DNY - One of TW's greatest tribes ever?

DeletedUser

and if he didn't start to asking for help, you didn't be the top enobler.

Nobody asked me for help. Someone attacked me and nobled a village of mine while I was resting. I wonder who did that? The first line of my profile makes it quite clear. A word to the wise. Do not wake sleeping dragons. You woke me up.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I read your profile again, it made me hungry :(

Providing one last map. It really highlights how w12, and DNY itself is in it's clear twilight stages, massives spots where huge accounts have been deleted show up. It looks like like a huge graveyard, where DNY has destroyed all resistance, but then months pass and the accounts of the players that destroyed everything in their path themselves deleted leaving a clear mark on the map. If DNY had not done this, though, I'm sure the village builders and barbarian noblers would still be here today, and it'd look something like w10.

[spoil]
endworld.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I read your profile again, it made me hungry :(

Here you go Ray! (From last weekend)

[spoil]
vybqc1.jpg
[/spoil]

Apple smoked chicken thighs, slaw, and one of my special bean recipes.

DeletedUser

Good job Eddy,

And congrats!
but if Ming Emperor didn't start attacking me and if he didn't start to loose villages in front of me in our battle 1 on 1, and if he didn't start to asking for help, you didn't be the top enobler.
I loose villages because all my troops were killed and my buildings downgraded.

How it was if Rednecks accept my appliance to join DNY 3 months ago, from Sudden Death part as I asked for?

Now the fight is inequal because I lost more that 1/2 of my points.
But with my 3.2 mil as I had....:lol:

Anyway, Congrats almost all DNY players for the great battle you gave me in this final of the world.
5000 incommings was awesome.
No one asked for help.

I decided it was time for you to go.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
vybqc1.jpg
[/spoil]

That is alot of beans Eddy :D my GF would kill me if i ate that many. :icon_redface:

But those thighs look very very tasty!!

DeletedUser

No one asked for help.

I decided it was time for you to go.

I am sorry bob for my ignorance, but who are you in the game, to decide?
I ask that because I really don\t know

Nobody asked me for help. Someone attacked me and nobled a village of mine while I was resting. I wonder who did that? The first line of my profile makes it quite clear. A word to the wise. Do not wake sleeping dragons. You woke me up.

indeed Eddy, I asume that you log from time to time.
Since you didn't answer to my mails, I presume taht you are sleeeeeping hard.

DeletedUser

Your kidding - Right?

If you don't know the Prestigious Dr. Bob Dover then you must not be playing this world, let alone the game....
Why - Dr. Bob is world renowned. As seen on TV, has his own talk show.
Loved by millions.

No Joke.

If Bob says its time for you to go, it is already past the time that you should have been gone.

slinkiestwizard

[spoil]
vybqc1.jpg
[/spoil]

Beans beans the more you eat the more you fart
The more you fart the better for your heart!

Eddy making me hungry , ill have to remove my beer googles to bury my face in that plate

DeletedUser

@ Eddy - You're killing me! Look at those shrimp kabobs. :icon_cry:

I am sorry bob for my ignorance, but who are you in the game, to decide?
I ask that because I really don\t know
Who am I? I am Warlord in DNY, my job description includes:

1.) Deciding whose turn it is to leave W12.
2.) Creating/Organizing operations.
3.) Telling people to kill you.
4.) Conducting in-tribe therapy attempting to rehabilitate some of the DNY pervs.

@ Jon - Thanks for the ego boost! So excited now that my ratings have jumped into the millions. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Saluting all remaining DNY members..:icon_biggrin: It has been a while since i've left w12 and DNY. DNY is and will remain one of the greatest tribes in tw history and there is no one that can say otherwise.
Too bad that now w12 it's a wasteland with that grey army filling most of the map (ahhh my loved k89 still has those 9313 villas over there). :lol:

DeletedUser

Beans beans the more you eat the more you fart
The more you fart the better for your heart!
Beans, beans, good for your heart
Beans, beans, they make you fart
The more you fart, the better you feel
Beans, beans, for every meal

Fixed

On topic: DNY sucks :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Who am I? I am Warlord in DNY, my job description includes:

1.) Deciding whose turn it is to leave W12.
2.) Creating/Organizing operations.
3.) Telling people to kill you.
4.) Conducting in-tribe therapy attempting to rehabilitate some of the DNY pervs.

I am sorry again Bob!
I played here in W12 not as many of you did, and I mean daily and with perseverence. That's why you have the pointage that you have.
Again I am sorry that I don't know who you are. We did not fight ever. Maybe this is the reason for not knowing you, or maybe because I talked only with few people that are still playing.

No offense again Bob!!!
Before last time I posted I didnt saw well the list of the members in DNY and I didn't saw you. Or maybe you have some great power and you can be invisible when you want :lol:
Anyway, this was because i had some RL problems and I was very tired to survive of those more than 5000 attacks in the past month from your mates. I am proud of that and I am proud that I resisted until now.

So again Sorry if I offensed you.

Cez

DeletedUser

Relax Cez, I wasn't offended. I was rather humored. :icon_smile:

P.S. Thanks for your donated villages.

DeletedUser

Well to answer the question: Yes, DNY is one of the greatest tribes ever. Actually the greatest since I only play on W12 and W25. Great job ! Oh and Bob your job is extremely easy now. Everyone has to go ! :)

merritt olsen

my biggest question would be: how can you claim that DNY is the greatest tribe ever to play TW? seeing as no other worlds have yet ended all you can say is they are the best on W12...W18 is going to be ending soon as well (though not as soon as W12) and on W18 apoc/BA is the greatest tribe...right now it is not a matter of if just when we win over 90% of the world...the only true way to deterine the greatest tribe would be to have all the members of the winning tribes of at least 4-6 worlds play for the overall best...