Do you have a monsters?

DeletedUser

imac.jpg

DeletedUser

I couldnt do a mac...there is some software i have that doesnt work on mac...couldnt go without it :D

They are nice computers though.

DeletedUser

I couldnt do a mac...there is some software i have that doesnt work on mac...couldnt go without it :D

They are nice computers though.

Use BootCamp and install Windows OR just buy Parallels software which lets you run ANYTHING PC related on it :icon_biggrin:

So far I've had no problems at all with my mac and I've had it over a year and a half now... I remember when I first got my Dell PC, the DVD drive failed almost immediately, and I was forever having problems with it freezing and crashing on me :icon_cry:

but I cba with the Mac vs. PC battle, they both have their strengths and Microsoft own shares in Apple, so either way Bill Gates wins :lol:

DeletedUser

Use BootCamp and install Windows OR just buy Parallels software which lets you run ANYTHING PC related on it :icon_biggrin:

So far I've had no problems at all with my mac and I've had it over a year and a half now... I remember when I first got my Dell PC, the DVD drive failed almost immediately, and I was forever having problems with it freezing and crashing on me :icon_cry:

but I cba with the Mac vs. PC battle, they both have their strengths and Microsoft own shares in Apple, so either way Bill Gates wins :lol:

To me a computer is a computer, I could buy the software to allow me to run Microsoft programs on Mac, but thats the problem.....im a poor college kid LOL. But on the Dell note, my roomate last year had a Dell XPS laptop (the one for "gaming") and its hard drive had to be replaced three times in the year of school, and his screen once. My grandparents had a Dell desktop, and it didnt last long either :(.

Weaselfierce

I had a Gateway LX 2700x that lasted 7 years until the power supply went out during a power surge.