Does anyone need a coplayer?

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am currently seeking a position as a coplayer on this world. I am capable of all the fun things like sniping, backtiming, sending trains, countersniping, and making cool origami swans.

I live in the central US and I am generally available between 1400-0500ST and I am a stay at home mother, so other than doing housework I have plenty of time for TW.

Although of course I am capable of attacking and enjoy doing so, my skills lean towards all the things other players call tedious - the managing of an account such as keeping troops building or queuing buildings, or planning detailed and precise OPs. I've chosen to seek an account on W70 because I like church worlds and you're nearing end game, which is the fun part :D

I'm currently playing another world which is nearly ended, so I won't be available for another month or so, but I thought I would put myself out there and see if anyone would adopt me :) I don't mind taking a back seat position on an account and I can follow directions. Please send me a message and let me know if you would like to have a coplayer!

feel free to hit me up on skype as deathBYsparklepony

Last edited by a moderator: