Could anyone give me a brief explanation on using a dodge tactic in this game
I am too lazy to type long messages, so I'll put whatever i do here. Others might differ.
1. If you think you have a nuke incoming and your wall is low and like a 1 to 1.5 defense village worth of troops, then better dodge than face it. But then it might differ depending on the village position, like if its deep in the opponents territory and you don't want to lose it.
2. You can also use dodge for sniping, but its very hard and better to snipe from another village. If an incoming noble train covers a second then, you can barb bounce your troops to snipe the train.
3. You can also dodge your offensive troops by supporting your friends incase you won't be online at the time attack hits or if you think someone might attack you when you are offline.
4. Most good players, generally prefer sniping to dodging troops. But then again, it depends on circumstances.
5. Finally, the thought of dodging itself arises when you think the village is poorly defended, so i prefer sniping.
6. Make sure you always dodge your Offensive troops by sending them to farm when you have incoming attacks whatever speed they are. Just an axe speed attack can take out your entire nuke without rams.