Doa

• Thread starter DeletedUser70564
  • Start date

DeletedUser70564

DOA is currently looking for members in either K44, K45, K46, K54, K55, K56, K64, K65, K66.
To become a member you will need atleast 20000 troops

A bit about the Leader:
I am the Leader and Founder of DOA.
I have been leeding tribes for the past 3 years.
I recently came back from a vacation and found my world 4 account completely nobled. I had 4 million points and a tribe Founder.
I led the tribe for 3 years total without missing 1 day.
I I joined W27 a few weeks ago,(Due to my world 4 loss) and i had to let a friend borrow my account as he had none, and he moved me all over the world, Now no tribe will let me in.
I founded DOA for 1 reason and only 1 reason, To help those who need help, To kill those who need killing.

If you would like a place in DOA mail me personaly in game please

DeletedUser44242

DOA is currently looking for members in either K23,K24,K25,K26,K32,K33,K34,K35,K36,K37,K42,K43,K44, K45, K46,K47,K48,K52,K53,K54, K55, K56,K57,K58,K63,K64, K65, K66.,K67,K73,K74,K75,K76
Fixed for you

To become a member you will need atleast 20000 troops I have 20000 , IzThatEnough?

A bit about the Leader:

I am the NOOB and ASHAMED of DOA.
Fixed for you

I have been leeding tribes for the past 3 years. Nice to know.
When did you start using world forums? Or was that nobled to and had to make a new one?

I recently came back from a vacation and found my world 4 account completely nobled. I had 4 million points and a tribe Founder.
Did you have more then 20000 troops?

I led the tribe for 3 years total without missing 1 day.
You went on vacation

I I joined W27 a few weeks ago,(Due to my world 4 loss) and i had to let a friend borrow my account as he had none, and he moved me all over the world, Now no tribe will let me in.
That looked like asdasdasdhjasdhasdah to me

I founded DOA for 1 reason and only 1 reason, To help those who need help, To kill those who need killing.
Ok I need help

If you would like a place in DOA mail me personaly in game please
After im back from my vacation I will do so

DeletedUser

PhraDamon if you where any kind of decent player yourself you would use your in game account to post on the forums instead of hiding behind an alias. although i don't think English is Ninja2606's first language he did a pretty good job of making his requirements and his own qualifications clear and well constructed.

wish you well ninja in finding members for your tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Fixed for you

To become a member you will need atleast 20000 troops I have 20000 , IzThatEnough?

Fixed for you

When did you start using world forums? Or was that nobled to and had to make a new one?

Did you have more then 20000 troops?

You went on vacation

That looked like asdasdasdhjasdhasdah to me

Ok I need help

After im back from my vacation I will do so

Aww....
Is little Mrs. Phra getting mad because she can't make it in the tribe? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

PhraDamon if you where any kind of decent player yourself you would use your in game account to post on the forums instead of hiding behind an alias. although i don't think English is Ninja2606's first language he did a pretty good job of making his requirements and his own qualifications clear and well constructed.

wish you well ninja in finding members for your tribe :icon_wink:
=[ am i any kind of decent player???? I think i have given you my in game name tho lmfao

DeletedUser70564

This is my ingame name.

Also i went on vacation due to personal problems.
I always used the forums.

Also phradamon, Have you nothing better to do than try intimidate people.
Others might be affraid of you because you are cocky but i am sure as hell iam not affraid(Its only a game anyway, I bet if this game died you would die with it)

DeletedUser70564

and thanks for the confidence boost , pallysrange

puzzleman

i have never been afraid of a cocky person (probably because i am cocky too only a little tho)
and being cocky doesnt really make you look big having an army that can wipe out any opponent makes you look big

o btw you only have 20k troops ha i beat you by one