DN "Expanding" List

DeletedUser59451

I know we huggling and praising each other yadda yadda yadda but I think I know a tribe who would've done better. :icon_razz: I certainly would've done better with the FaceMineWrath account than who ever was defending it.
Thanks for pointing that out pinky, however I had meant any OTHER tribe in the world.. The FMW account was passed between a few sitters during the op and also the myob account had nobody on all day during the op.. Had it not been for tw mistess and parmenion sending the noble trains from a long way out giving myself and raven plenty of time to snipe them, myob would have lost alot more than it did..

DeletedUser

I think its a real shame what happened to TARDIS after Grummit left, this would have been an epic war of W30, arguably the best it has and will see.

Good to see the mutual respect I agree, usually a sign of good players.

When TARDIS players join BD at least you guys will know first hand the talents they posses.

I've seen a different side to BD lately, I quite like it to be honest.

the pink panther

I fear quite simply there is no way back for DN/Tardis really.

DeletedUser

I fear quite simply there is no way back for DN/Tardis really.

I agree, though there was really little future for Tardis to begin with. They started this war knowing full well much of their base would be leaving due to RL situations. They did it for something of a last hurrah, for the joy and fun of the war, knowing that in time, it would come down to a handful of actives controlling an army of sits against arguably the best tribe on the world. For those leaving, it was a little fun before they went, for those staying, it was a war worth fighting and being proud of. The kind of war that feels good even if you lose. Its the latter that we see fighting now; the heart and soul of Tardis.

I've seen BD's ops first hand (I was there for some of that first OP in game in fact), and they certainly must be recognized as a top notch tribe. They are precise and, as Bad said, merciless. Its for this reason that I believe Tardis deserves the resounding respect from the world that they have earned from their enemies. There is no shame in being bested by a great tribe, but even more so, as Badlap said, what they did with their limited resources was phenomenal. I can honestly say, while watching this op from a distance, the remaining players in Tardis are some of the best I have seen on this game.

Still, I have to agree with TPP. I don't see how much longer this can last.

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

I agree, though there was really little future for Tardis to begin with. They started this war knowing full well much of their base would be leaving due to RL situations. They did it for something of a last hurrah, for the joy and fun of the war, knowing that in time, it would come down to a handful of actives controlling an army of sits against arguably the best tribe on the world. For those leaving, it was a little fun before they went, for those staying, it was a war worth fighting and being proud of. The kind of war that feels good even if you lose. Its the latter that we see fighting now; the heart and soul of Tardis.

I've seen BD's ops first hand (I was there for some of that first OP in game in fact), and they certainly must be recognized as a top notch tribe. They are precise and, as Bad said, merciless. Its for this reason that I believe Tardis deserves the resounding respect from the world that they have earned from their enemies. There is no shame in being bested by a great tribe, but even more so, as Badlap said, what they did with their limited resources was phenomenal. I can honestly say, while watching this op from a distance, the remaining players in Tardis are some of the best I have seen on this game.

Sorry but the green merge completely contadicts the 2 bolded comments

Gicusan

I think its a real shame what happened to TARDIS after Grummit left, this would have been an epic war of W30, arguably the best it has and will see.

Good to see the mutual respect I agree, usually a sign of good players.

When TARDIS players join BD at least you guys will know first hand the talents they posses.

I've seen a different side to BD lately, I quite like it to be honest.

we are doing something wrong if you like us. oh, the merge? wont be something like that, only a handful of players will have the interviews. mostly the ones that fought and proved their worth.

anyway, i see nothing different in that s-e where you dwell. secret-mania and bans and in tribes and merging-s again and again. we are still to hear what have been going on down there for the last weeks.

DeletedUser

Sorry but the green merge completely contadicts the 2 bolded comments

The Green mass-recruit was Sam's effort to keep it going, knowing full well that many of the tribe would be, as had been, leaving. He shouldn't have done it. Simple as that. The tribe should have followed its natural course, but the end would have been the same either way in my eyes, so it makes little difference.

As for whether or not they deserve respect from the world Pink, that's your opinion. But it says something when BD's elite nod their head in respect to the tribe. Had I known nothing of the tribe as I do, that alone is a testament of the heart and soul of Tardis' worth to me.

the pink panther

The Green mass-recruit was Sam's effort to keep it going, knowing full well that many of the tribe would be, as had been, leaving. He shouldn't have done it. Simple as that. The tribe should have followed its natural course, but the end would have been the same either way in my eyes, so it makes little difference.

As for whether or not they deserve respect from the world Pink, that's your opinion. But it says something when BD's elite nod their head in respect to the tribe. Had I known nothing of the tribe as I do, that alone is a testament of the heart and soul of Tardis' worth to me.

Meh, I believe they are giving kudo's to a select few of Tardis rather than the whole tribe TBH

DeletedUser

Meh, I believe they are giving kudo's to a select few of Tardis rather than the whole tribe TBH

Aye, and that select few are all that remain as far as I am concerned. The tribe is littered with inactives. It is they whom I've referred to as the heart and soul of Tardis.

DeletedUser

I wanna see the interview with ravenj, is bound to be fun <_<

the pink panther

Aye, and that select few are all that remain as far as I am concerned. The tribe is littered with inactives. It is they whom I've referred to as the heart and soul of Tardis.

Seems we are arguing yet saying the exact same thing :icon_surprised:

Tardis as a tribe I have no great admiration for (or ever had), however they do have a few exceptional players

DeletedUser

we are still to hear what have been going on down there for the last weeks.

I made a public announcement which was moderated. :icon_evil:

It's not my job to spoon feed world 30 information about internal issues.

Gicusan

Problem with secrets hidden is that there is always someone that will tell them. And you will lose the chance to present them from your perspective. Bad you have no idea Cshipley what strength is in being open and sincere.

DeletedUser

Problem with secrets hidden is that there is always someone that will tell them. And you will lose the chance to present them from your perspective. Bad you have no idea Cshipley what strength is in being open and sincere.

I would love to know what you are talking about! I made a public announcement, it was removed. So I would rather not re-post and risk an infraction thanks.

Gicusan

it is not only bans that happen down there, Cshipley. lots of tribe movements and stuff too. and mergers. that thing Shitley dreams at night about. Every morning scanning for new ways to do the 134 merge in his tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seems we are arguing yet saying the exact same thing :icon_surprised:

Tardis as a tribe I have no great admiration for (or ever had), however they do have a few exceptional players

I didn't see it as arguing personally, but yes, for the most part we are saying the same thing.

The only difference I suppose is our views of Tardis as a tribe. It has had many different incarnations since I first met them (back when Purple Predator was Duke), and while some were not as respectable as others, as a whole, they have been a breeding ground for many top notch players, many of which are no longer around (Grummit, Liquid, Rygardal, Face, PP, Muff, Wes, and that's just to name some of them). Knowing what I know of the tribe, I must agree to disagree whether the tribe, and not just select players that happen to remain, deserves respect.

Gicusan

the players that fought it deserve respect. the players that have big names and dropped their sittings 1 day before the OP landing to never retake the account dont deserve praising. one may want to quit, but to do it exactly when your tribe is at its worst, shows something I cannot respect. Probably Atreus knows more about that stuff, but that is just one more reason i dont like him.

DeletedUser

the players that fought it deserve respect. the players that have big names and dropped their sittings 1 day before the OP landing to never retake the account dont deserve praising. one may want to quit, but to do it exactly when your tribe is at its worst, shows something I cannot respect. Probably Atreus knows more about that stuff, but that is just one more reason i dont like him.

I've never done that Gicu, though your passion for groundless flaming/trolling has not reduced any I see.

You don't like me because I proved you wrong ages ago in a debate, and stood against your tribe as a political enemy. We were cool before that. Amazing how things change, and a shame too, because aside form this flaming, I have no real issues with you.