DNY - One of TW's greatest tribes ever?

DeletedUser

I agree, all of .Net fears the original one and only DNY, if they saw even a hint that they were forming, everyone would focus in on them and not allow any expansion. Well at least if the players joined the world all at once in the same area, and made a tribe. If they all went at same rate at diff tribes till noble equipped than they would probably own another world beside W12.

DeletedUser

I agree, all of .Net fears the original one and only DNY, if they saw even a hint that they were forming, everyone would focus in on them and not allow any expansion. Well at least if the players joined the world all at once in the same area, and made a tribe. If they all went at same rate at diff tribes till noble equipped than they would probably own another world beside W12.
Im not quite sure "fear" is the right word, moreso it would be common sense that would cause them to be gangbanged rather than fear.

DeletedUser85000

Im not quite sure "fear" is the right word, moreso it would be common sense that would cause them to be gangbanged rather than fear.

It's why on W41 for example, where quite a few DNY players joined, they all did so under various small premades so as not to get too much attention before they were ready.

DeletedUser

Lol you really think that guys like Burn are not going to brag, no one hit wonders I say, they will never repeat w12, as somebody already pointed out, as soon as they are noticed they will be targeted, couldn't happen to nicer guys I say. TWSats is a wonderful thing, lets you know what world a player plays on, so it's not going to be hard to track all the DNY players down is it, I see lots of profiles stating that they rimmed the winners of W12, get used to that burn, pity you don't have the bulls to reveal you real game name, just have to put it down to you being a gutless wimp lol :p

No there was a tribe that really drove fear in to tribes and it was not DNY, this tribe was screwed over buy it's new duke that as it turned out was a DNY spy, and as soon as he became duke he disbanded the tribe and ran to DNY, he came to later regret that move, which he told me in his own words, as he told me that he was then turned on by DNY, booted from the tribe and then eaten, w1zard got sweet justice at the end of the day. All the great players then joined DNY.

The greatest Tribe leader that I ever met was The Lawyer and the greatest tribe ever was Devil later known as DevilK.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol you really think that guys like Burn are not going to brag, no one hit wonders I say, they will never repeat w12, as somebody already pointed out, as soon as they are noticed they will be targeted, couldn't happen to nicer guys I say. TWSats is a wonderful thing, lets you know what world a player plays on, so it's not going to be hard to track all the DNY players down is it, I see lots of profiles stating that they rimmed the winners of W12, get used to that burn, pity you don't have the bulls to reveal you real game name, just have to put it down to you being a gutless wimp lol :p

No there was a tribe that really drove fear in to tribes and it was not DNY, this tribe was screwed over buy it's new duke that as it turned out was a DNY spy, and as soon as he became duke he disbanded the tribe and ran to DNY, he came to later regret that move, which he told me in his own words, as he told me that he was then turned on by DNY, booted from the tribe and then eaten, w1zard got sweet justice at the end of the day. All the great players then joined DNY.

The greatest Tribe leader that I ever met was The Lawyer and the greatest tribe ever was Devil later known as DevilK.

lol @ you

If we'd join other worlds, we'll still be successful.. W41 for example.. w50, w51? Yes, they are indeed gang banged big time.. but they still survived..

And if I join under an alias you will have no clue if I am DNY or not. So you stating it is easy to track those things down is bull. Now go stick your head back in your arse and stop spamming these forums with shit lol..

DeletedUser85000

Track them? O yeah, no-one has ever thought up the possibility of using an alias now have they numb-nuts? Furthermore I am not in DNY. I can't think of anyone I remember from Devil, save for wizdom. Weren't that great to be honest. Fought a stalemate war with FusioN and got no-where before collapsing.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oi, I was in DevilK, one of the barons ¬_¬. Me and wizdom ran the tribe when The Lawyer and Vorodor decided to quit. My battlegroup performed wonderfully, and we had great success ripping into K15 and K25 at the time - we made a good deal of progress. We did, unfortunately, have alot of inactive/crap players, but this was the case for both sides. However, a ceasefire was arranged after our best moved into DNY, allowing us to shed the deadweight, alot of which went into FEMA/FUSION, lol.

"No there was a tribe that really drove fear in to tribes and it was not DNY, this tribe was screwed over buy it's new duke that as it turned out was a DNY spy, and as soon as he became duke he disbanded the tribe and ran to DNY, he came to later regret that move, which he told me in his own words, as he told me that he was then turned on by DNY, booted from the tribe and then eaten, w1zard got sweet justice at the end of the day. All the great players then joined DNY.

The greatest Tribe leader that I ever met was The Lawyer and the greatest tribe ever was Devil later known as DevilK."

DevilK was fun, but it was overrated. It was big, but it had alot of flab. DNY was larger, but all the players in it were top notch - in fact at that point DNY would've destroyed any tribe with ease in .net - it's prime. Unfortunately this was not the case for DevilK, we had alot of huge pointwhores (like Batt@L, boecke). Vorodor and The Lawyer got busy irl - they hardly participated in the running of the tribe - which was hardly fair for the barons - me and w1zd0m mainly - there were sooo many red/yellow dots, with only some strong players continuing the war vs FUSION, and those who were forced to fight in order to keep their villages. Eventually these active players were the ones who joined DNY to fight Oots. That's the real reason for the move to DNY. Besides, the ceasefire was planned by both sides...The Cracker decided to arrange a massive nuke fest on my villages just before the ceasefire was to be announced. Unfortunately for him and his participants it failed hard. =P As far as I'm aware, w1zd0m was quite happy to be in DNY, but I can't remember all that much about him - maybe he was abit power hungry and was unhappy to have to take a back seat in tribe politics...but he did have a battlegroup in DNY at some point. I for one was delighted to have been able to join the best tribe, and most other recruits at the time were too.

DeletedUser

I was in DevilK before fusion, and i must say a good tribe with a premature defeat. I still have screenshots of me and my DevilK friends right before we were defeated and absorbed into Fusion/Fused/ Other various unimportant tribes.

edit: But also, it was full of inactivity before the ceasefire and during the little ahh idk what you might even call that lol. There was a point in time i really liked DevilK, but I will never forget the rise and fall of the better tribes who were able to go to war with DNY, the winners of W12.

DeletedUser

use an alias lol with the big ego that you and others have don't make me laugh you lot are so full of it, you can't help yourselves in bragging.

DeletedUser85000

use an alias lol with the big ego that you and others have don't make me laugh you lot are so full of it, you can't help yourselves in bragging.

Erm, that's exactly what happened. People joined W41 under aliases and then preceded to dominate before making a mass delete leaving the entire core and 5 other surrounding Ks barb.

The Handyman

what's an alias? :icon_eek:

Guardian of Destiny-GoD you must be butt-hurt over something? i bet you were rimmed by DNY...

DNY on new world? it will never happen most of the awesome guys quit long ago but there are still few of us that continue to join some new world together and pretty much own our area so yes i guess that sums up, we are noobs and everyone can rim us (again i will say im talking about the old DNY players)

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was in DevilK before fusion, and i must say a good tribe with a premature defeat. I still have screenshots of me and my DevilK friends right before we were defeated and absorbed into Fusion/Fused/ Other various unimportant tribes.

edit: But also, it was full of inactivity before the ceasefire and during the little ahh idk what you might even call that lol. There was a point in time i really liked DevilK, but I will never forget the rise and fall of the better tribes who were able to go to war with DNY, the winners of W12.

Uhm, this is wrong, DevilK was never defeated. ¬_¬

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: @ Guardian of Destiny-GoD

Even the founder of DNY, Emp T., used an alias when he organized the move to W41. If you're smart enough to think of a possible problem with us starting on another world, you can bet that we've already thought of it long ago. :lol:

DeletedUser

well defeated or disband whatever happened, devilk disappeared and left me temporarily tribeless rofl.

DeletedUser

The Cracker decided to arrange a massive nuke fest on my villages just before the ceasefire was to be announced. Unfortunately for him and his participants it failed hard. =P

You had to point that out didnt you :icon_razz:

Hahaha!

DeletedUser

We got caught as a premade on W41 and were gangbanged. When the #1 tribe found out we were immediately declared on us, eventually they were defeated. There are DNY threads in the W41 section and it drove fear into the rest of the world. We were successful on W41 and left the world on our own terms. Was it called "DNY"? No, we were eventually known as OCD. This is the closest we ever came to recreating DNY, the difference is after what we went through here we had no desire to finish the world to its end. Been there, done that.

DeletedUser

Once again I would have to disagree with the word "fear" being used. I dont think anyone (who is worth their salt anyway :p) "fears" a DNY re-creation in any way shape or form.

And even if you guys wanted to stay and finish w41 I highly doubt you could have done so after Axes declared :p

DeletedUser

If there ever was a re-make of DNY in a new world they wouldnt get too far.....not through a lack of any quality, simply because they would get gangbanged purely due to being DNY.
One day you may shut up and think before shooting your mouth off.

If I remember correctly (and I do...), Kreigy from W41 declared on all DNY players in W41 and failed. We were gangbanged by several tribes and they failed. For the record, we went on to build a pretty strong tribe in that world too. Yes, OCD mass deleted and I expect to be flamed for that, but we were clearly the strongest and hungriest tribe in W41 up until our departure. Furthermore, the world voted on several ocassions that OCD was the toughest tribe in W41. W50 also has several DNY players in DIY/HUG and they are dismantling the number 1 tribe at the moment. Not a bad resume for all DNY players. Maybe one day the DNY people will re-group again as one unit and we will be able to see if the DNY players are really capable against other elite tribes. From what I have seen of the players in other worlds, if you meet an original DNY player as an enemy, you will have your work cut out for you.

This is not aimed at you DJ, but you were never in DNY so you will never know the true capability of DNY. Those that were a part of DNY at it's height will know what true teamwork is. I am certain there are other tribes out there as good and possibly better than DNY, but I have never disputed this. It is impossible to compare tribes from other worlrds. One thing is for sure though, if DNY ever created another tribe from it's core players, they would certainly go top and I certainly would feel sorry for the number 2 tribe in that world.

Once again I would have to disagree with the word "fear" being used. I dont think anyone (who is worth their salt anyway :p) "fears" a DNY re-creation in any way shape or form.

And even if you guys wanted to stay and finish w41 I highly doubt you could have done so after Axes declared :p
As stated above, go ask Kreigy about the word fear. He was shitscared of the possible re-make of DNY in W41 and he arranged several tribes to sort us out. Unknown to him at the time, we had our own plans and his war effort was negated.

As for AXES and OCD, you may think you know what occurred behind the scenes, but you really don't know. For the record, AXES and OCD had a pact to leave each other alone as both tribes were controlled by... you guessed it... DNY players. Why would we want to war each other?? Now here's something you don't know, I had both AXES and PWN discussing merges with me while I was Duke of OCD. I clearly could have merged OCD with AXES instead of PWN, I bet you didn't know that one. I chose PWN as it would set up a better final war if they had waited a few weeks.

The agreement between OCD and AXES was to allow OCD to kill Motive and then set up a final war with AXES, but AXES had run out of targets and Booza had pressure from his new tribemates (from Knock) to hit something, From their perspective, the sensible thing to hit was OCD. Unfortunately for them, they were not aware of the deals that OCD and AXES had made. If AXES had hit us, it would have been a futile war from our perspective, so we took their war away from them. Even Booza said that mass deleting was the most powerful signal we could ever send them. The result was devastating for that world.

Again, please do your homework before pulling out the pistol and shooting your foot off.

DeletedUser

When OCD mass deleted on 41 it left a giant sea of barbs..it slowed down AXES by a few months at least.

Anyway back on topic..DNY its without a doubt the greatest tribe ever because they are thus far the only tribe to ever finish a world. If other tribes start finishing worlds then we can open this talk back up. But until then its not really even a chat. Its like asking in the NBA if anyone playing is close to Kobe...you just look at Kobe's rings and his playing style and you know its not even worth talking about.