DNY - One of TW's greatest tribes ever?

DeletedUser

One day you may shut up and think before shooting your mouth off.

If I remember correctly (and I do...), Kreigy from W41 declared on all DNY players in W41 and failed. We were gangbanged by several tribes and they failed. For the record, we went on to build a pretty strong tribe in that world too. Yes, OCD mass deleted and I expect to be flamed for that, but we were clearly the strongest and hungriest tribe in W41 up until our departure. Furthermore, the world voted on several ocassions that OCD was the toughest tribe in W41. W50 also has several DNY players in DIY/HUG and they are dismantling the number 1 tribe at the moment. Not a bad resume for all DNY players. Maybe one day the DNY people will re-group again as one unit and we will be able to see if the DNY players are really capable against other elite tribes. From what I have seen of the players in other worlds, if you meet an original DNY player as an enemy, you will have your work cut out for you.

This is not aimed at you DJ, but you were never in DNY so you will never know the true capability of DNY. Those that were a part of DNY at it's height will know what true teamwork is. I am certain there are other tribes out there as good and possibly better than DNY, but I have never disputed this. It is impossible to compare tribes from other worlrds. One thing is for sure though, if DNY ever created another tribe from it's core players, they would certainly go top and I certainly would feel sorry for the number 2 tribe in that world.
I do think before I shoot my mouth off thank you very much :)

I said "If there ever was a re-make of DNY", and I remember both you and a number of DNY players (even up until late OCD times) explicitly denying that Ouzo/OCD/any tribe in w41 was a DNY re-make. Yet now im somehow shooting my mouth off because I said if there was ever a DNY re-make? :icon_eek: ......unless of course you think of OCD as a DNY re-make and want to contradict yourself thats fine too.
As for the DNY player resume stuff, did I ever say DNY were bad players in any way? If I have id love for you to point it out. DNY players obviously have alot of quality, hence why they have won w12, so im unsure why you got slightly defensive about that, but I guess its just a trait some people have :)
[SPOIL]
This is not aimed at you DJ
but you were never in DNY so you will never know the true capability of DNY.
[/SPOIL]
:lol:

As stated above, go ask Kreigy about the word fear. He was shitscared of the possible re-make of DNY in W41 and he arranged several tribes to sort us out. Unknown to him at the time, we had our own plans and his war effort was negated.
Once again I would have to disagree with the word "fear" being used. I dont think anyone (who is worth their salt anyway :p) "fears" a DNY re-creation in any way shape or form.
Ill just quote myself here. I stand by my original point that people dont "fear" a DNY re-creation. People would be wary, yes....scared, no.
In my opinion anyway.

As for AXES and OCD, you may think you know what occurred behind the scenes, but you really don't know. For the record, AXES and OCD had a pact to leave each other alone as both tribes were controlled by... you guessed it... DNY players. Why would we want to war each other?? Now here's something you don't know, I had both AXES and PWN discussing merges with me while I was Duke of OCD. I clearly could have merged OCD with AXES instead of PWN, I bet you didn't know that one. I chose PWN as it would set up a better final war if they had waited a few weeks.

The agreement between OCD and AXES was to allow OCD to kill Motive and then set up a final war with AXES, but AXES had run out of targets and Booza had pressure from his new tribemates (from Knock) to hit something, From their perspective, the sensible thing to hit was OCD. Unfortunately for them, they were not aware of the deals that OCD and AXES had made. If AXES had hit us, it would have been a futile war from our perspective, so we took their war away from them. Even Booza said that mass deleting was the most powerful signal we could ever send them. The result was devastating for that world.

Again, please do your homework before pulling out the pistol and shooting your foot off.
1st paragraph - I knew everything you just said there. Mainly because you love talking about how much more you know than everyone else and your behind the scenes plan became very public knowledge on the w41 forums as soon as you newded to feel more in-the-loop than the regular forum go'er.

2nd paragraph -
And even if you guys wanted to stay and finish w41 I highly doubt you could have done so after Axes declared :p
If AXES had hit us, it would have been a futile war from our perspective
So basically what you're doing is agreeing with me, but somehow finding a way to disagree whilst agreeing :icon_eek:

As for mass deleting being the most powerful signal, what signal did you want to send out? That you can quit when things look bad....that you have the ego to think mass deleting was some great feat on your part.......hmm food for thought that.

I dont know what it is with you and your shooting references but hey ho, whatever floats your boat.

Btw, I find it cute I can get such a reaction from you with just a few small sentences that were in no way depicting DNY in a negative light :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The premade we had in W41 was never intended to be a recreation of DNY even though KV called us out for it. When we eventually turned into OCD there were only a handful of players left from DNY. But let's keep the W41 issues in the W41 forums.

DeletedUser

It's more the fact that nearly all of your post is nothing more than petty semantics due to word choice I would guess, and is not worth replying to. Just a guess of course.
Well if you're not gonna choose the right words why speak atall?

Theres always someone that complains when you use "semantics",which is what you want to call it, even though it still makes a very valid point for my side of the argument.

The premade we had in W41 was never intended to be a recreation of DNY even though KV called us out for it. When we eventually turned into OCD there were only a handful of players left from DNY. But let's keep the W41 issues in the W41 forums.
I agree........but dude, you started it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I agree........but dude, you started it :icon_redface:

Because the discussion was about if DNY would ever be recreated in another world. I simply pointed out that W41 was the "closest" we ever came to recreating it.

It would be next to impossible to ever recreate DNY again as most of the DNY greats have long retired. But there are a few that play in other worlds and they present a challenge to anyone that takes them on.

DeletedUser

Congratulations DNY.

Good job.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: Well Done!

DeletedUser

im happy when i play before also to in w12, and Yes DNY takea all my villagss, because my tribe in which I play AC/DC was be a totally noobs. :D

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Name: Elite Dynasty

OD Rank: 1.
(2,869,408,215 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1.
(2,150,640,978 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1.
(718,767,237 score)

Name: Dark Night SiouX

(8,482,680,508 score)
(4,322,745,186 score)
(4,159,935,322 score)

DeletedUser

DNS from world 9

We didnt merge to win we like some people did *cough*dny*cough*

We did not merge to win.

Jealous much?

Name: Elite Dynasty

(2,869,408,215 score)
(2,150,640,978 score)
(718,767,237 score)

Name: Dark Night SiouX

(8,482,680,508 score)
(4,322,745,186 score)
(4,159,935,322 score)

Good job, nice size.

What is really impressive is the amount of ennoblements your tribe had.

Total Gains - 249,325

Total No Tribe Ennoblements (mostly barbs) - 81,103
Total Internal Ennoblements (DNS Only) - 52,220
Estimated Total Non War Ennoblements - 133,323 (53%) :icon_eek:

Now I realize this is going to spark a little emotion from you and you are going to get all defensive. But this is what happens when you come here and try to belittle our accomplishment without knowing the facts of what happened in this world.

/waits for the defensive comments and additional jealous DNY accusations.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What do you mean by (mostly barbs) on no tribe enoblements... I guess your tribe dont know what happens when you actually...RIM someone and there tribe kicks them so it dont affect the stats ;) Oh wait thats because you just recruited them after the attacks :\ or when the player you attack goes barb?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im not sure where this hostility is coming from ottomatic, but you should be thanking DNY for helping establish the end game scenario for other worlds and they did it by the sheer domination of w12, if you had played world 12 to the end you would know.

We could compare the stats on w12 and w9 but it would be pointless, even your "ODA Achievement" is pointless..your world has been around longer, w12 has been closed for a long time already and w9 started befor w12 , plus the settings are completely different, ..it makes no sense,. So go boost your 'achievements' to your friends at home and maybe your parents, as they might believe you and say "we are so proud!". But right here on this forum with the people who actually know how TW works..we know the truth..

DeletedUser

DNY deserve all the praise they can get, they were a great tribe. Won against Oots. Nobled a lot of my villages, during that war. caused me to go insane, aw to much good times, a lot of nice people in DNY. I should of joined you lot, but quit when I got put into FusioN. My heart was with Oots. But you beat us, by a lot. Especially cause pawen had been sitting like nearly every account, was to much work on her. Congratulations though. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hi, is still maybe some old DNY mambers around? i give my acc PW away to Little Flover times ago, cuz i didnt have time to play, but i cant come in contact with her and i would like to come back playing on .net server with my acc, can someone maybe help me? i see my accout is not active atm :(

Rednecks if you or any other players want to recread DNY am with you, i am coming back to TW and maybe i can bring some old k76-77 mambers back :D

DeletedUser

DNY won't be recreated again.

Too few members still play.

Closest it ever came to being recreated was on w41.

DeletedUser

Come play Minecraft with me then :p I'm sure we can get you addicted to it :p