DN "Expanding" List

DeletedUser

Seems we are arguing yet saying the exact same thing :icon_surprised:

Tardis as a tribe I have no great admiration for (or ever had), however they do have a few exceptional players

By that logic, I can just show respect for a few players in BD that I've had the pleasure of meeting/fighting, and not show any to the rest, cause I'm ignorant of them (despite the reputation the tribe may have). Only a fool fails to give respect where its due.

Gicusan

I've never done that Gicu, though your passion for groundless flaming/trolling has not reduced any I see.

Oh, but you did leave your tribe in a moment of war.

You don't like me because I proved you wrong ages ago in a debate, and stood against your tribe as a political enemy. We were cool before that. Amazing how things change, and a shame too, because aside form this flaming, I have no real issues with you.

If that is what you remember, what can I say. i remember considering you unimportant to continue a debate with. the sentiment is still here.

DeletedUser

No I didn't. I left prewar, and they were well aware of my intentions in advance, and had a replacement for my account in time for me leaving. You're full of it Gicu.

If that is what you remember, what can I say. i remember considering you unimportant to continue a debate with. the sentiment is still here.

Its not a matter of how its remembered. Even if we agree to disagree about whether you were proved wrong, it was what changed your opinion of me. Its simple fact. Before hand we were cool, afterward, you blocked me... big jump there Gicu.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

Is this Atraeus again and a topic derailment? But, but, but what about your leaving thread =P

DeletedUser

*tsk*

You just don't like him cause he can portay an air of intelligence superior to yours, and because his PnP certainly outclasses yours, and many others in varying tribes.
In the end, you may be good in-game, but in terms of PnP, you aren't very impressive, relying on your in-game skills, arrogance and ego, to smash down anyone who dares to speak against you. Have some style in your PnP, right now you are just bashing your dummy and bawling like a baby. And don't criticise those whose PnP is better than yours; show them some respect (for once!). Balance is a necessity, both in TW, RL and PnP, and knowing when not to swell your ego may assist you in the future when perhaps BD are not quite so advantaged in battle. Just a thought :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: ONOEZ!!! NOT ANOTHER FLAME FESTIVAL! :icon_twisted:

(Respect Adellion )

DeletedUser

Is this Atraeus again and a topic derailment? But, but, but what about your leaving thread =P

I said I would continue to follow this world, and post (albeit less than I have) so long as it still holds my interest. Tardis is one of few remaining things that truly does, and I am hovering over this thread in anticipation of some posts from their side given the recent op.

Gicusan

*tsk*

You just don't like him cause he can portay an air of intelligence superior to yours, and because his PnP certainly outclasses yours, and many others in varying tribes.
In the end, you may be good in-game, but in terms of PnP, you aren't very impressive, relying on your in-game skills, arrogance and ego, to smash down anyone who dares to speak against you. Have some style in your PnP, right now you are just bashing your dummy and bawling like a baby. And don't criticise those whose PnP is better than yours; show them some respect (for once!). Balance is a necessity, both in TW, RL and PnP, and knowing when not to swell your ego may assist you in the future when perhaps BD are not quite so advantaged in battle. Just a thought :icon_wink:

let us say that Atraeus is better at "portraying" and having "a superior air of intelligence". that is what I say all the time. he is always posing and using big words saying nothing. about me being inferior in P&P compared to others... that is both biased and frankly unimportant to me. I am what I am. of course there are people out there better than me at different things. learned to live with it long ago.
About relaying on my ingame skills in the P&P, what can I say? This is after all a forum about TW. Being good in game does not mean being good here but regardless of ones P&P skills, being backed up by ingame skills makes a strong voice.

DeletedUser

Well Atraeus, TARDIS does seem quite battered and bruised after this last OP. All I can say, can't give anyone too much information.

But yes, TARDIS was even failing whilst grummit and Sam where still dukes due to members slowly becoming inactive. Sam's solution was to recruit! After all it brings fresh blood into the tribe and raises moral. But it didn't work out that way. All the new members were looked upon by the rest with distrust, especially after the disband. Believe it or not, when Soldier disbanded the tribe, it was very devestating and had a huge impact on the tribe. It was a dirty tactic, and now soldier will be smileing as he reads this, which hurts me the most to write this.

Lovely to get back on-topic isn't it?

DeletedUser

I agree to an extent Cool. While soldier did well to push the new members out, it was only a matter of time anyway due to mistrust, and with the loss of players way before the recruitment took place, me thinks the end results would be the same one way or the other.

But like I said earlier, its nothing to regret really. I don't believe any key players left for any such act. To the best of my knowledge, all the players that left did so due to RL, and from everything I have heard from much of those remaining in Tardis, its been a great war that they have been very excited about. The only shame I can see is that they, by sheer size and activity alone, can't practically keep it going for much longer. Now, if some do join BD, then at least they will have the pleasure of fighting alongside like-skilled players; and for most of those remaining, I think personally that would be a fitting and well-earned future.

DeletedUser

Hello Atraeus. I don't know what you're saying with you being on my ignore list and all but I saw you made this thread some days ago. http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=189592 Have no clue what you wrote in here (same reason basically) but I think i got the title. Which confuses me since although I can't hear it your voice doesn't look so mute. :icon_confused:
Anyway, don't bother to reply, you will only derail the thread more than you already have.

B-bay now.

DeletedUser71844

Well Atraeus, TARDIS does seem quite battered and bruised after this last OP. All I can say, can't give anyone too much information.

But yes, TARDIS was even failing whilst grummit and Sam where still dukes due to members slowly becoming inactive. Sam's solution was to recruit! After all it brings fresh blood into the tribe and raises moral. But it didn't work out that way. All the new members were looked upon by the rest with distrust, especially after the disband. Believe it or not, when Soldier disbanded the tribe, it was very devestating and had a huge impact on the tribe. It was a dirty tactic, and now soldier will be smileing as he reads this, which hurts me the most to write this.

Lovely to get back on-topic isn't it?

Talk about shit and it hits you in the face :lol:

No matter what the circumstances, EVENTUALY BD would have made their way though TARDIS, either via recruitment or by force. BD have not got room for the rear of TARDIS (people like me and you) so when the leadership bailed, what do you think would become of us? Left out in the cold once again? No thanks - I'll stick to my guns.

netjakdim

Well I am sad to see this war end as wars go in TW this seemed to be one of the better that I have witnessed. Most turn into flame fest but the main flaming in here was coming from outside groups.

To the members of BD my congratulations to your coordination and shear teamwork. Even though a tribe may have lots of active members it is a different thing to get everyone to participate as a group. I think that shows the true strength in BD not just that they have many players with skill but they have a second tier of players that are willing to do whatever it takes to push the success of the tribe.

On the same note congrats to those Tardis members that managed to fight. If it would have been a 1:1 match or closer the outcome although I doubt would be different would have definately taken longer to achieve. I would imagine it would be quite dishearening to come under such attacks on your own account but as well trying to defend for sat accounts. Yet this they did and still manage sniping to protect some of the villages. My hats off.

DeletedUser

Hello Atraeus. I don't know what you're saying with you being on my ignore list and all but I saw you made this thread some days ago. http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=189592 Have no clue what you wrote in here (same reason basically) but I think i got the title. Which confuses me since although I can't hear it your voice doesn't look so mute. :icon_confused:
Anyway, don't bother to reply, you will only derail the thread more than you already have.

B-bay now.

Perhaps someone should explain to her the folly of her assumptions? Flaming someone in the blind tends to make a person look foolish. :icon_confused:

Anyway, don't bother to respond to this anyone, you will only derail this thread more than she already has.

the pink panther

By that logic, I can just show respect for a few players in BD that I've had the pleasure of meeting/fighting, and not show any to the rest, cause I'm ignorant of them (despite the reputation the tribe may have). Only a fool fails to give respect where its due.

Good you're dumb. Pure attreaus etc have all said it was only A few players that actually have done something of any merit. Only a fool gives respect where it is not deserved.

DeletedUser59451

No I didn't, check my most recent post in our other thread.. The war was much more than that one OP..

DeletedUser

I certainly don't want to get in-between you and Adel, TPP, but I should clear up the misconception as well.

I'm with Pure here. I give my respect to more than just the select few that remain or even participated in the final op. There was certainly more to the war, and far more to the tribe than just that single piece. One can easily see the decline of the tribe's efficiency -- from the stalemate against BD in the beginning, while the tribe was still active, to the losses of its final incarnation -- and see that there was, at a point, far more than there is now to Tardis, and even that is not taking into consideration its history before this war.

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify my view of the situation. This is my opinion, and how I see it. I honor the tribe. They have been and will continue to be one of my favorite pieces of this world's history, and that goes far beyond just the handful that remain.

the pink panther

I certainly don't want to get in-between you and Adel, TPP, but I should clear up the misconception as well.

I'm with Pure here. I give my respect to more than just the select few that remain or even participated in the final op. There was certainly more to the war, and far more to the tribe than just that single piece. One can easily see the decline of the tribe's efficiency -- from the stalemate against BD in the beginning, while the tribe was still active, to the losses of its final incarnation -- and see that there was, at a point, far more than there is now to Tardis, and even that is not taking into consideration its history before this war.

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify my view of the situation. This is my opinion, and how I see it. I honor the tribe. They have been and will continue to be one of my favorite pieces of this world's history, and that goes far beyond just the handful that remain.

This contradicts what you said before when you only mentioned DN's heart and soul players. But we'll leave it at that.