DN "Expanding" List

tangotemptress

Forgot to mention in my earlier post... props to DN on the declaration! As simple as it was, I really liked it :)

But don't get too excited. That's all the love you guys are gonna get from me :icon_razz: the rest of my love in this war goes to BD :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good luck [DN]; this will be the most interesting war in the history of world 30, I think.

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,825
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,825

image.php

We win. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser71844

Wow...

Now who saw this one coming? :p

But seriously:
If anybody can take on BD, I think [DN] are the ones to do it.

May the best tribe win.

mattcurr

Don't mind me I am in no-way now involved in this against my will! I would place odd against me though I am a huge n00b!

DeletedUser

To Iceman:

[spoil]
mapma.jpg
[/spoil]

:)

Interesting declaration, Good luck to the Axis of evil :)
Side 1:
Tribes: Axis Of evil :) (THE,BD,PLAGUE)
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Allied Forces (nubz) umm I mean apart from [DN] theyre fair sexy, DECIDE, HAMMER and TWC are nubs ;) imagine if all these words were actual tribes :) lol
Players:
Timeframe: 14/11/2009 00:00:00 to 03/12/2009 03:11:41
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,636
Side 2: 2,718
Difference: 82
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 366
Side 2: 78
Difference: 288
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 23,676,578
Side 2: 24,009,931
Difference: 333,353
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,371,239
Side 2: 709,664
Difference: 2,661,575
image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

Seriously Spider, you use my work and pass it off as your own again and that map will be the last one i do for W30 and i am supposed to be making them for the W30 blog, but i find you scrubbing out my name very offensive.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congrats to both sides, someone finally made the first move.

DN is *yawning* and slipping the arm around the shoulders in the movie theater...

I mean, that is how i feel after watching you guys flirt for so damn long.

I love the declaration, and some have said otherwise.. But short, sweet, and to the point. (as well as keeping it Tribal WOOOT!!)

I like both tribes personally, but i prefer to keep BD around long enough for Phoenx to get the credit for the Kill.. So you guys take that as you will, its only my selfish desire that makes me choose a side...

And Calarasi.. im growing very tired of seeing my name and Phoenx in your posts so often. I recently read you threatened ReaperofSouls...

Funny, that guy just joined my tribe recently.. which means you have to answer to me now. If your so tough, and you can rim him out...

Pm me your w30 account.. and i promise i will keep it private. I dont want anyone else shutting your trap til i can rim you off this world.....

But i keep hearing you dont have an account.. so i question why it is your stalking me.. Its bad enough i got Ak and half of THE stalking my posts and taking pot shots, i dont need some no name blowhard taking potshots either...

DeletedUser

And Calarasi.. im growing very tired of seeing my name and Phoenx in your posts so often. I recently read you threatened ReaperofSouls...

Funny, that guy just joined my tribe recently.. which means you have to answer to me now. If your so tough, and you can rim him out...

Pm me your w30 account.. and i promise i will keep it private. I dont want anyone else shutting your trap til i can rim you off this world.....

But i keep hearing you dont have an account.. so i question why it is your stalking me.. Its bad enough i got Ak and half of THE stalking my posts and taking pot shots, i dont need some no name blowhard taking potshots either...

Unfortunately I have already sorted this through PM with Calarasi. I offered him to come find me on W40 (since he claimed he would send incomings at me there and make me piss my pants), however he graciously declined the offer. So Calarasi, after calling me out so publicly, I would love to see some form of in game action that you claimed would occur. What you said about me:

Reapersoul hidding where you are now and talking big about things you dont know makes you a coward and much more i dont wanna use the words..due to forum rules limitations.

Try to talk like that in the game and i rimm you myself.
So try open your mouth and i will find out where you hide coward.

http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?page=player&id=4338208

Just found the little pupet in game :)
Try not to piss on yourself when you see incomings.

So, I've opened my mouth, I've told you where I am, you don't even have to try and find me, just back up what you say.

Oh, and go BD! I'm in love with Baddie :icon_wink: , so I don't want anyone hurting him.

mattcurr

Unfortunately I have already sorted this through PM with Calarasi. I offered him to come find me on W40 (since he claimed he would send incomings at me there and make me piss my pants), however he graciously declined the offer. So Calarasi, after calling me out so publicly, I would love to see some form of in game action that you claimed would occur. What you said about me:

So, I've opened my mouth, I've told you where I am, you don't even have to try and find me, just back up what you say.

Oh, and go BD! I'm in love with Baddie :icon_wink: , so I don't want anyone hurting him.

Wow awesome what does this have to do with anything, go stroke yourself elsewhere please:)

Edit, to avoid creating a flame war, I dont really want to reply however I shall point out your flaws in your argument by editing in why you are wrong.

A) False Dichotomy

- Your thought that my hypocrisy has anything to do with the validity of my point.

B) The idea that throwing in one line wishing a tribe good luck means anything when the majority and clear intention of your post is about yourself and how awesome you are, and about another world.

I dont know anything about you but one thing that I can tell is that your quite defensive of yourself and quite aggressive usually the signs of lack of skill. Good luck insulting me I dont particularly care, unless you mean to argue that your post had the intent of being on subject, which it is not and did not, then this really means nothing great you added a line about the tribe, but you clearly didnt get my point as you continued to further take the subject more offtopic by responding to me in a manner which again has nothing to do with anything. One thing I can tell you is that I will not lower myself to your clearly low level by entering into a debate with you good luck posting stupidity elsewhere I am not going to edify your post by further taking this thread more off topic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow awesome what does this have to do with anything, go stroke yourself elsewhere please:)

Actually, more than your post does, hypocritical much?

Not only did I reply to a post in this thread (given it was off-topic), but I also gave my wishes to BD, however limited it may have been. Try reading, THEN replying, I've found it helps me sometimes.

DeletedUser

Seriously Spider, you use my work and pass it off as your own again and that map will be the last one i do for W30 and i am supposed to be making them for the W30 blog, but i find you scrubbing out my name very offensive.

Post taken from map thread:

Go find one then.

and Spider delete that map of yours, the fact you scrubbed out my name i find it very offensive.

Take a joke, I still said it was your map, I could have completely erased your name and the coalition, but I make it scribble because I think it adds to the fun :)

Better version of micks map, for iceman :)

DeletedUser

1 thing though, as people appear to be a little confused about the declaration, so I think I'll elaborate on it!

Death Note is an anime that myself and quite a few other people in [DN] are fans of. This gave us the idea for our name, which I love. Rather ironically came up with by Grummit, who (at the time) had never even really watched Death Note. So, how to sum up the plot line in a small amount of words, so people care to read it?

The Death Note falls from the realm of the death gods, aka Shinigamis. Light picks it up. He discovers that if you write someone's name in the death note, they'll die. He can also specify the cause of death, with a whole load of other bonuses and rules. He takes it upon himself to rid the world of evil, and begins writing criminal's names in the death note, and kills them. There then becomes a divide in Japan, and the rest of the world. Light, who remains anonymous to the people, is dubbed "Kira". Half of Japan supports Kira, and half of the world supports the ace detective chasing after him, called "L".

So our little pun, created so nicely by Pure Loonamus, was by writing BD's names in our death note, BD would all die ;-).

DeletedUser

1 thing though, as people appear to be a little confused about the declaration, so I think I'll elaborate on it!

Death Note is an anime that myself and quite a few other people in [DN] are fans of. This gave us the idea for our name, which I love. Rather ironically came up with by Grummit, who (at the time) had never even really watched Death Note. So, how to sum up the plot line in a small amount of words, so people care to read it?

The Death Note falls from the realm of the death gods, aka Shinigamis. Light picks it up. He discovers that if you write someone's name in the death note, they'll die. He can also specify the cause of death, with a whole load of other bonuses and rules. He takes it upon himself to rid the world of evil, and begins writing criminal's names in the death note, and kills them. There then becomes a divide in Japan, and the rest of the world. Light, who remains anonymous to the people, is dubbed "Kira". Half of Japan supports Kira, and half of the world supports the ace detective chasing after him, called "L".

So our little pun, created so nicely by Pure Loonamus, was by writing BD's names in our death note, BD would all die ;-).

best only apply to real life i mean tw my wife cant pay the mortgage :icon_surprised:

KarmaX

I love this declaration. Someone had to make first move. Goodluck to both sides. (u can also add death scenario in your notebook, i guess those are written by invisible ink).

DeletedUser

Spider you are such a thief :)
U stole maps and ideeas :)
You took the names from me.

DeletedUser

So what will we die from?

DeletedUser

just for reference:

2 BD 94.404.068 94.404.068 38 2.484.318 9790 9.643
Most Points: 03rd December 2009
94,325,051 03rd December 2009
Most Villages: 03rd December 2009
9,782 03rd December 2009
OD Rank: 2.
(742,996,078 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1.
(556,713,462 score)