Do you?

DeletedUser

lemme try to find something on the forums..i m his bro and i used to play sometime when he was out with friends etc but now that he is dead i feel all alone :(

note: i consider myself a newbie cos even tho i know sniping,backtiming etc i never played before without my bro with me as co.account on his account and today is gonna be my first day

DeletedUser

Funny he never mentioned you before o_O

Oh well, welcome :)
I've had my lil bro die a couple of months ago, its all part of the life cycle :)

Your our BUFFET

Funny he never mentioned you before o_O

Oh well, welcome :)
I've had my lil bro die a couple of months ago, its all part of the life cycle :)

lemme try to find something on the forums..i m his bro and i used to play sometime when he was out with friends etc but now that he is dead i feel all alone :(

note: i consider myself a newbie cos even tho i know sniping,backtiming etc i never played before without my bro with me as co.account on his account and today is gonna be my first day

This all seems rather nonchalant...

DeletedUser

I heard a while back that he was quite a good player.

Sorry for your loss.

DeletedUser

I played with him for a small amount of time in w28 - Sun.S was the tribe, and he was the Duke. He was a good player and commanded a lot of respect.

I can't begin to imagine how hard that must be for you and your family. All I can say is, you'll always have the memories and that's something that cannot be taken away.

DeletedUser

NS was a great dude (and exceptional player), very sad stuff... I remember playing around that time, was very surprising and I'm sorry for your loss hon <3

Repinski

I sadly never got to meet NS. I have heard about him though and I am sorry for your loss.