Does anyone care anymore?

DeletedUser

To me this world died about 2 years ago. Does anyone really care anymore? It's just a waiting game now. Full of inactives. War is more of people nuking one another. Reminds me of the western front during world war 1. This game used to be full of OPs on huge players. I don't have the same pride I had long ago. My favorite time of the world was actually the beginning when the origional saints ruled the world. Good times.

TJ,
i have avoided responding to your post for a long time, thinking that any response was going to be whimsical.

Not sure if you recall, but do you remember when you and i were just plebs in EleAud? we took on the MPX family as a rim tribe on our own? ...long time ago........

Yes mate it all does matter, and people still care. The mails/vent/skype discussions still get just as heated. The wonders of diplomacy are still working, and probably more intricate than ever. Tribes are merging, people are moving.

The map still looks like someone barfed on it, but thats par for the course.

I have been trolling some of the other forums, and I have to say, that World 2 is the most interesting world. Sure many of the other worlds forums are more active, but you need to look at what is being said/not said. Most of the other worlds forums are full of bumpf and guffaw, whereas w2's are highly articulate.

The PLAYERS are all vouching for position/survival. The way I see it, w2 may outlast world 10 ! It has been interesting to watch the stats, esp in player drop off's. Unlike other worlds, W2 seems to revel in players quitting...and it is those that people crowing about it that will be around for the decider.

Cheers
Jas

DeletedUser

says the troll from w9?

Name: Dillon19910
Tribe: RAW

<-- you see that date? we're crotchety old men and women. we can say whatever we want about other worlds.

w2 was better before all these changes. tribal wars is run by young people now with no regard for their roots. they just want to have fun and do immoral dancing and make yelly music. they're throwing away our legacy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol i signed up to the forums long after i joined this game so my date isnt from a long time ago >.<

But yes as jas said people do still care ;)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
says the troll from w9?

Name: Dillon19910
Tribe: RAW

<-- you see that date? we're crotchety old men and women. we can say whatever we want about other worlds.

w2 was better before all these changes. tribal wars is run by young people now with no regard for their roots. they just want to have fun and do immoral dancing and make yelly music. they're throwing away our legacy!

Not to be a party-pooper here, but the CM (Morthy) is ex-W2'er and me (Forum Admin, Co-CM) is still playing W2 even... So what was that you said about "young people"? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not to be a party-pooper here, but the CM (Morthy) is ex-W2'er and me (Forum Admin, Co-CM) is still playing W2 even... So what was that you said about "young people"? :icon_wink:

I'm bet you both like yelly music, though. Case closed.

DeletedUser

on topic, dillon you are fail troll. everyone you are currently attempting to troll could wipe the floor with you, they are some of the best tw players there are. so shut up, much?

and grim....as ever, your incredible capacity to be random amazes.

DeletedUser

and grim....as ever, your incredible capacity to be random amazes.

I aim to please and amaze. Especially with women.

Anywho, raise your arm if you thought I'd quit W2! If so, you were wrong! Oh yeah! The bitch is back, in black!

DeletedUser

*whispers* mebe....you should kinda, edit your post? the last line? considering the harshest mod on .net is in the thread? o_O and sorry blurk, that ain't you :(

DeletedUser

*whispers* mebe....you should kinda, edit your post? the last line? considering the harshest mod on .net is in the thread? o_O and sorry blurk, that ain't you :(

Why edit it? Is there some innuendo there that I missed?

Also, Jirki's not harsh. He's just like a cuddly teddybear!:icon_smile:

DeletedUser910

The game is repetitive. The real joy of the game is playing with others socializing and planning and executing successful attacks. Once the friends and social mates are gone, the fun of the game is loss. The game definitely eats up way to much time. The larger you get the more time you need to spend on the game. If you get attacked constantly, you have to spend even more time. The game is perfect for single people with not much of a social life.

DeletedUser

Levi,
prolly time to apply your signature to this one mate

ROFL

Jas

DeletedUser

people keep saying that >.< i'll try to remember next time

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
care+bear.jpg

CAREBEAR
CARES!

That will explain it.

But really, if you don't care what happens anymore, just gift your villas away and wander away into the sunset (sunset = real life).

Last edited:

DeletedUser2943

There are some that have put in alot of time and effort into this game and yes it may not be as exciting as it once was but it has its moments. To those that have dedicated countless wasted hours to this game, including me there is always a bit that cares and a bit that says what else could I/ should I have done. But the freinds created while playing makes it worth while.
God Bless
Bishop