Does this mean Im famous??

Warren85

Well, You all know me. I know most of you. Here is a little bit about my story of W45.

Once upon a time in a world far far away, in the distant reaches of the 'internet' 45 was born. I noticed the speed and the settings and immedietely fell in love. I had a friend with me at the time, 'Rabbisteak' who also joined and was fairly interested for a total of 7 minutes? We started a tribe together (it was an epic fail) called spetznas. In the 5 days that it was alive we had a total of one member join. Soon after I was invited to a wonderous tribe, full of South K35ers and whatnot... This tribe was called -SIN-. It was originally inspired by the anime 'The garden of Sinners' (I think). The current leader TratoR was a complete and utter noob.. I mean, seriously bad.. He had his right hand man of course (cant remember the name) but he was just as aweful (no seriously.. really frikkin bad). Anyway, RazzerRiley (who went in-active due to uni fairly early in the world) and I decided we would take control since -SIN- were going nowhere. Ghetto Smurf and Archer.A soon got involved. Once the tranformation was done we conquared K35, with ease - it was brilliant.. we were doing so well until the enevitable happened. R4KI. I must say, hats off to you guys, your spies worked great, your tricks better than Ive seen befor and basic use of mechanics are also brilliant.

I dont want to baffle on for much longer, but you know the basics.

Now here is the surprise (surprised me too). I am now a member of R4KI - hello guys!! (they didnt know FYI). I am triplaying the account of budsirius, who I must say, is a brilliant guy. Anyone feel free to keep in touch with me (or him) via that account, I love to have a chat with people and say hi, and will be started another tribe in another world yet to come, under the name of SiriusWarBond. I may put up an advertisement.. may not, depends how lazy I am feeling xD.

I wish all world 45ers the best of luck, and I cant wait to noble your vills muahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.. <3

DeletedUser

haha I lawl'd at that Matt :icon_biggrin: Well glad you will be sticking around Warren (this world can honestly not afford to be losing players left and right anymore :p )

DeletedUser

Great...I'll just have to rim you a second time!

In all seriousness, though, glad you're still around. You bring some life to the forums and for that I have to thank you.

DeletedUser

Great... And I thought you'd be gone from the forums, instead you've joined the mass hugging sweethearts, which will most likely increase the amount of BS coming from you. :-(

DeletedUser

Great... And I thought you'd be gone from the forums, instead you've joined the mass hugging sweethearts, which will most likely increase the amount of BS coming from you. :-(
Someone needs to relax
emoticon-0176-smoke.gif
Tiz a game
emoticon-0134-bear.gif
hugs for all of w45 :icon_eek::icon_wink:

Warren85

heheheheheeee <3

archer.a

He had his right hand man of course (cant remember the name)
Wasn't it Saber@war or something like that?

That is a pretty awesome story tho. I wanna join you guys, can we make it siriuswarbondarch?

Last edited: