Feel free to move as you will, but we will always be expanding as is the nature of the game.

cececole

Well fought both sides. Always nice to see respect given on both sides.

Nice tribute parm, could even TARDIS' epitaph.

DeletedUser59451

TARDIS guys or girls defending are truly skilled warririors for the most part. Its a pity their leadership collapsed and that their are so few valiants to stand against us.

TARDIS have proven their ability to defend on a player by player basis to be nearly second only in skill & effort to BD. TARDIS can snipe 150ms noble trains with ease meaning the mods should re-adjust the rules down to 0015 MS noble trains are okay. But we cannot force them to do such a thing :)

TARDIS fought and continue to fight well but when you are hit with a sledge hammer any reactions become concussed and semi-incoherent.

They still dont fully realise whats happeneing or going on and if they do there is an abject feeling of inevitability.

When BD hits you, you know you have been hit.

Messing with us under any circumstances is considered stupid and earning our emnity results in the devastation of you and whomever you hold dear.

Feel free to move as you will, but we will always be expanding as is the nature of the game.

To the rest of the world, this may sound big headed, but I will admit it is actually true.. I have never seen anything of that scale done on w30, and I think that my boost in ODD proves that it HASN'T been done either.. Before this war I had one of the worst ODD's in the world, nearly rank 500 i think as nobody would attack me :icon_sad: And after just 2 ops from BD i jumped to #1.. Not to mention losing about 100k points in cat damage is pretty annoying :icon_confused:

I honestly don't think that any other tribe in W30 even at their best could do much in the way of defending an OP like that, let alone do it with mostly sitters on the frontline who don't know the accounts very well. I can not praise my tribemates enough for their excellent defending and commitment to the tribe for taking on those sits and defending to the best of their abilities against such an onslaught..

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think that any other tribe in W30 even at their best could do much in the way of defending an OP like that, let alone do it with mostly sitters on the frontline who don't know the accounts very well. I can not praise my tribemates enough for their excellent defending and commitment to the tribe for taking on those sits and defending to the best of their abilities against such an onslaught..

I know we huggling and praising each other yadda yadda yadda but I think I know a tribe who would've done better. :icon_razz: I certainly would've done better with the FaceMineWrath account than who ever was defending it.

DeletedUser

Tardis-members weren't to blame for the FMW-account. I got the sit about 4-5 hours before attacks/nobles would hit and at that time all but one nobletrain were sniped. Then while having lunch an hour later there were 8-15 more trains inbound. I only sniped 2 of them. Spitting through 2000 incomings isn't easy, with attacks hitting, new attacks being sent out.
Every other member of Tardis that was online, already had their own incomings to deal with. So the feat of bad defending lies not with Tardis in this case.

DeletedUser

i agree on FMW, i assumed something like that was going on but it was very impressive to see the amount of dead nobles after the first wave hit. Virtually all frontline accounts attacked with 25-30 noble trains, and virtually all of them saw rather then 120 nobles educated something like 40 nobles educated, you can still educate 80. Pinky and Gicu being the exceptions. Given the amount of incomings and the limited amount of sitters: i'm thoroughly impressed!

Not to mention losing about 100k points in cat damage is pretty annoying :icon_confused:

sorry bout that :icon_twisted: