Does anyone still play this game?

DeletedUser125509

Hello.
I really love slow paces strategy games That's why I came back to this game after years of staying away. I wan't to know if this game still worth putting time on. Does anyone still play this? And is it still active?

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They just combined a couple servers into .net about 2 years ago. Been fairly active since then. I overall would say yes but thats because I am still playing it but it has changed alot depending on how long ago you quit. Might take you a world to get use to all the new settings so my suggestion would be to join W114 mess around for a bit. But then join W115 when it opens to take seriously.

styv

Reaction score
I have been playing on and off since TW27 and have been the Duke of SAM on every world I have played. I really love this game - my ONLY online game ever. I sure hope EVERYONE steps up, plays with honor, and makes this game interesting for EVERY noob that comes across us. ONLY WE can make this game great. I commit to doing everything I can to help make this the greatest game ever!!! :)

The game has indeed changed. All the improvements have made it easier to focus on strategy. Unfortunately, I do not use premium for anything but listing my villas and have never used scripts/bots. What can I say?, I'm OLD ;)

There seems to be fewer and fewer of us single player, single-worlders anymore. Most accounts are multiple co-players It puts us solo players at a disadvantage - BUT, we can still succeed and we do!!!!

I also believe this, for EVERY ONE OF US that love this game, we HAVE to play it like we mean it. Play it like it matters. It is only our desire and passion that can get others to joins us. Believe me - TW27 had A LOT of players. I intend to stick this out - to play this game - and encourage others to play, so that we can again fight like in the days of old. Thousands of incoming - thousands of attack, many wars - AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!! :wink:

Take care friends - I am proud to play with every one of you!!!