Do not grant ODA/ODD for self-attack in lategame

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stefos

Reaction score
Hi TW staff,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays first off.

I would like you all to consider changing the game a bit. If you support your own village with 600,000 population of troops and then send 594 full nukes at it like daddy ashen did on world 127 the game gives the player both oda and odd points. Not sure why. I would like to see if you attack your self you do not get points for that.

Also, Babin account all nukes at him and did the same thing about a month earlier before Babin quit.

I can understand Daddy Ashen is a big spender and you guys most love that. But consider the insane amount of money I spent on world 127.

What happens in the game: near the end the council and highest rank players decide who gets the badges. They can stack and all attack etc in the last week or two. I hope this is understandable and if you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Stefos

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    671.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.png
    2.png
    561.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.png
    3.png
    994 KB · Views: 19

duck that quacks

Reaction score
I could see an argument be made for this over OD win condition based speed rounds, but for worlds i really dont see the point, the problem is not that self bashing gives OD, the problem is people allying with over the allowed number of members per tribe in my opinion - and it could be something like a setting you can turn on / off to solve this, but bash rounds mostly start with only 1 village and have a farm limit anyway

i abstain from this one, but if anything this suggestion should be more focused on restricting a tribe to play with their tribe members and within the member limit and not having 35 family tribes and at the end using a random number generator to define who is and isnt in the winner tribe