DN "Expanding" List

the pink panther

Can you leave out the neutral tribes? or is that not possible?

Mick876

I think its just good for when people look back in time, to see who was also sitting on the sidelines at the time.

DeletedUser61629

Team Sexy (Hammer, Decide, [DN], T-W-C) vs Team Gay (THE, BD, Green, Cry).

DeletedUser

I think its just good for when people look back in time, to see who was also sitting on the sidelines at the time.

How come Phoenx is labeled neutral then? Aren't they fighting T-W-C?

DeletedUser

Team Sexy (Hammer, Decide, [DN], T-W-C) vs Team Gay (THE, BD, Green, Cry).

We could use that, or we could see how this one looks on a map...

Team "Gonna die" (Hammer, DECIDE, [DN], T-W-C) and Team "Stayin' Alive" (THE, BD, BH, PLAGUE)

DeletedUser61629

We could use that, or we could see how this one looks on a map...

Team "Gonna die" (Hammer, DECIDE, [DN], T-W-C) and Team "Stayin' Alive" (THE, BD, BH, PLAGUE)

Honestly, if you want them your way, make your own map :icon_eek:
I vote for mick to use my names just because of the childish way you are acting about this :|

Crispycargo

Lol at gbary...

Nonetheless nice map mick, will be interesting to see another one in a month or two.

DeletedUser

Honestly, if you want them your way, make your own map :icon_eek:
I vote for mick to use my names just because of the childish way you are acting about this :|

Yes, I guess I did lower myself to your level when I responded... :icon_neutral:

It won't happen again, sorry.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9,825
Difference: 9,825

image.php

Mick876

This is what i have choosen, and i cba to be bickering over it. I thought people would be nagging me about who was on the map, not because i never called you "Axis of Evil"....

[spoil]
w30ww12.jpg
[/spoil]

the pink panther

Should the rest of the world bar the ones involved in conflict not be neutral?

slates9

Still an awesome map, stop complaining guys! Like a previous poster said, you don't like them, make your own maps...

Mick876

Well the other tribes i did not include as neutral i don't really class them as tribes, tribes like Synd01, PMP, Draco.

As AK said in the Top 20 tribes thread, they are just food....

silvereclipes

Should the rest of the world bar the ones involved in conflict not be neutral?

well those that were marked neutral has their own dance going now an no mick I will not ask you to color them yellow with pink poke a dots because you would to an then I would think I just dropped a tab of acid.

the pink panther

Still an awesome map, stop complaining guys! Like a previous poster said, you don't like them, make your own maps...

we weren't complaining we were simply making suggestions, I never said the maps were bad. Deary me TW really should have an 18 and over limit.. :icon_rolleyes:

slates9

we weren't complaining we were simply making suggestions, I never said the maps were bad. Deary me TW really should have an 18 and over limit.. :icon_rolleyes:

hehe, nah. The younger ones are the awesome-est-ness :icon_razz: I'd got witnesses to prove that. Anyway, I wern't being proper serious anyway, and tbh, my immature mind laughed at some of those suggestions anyway :icon_wink:

S1cky Dutch

Mick would kill me if I'd complain :p

A very nice map, though, mick. I'd like the previous used names tho :p

netjakdim

Team Gay (THE, BD, Green, Cry).

Well first this one stood out the most to me coming from someone who openly admits their preferential orientation in their name right br sir.:icon_rolleyes:

Also good job on the map but why is it on very few worlds do we ever see North vs. South I would say that about 90% of the time it winds up East vs. West.

I like the declaration as I believe it has all members of BD listed but that is a pretty small amount of players to be ranked #2 in the world. I would be interested if we could get a list of players for DN as well that way we would eliminate any confusion of refugee status for future argument sakes.

Finally good luck to both sides this seems to have started out fairly FLAME free and would be great if both sides enjoyed the war and left it as close to that as possible.

Mick876

i liked the declaration also since DN does stand for Death Note, it was a smart declaration to have a notepad with all the names of BD on them.

DeletedUser59451

Thank you very much (cough* so grummit doesn't take the credit) :)

xinryr

Good luck [DN]; this will be the most interesting war in the history of world 30, I think.

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php