Doa

DeletedUser

Recruiting for DOA (Death of Asperity)

Pm me in the forums or post here.
also mail me in game when the world starts with experience and requests..

Goals and rules of DOA:
1. Quick, Timed and Coordinated strikes are a must.
2.Keep ourselfs in the top 10
3.NO FAMILY TRIBES
4.Must be active in the game/ forums
5.We work together as a team if you dont participate in our wars, you are gone.
6.Have fun, this is a game to relax in.
7.And most important goal of all Asperity must fall!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1.We are a battle tribe and Troops win wars not points

I reflexively roll my eyes every time noobs say this.

In other words, I am too pathetic to balance properly and must instead stunt my already pathetic growth.

DeletedUser

thanks for your "knowledge" purple. but I think I got this under control.... and I know you are a skilled player/leader. Ive had some kind and not so kind run-ins with you on two other worlds.. but you have no clue who I am and it will stay this way.. please dont flame me for some noob..

thank you very much

shmegg

thanks for your "knowledge" purple. but I think I got this under control.... and I know you are a skilled player. but you have no clue who I am and it will stay this way.. dont flame me for some noob.. thank you very much
well ur sig says u are making a trib in w25 and w26 which is bad enough:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

well ur sig says u are making a trib in w25 and w26 which is bad enough:icon_sad:

I am following asperity take my tribes name into context my friend...... also look at my alias take this into context :)

DeletedUser

I was not speaking specifically at you but more in a general sense. Change that line and I imagine the tribe will get a little bit more respect instead of being completely passed over as a noob tribe.

DeletedUser

You have a point purple thank you for your input, I will put some thought into changing that...

DeletedUser

I was not speaking specifically at you but more in a general sense. Change that line and I imagine the tribe will get a little bit more respect instead of being completely passed over as a noob tribe.

QFT

Are you in my W20 tribe by any chance?

Edit: yeah you are because I'm reading your 'best noble train' guide.

DeletedUser

lol yeah I just took a look at twstats. I havent logged into that world in a long long long time. I believe kraa has been sitting me but not sure.

DeletedUser

Well whoever is using your account is just using it just to clear villages i think but it probably is kraa. I can't be bothered to find out i just wanna move far far away from my area because it's so boring.

DeletedUser

please stop spamming my thread. I dont need this locked yet... message him if you must..

DeletedUser

look purple i told you, be nice to people. good boy *throws cookie, pp catches with mouth*

DeletedUser

So I am putting a question out there who hates that damn Asperity {Asp}??? i know they have many who arent fans of them. come out come out wherever you are

*snickers*