Does anyone care anymore?

Mysticjelly2

You see this is why I love world 2, classy put downs that you can't back out of.

Puts the other worlds to shame really.

DeletedUser

The fact this boring thread has stretched to 3 pages must mean people care......erm I think :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And now sexy you is posting here, its gunna go another 3.

why?

because we care :)

:X

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Wolfvale and Seraph Angelus left because Lippa left though.

DeletedUser910

A lot of people left because their friends left. For many, that was the main reason for continuing to play. The people who still have friends playing still care. Player who haven't been playing for more then 2yrs probably still have the TW fever as well. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Wolfvale and Seraph Angelus left because Lippa left though.

really? i recall i think, it was congo's op? seraph was co-playing with me on another world at the time, as soon as the incomings started getting too large she said wolfvale and herself were quitting the game for good. maybe lippa leaving had something to do with it too, i dunno.

but the point still stands, players have been defeated in 48 hours.

Edit: found it http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=144926

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
really? i recall i think, it was congo's op? seraph was co-playing with me on another world at the time, as soon as the incomings started getting too large she said wolfvale and herself were quitting the game for good. maybe lippa leaving had something to do with it too, i dunno.

but the point still stands, players have been defeated in 48 hours.

Edit: found it http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=144926

I'm sure Congo's op played a part in it; can be very little doubt of that. But if Lippa hadn't left before, they wouldn't hit delete, I'm fairly sure. Was a huge part of TW4 that left, much because Lippa did. Wolfvale and Seraph Angelus was two of those.

DeletedUser

Once the foundation for a building is gone, it's going to fall whether or not you're firing masses of explosives at it.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Once the foundation for a building is gone, it's going to fall whether or not you're firing masses of explosives at it.

Nicely described, that. :icon_razz:

Yeah, you could say like that... Lippa was the foundation, Congo's op was the explosives. Since Lippa was gone, Wolf & Seraph would've gone away anyways, but Congo's op made it sooner instead of later.

DeletedUser910

Yeah.. that's true Dark. It's almost like a domino effect in slow motion.

Mysticjelly2

Soooooo.......

Back on topic, do we care????

I guess we do, as Hooch said, we're still playing after all this time. Are we mad? Are we sad? or are we glad?

DeletedUser

Thread Super-Cleaned. Dillon, stop messing up my precious Forums, or heed the consequences :icon_twisted:

Back on Topic Ladies, Gentlemen and Jirki88.