DNY vs .net

DeletedUser

After seeing a certain thread of Faaaaark in the DNY forum, I thought it would be nice to make a full statistical comparison of DNY to the top tribes in the other worlds. Should anyone think of more stats to put in the comparison, just send me a PM about it.
Note that I leave OD score out of this. Due to different way of calculating OD across worlds, this score can't be used as good comparison. Also I will be comparing W1 to 15. The worlds after that I consider too young to be coming around here. Should there be a world to match the others in here, just let me know. This will be updated every once in a while when I have some spare time.

I think most stats speak for themselves, but as I made up the last one myself: The number shown under Continental Dominance shows how many continents are currently under control of that tribe. The number between brackets shows the amount of continents where the tribe is second in dominance.

The number considered 'Best' in this category
The number considered 'Worst' in this category

tw_stats.jpg

DeletedUser

Speeds are easily taken into account. For example, a double speed world would have tribes twice the size as a single speed world. Work it out from there. Problem solved.

DeletedUser

And you don't take into account families I think. Other than that, funny stats.

DNY vs CTRL
CTRL has less total points, but more villages --> DNY are pointwhores. ;-P

crom

Then you've gotta take into account the different times the worlds started, what the competition was like etc. etc.

DeletedUser

I think, the last colom just says the most, the other are fun, but less important. That characteristic tells who rules a world.

DeletedUser

pfff you should have waited a few days so we also won the most villages XD

DeletedUser

I calculated that it would take about 7 days.

7 days?

you're horrible at maths then :O

when i look at that i see only 159 villages to be equal so 160 to have the most...
it takes you 7 days to noble 159 villages? :O

ye we :p i give you mental support :p without me you'd be nothing! :p

DeletedUser

Check my thread in the OT section of DNY's forum. Since posting that, someone was booted from DNY. My comment was in relation to having the most villages ever in .net history.

DeletedUser

Check my thread in the OT section of DNY's forum. Since posting that, someone was booted from DNY. My comment was in relation to having the most villages ever in .net history.

so?

that doesn't matter :p we're talking about these stats you see on the screenie...

nothing else ;)

DeletedUser

I never posted this thread, but it originated from my analysis done earlier yesterday. So from that, I reserve the right to stand by my words. As of yesterday, It would have taken DNY approximately 7 days to get to CTRL's highest number of villages - 76,456.

Total Villages is what this comment is about. This has all changed now that a player was booted.

DeletedUser

I never posted this thread, but it originated from my analysis done earlier yesterday. So from that, I reserve the right to stand by my words. As of yesterday, It would have taken DNY approximately 7 days to get to CTRL's highest number of villages - 76,456.

Total Villages is what this comment is about. This has all changed now that a player was booted.

pfff...

DeletedUser

And those 7 days is already compensated for the rate CTRL is nobling new villages as well?

crom

7 days?

you're horrible at maths then :O

when i look at that i see only 159 villages to be equal so 160 to have the most...
it takes you 7 days to noble 159 villages? :O

ye we :p i give you mental support :p without me you'd be nothing! :p
Mr. Blonde just posted exactly what I was about to put. ¬.¬

Making me miss a chance to own Suko...Tsch...

DeletedUser

Sorry about that. :icon_biggrin:

And own Suko? How is that? It is Faaaaaaaaaaaarks calculation...

DeletedUser

We all know i own you...

seeing as you were and still are my slave ;)