Does this world Fail? Or just TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They totally removed barbs from that world apparently lol. But anyways what do you guys think of the idea of eventually barbs growing to 3K?

I like the low barb growth, makes you expand more to find the quality villies, and makes you think about your village grouping for the future.
I just wish i didnt clear my area so thouroughly at the start.... theres too many barbs, and nobling a 1000 pointer feels like such a waste.

DeletedUser

To your defense, those barbs was 3x better then those we got now, and people still massnoble these ;)

Hehe true true :icon_cool:

Though deadsocks, ive just thought, isnt it interesting that you dont post anything on the w33 forums - dont even play this world - and then randomly find a way to brag about the fact that you nobled me, a tribesmate and friend, when i went inactive because my internet died? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hehe true true :icon_cool:

Though deadsocks, ive just thought, isnt it interesting that you dont post anything on the w33 forums - dont even play this world - and then randomly find a way to brag about the fact that you nobled me, a tribesmate and friend, when i went inactive because my internet died? :icon_rolleyes:

I think he was also trying to show that you nobled quite a few barbs?

Rulerofmiddleearth

Internal are the new external, didnt you get the memo?

DeletedUser51390

If we are going to dredge up old stats, prehaps it would be slightly more impressive if you didn't spend so much of your time nobling old tribemates? :icon_wink:

Clicky

Impressive.

hehe i see donavon the brave took a village from him awell... makes me miss w24..he wsa my favorite tribemate and the one i gave all my villages to when i quit :icon_biggrin:

deadsocks

*shrugs* you are defending nobling 3K barbs over nobling 10K inactive villages that our enemies were nobling to break into our K? I see what your priorities are. :p

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: W24 talk on W33 forums?
Blasphemy I say.

On topic: If barbs did grow to 3k it would mean there were less barbs around but would change very little. There would be the same amount of players just more people would noble barbs, making it easier for nubs to succeed.

DeletedUser51390

:icon_eek: W24 talk on W33 forums?
Blasphemy I say.

On topic: If barbs did grow to 3k it would mean there were less barbs around but would change very little. There would be the same amount of players just more people would noble barbs, making it easier for nubs to succeed.

most worlds i allow people to grow their villages up for me, but this world there just not doing it lol. Im starting to noble them up now even if there under 3k points aslong as their in my radius. I just hate having a bunch of small guys there that will eventually suicide into me. The only way to get rid of them is to clear them, and if im clearing these people with 35% moral you better be damn sure im nobling them aswell.

downside is I have a bunch of small villages to build up, but then again I dont mind doing that either.

DeletedUser

I find it frustrating building small villages up.

I usaully let people around me build up, then when they make that 500 jump. Wait a week see what they do next and then out comes the nobles and clearinf forces.

DeletedUser

haha lol everyone seems to be getting lazy and not thinking about establishing there ''Base'' as i call it . Always on the lookout for a nice player in church radius to clear and noble instead of thinking about building up a good solide base of about 10 villages . Does nobody do that anymore or is everybody just not letting the forum know .?

DeletedUser

was wondering...how does a world fail? Is that even possible? If u guys are talking about the sim city like setup of this world, I think its cool. They build the cities, i take it. Simple. Saves me a lot of time imo. And when i finally dun see anymore cities worth nobling, i'll just fall back on the sim city strategy and continue to build up. One thing i really don't like though...is the morale system. Its getting so hard to attack smaller players, (i know that its supposed to work that way) when they attack me, I can't retaliate cuz morale's at 60%. Has any1 thought of a way to get around this other than hiring small players to do the attacking for you?

DeletedUser

join a world without morale?

but seriously, there is no way around it, but, you have to remember, You have more nukes at your disposal(hopefully). i know it hurts to see them die, especially as it takes a month to build a nuke, just for one small village, but its gotta be done

DeletedUser

haha lol everyone seems to be getting lazy and not thinking about establishing there ''Base'' as i call it . Always on the lookout for a nice player in church radius to clear and noble instead of thinking about building up a good solide base of about 10 villages . Does nobody do that anymore or is everybody just not letting the forum know .?

Yeah people still build bases.
No point in nobling a lot of 1k villages all clustered together and building them up when there are 5 3k villages evenly spread out. You take the 5 3k villages then use the 1k villages to fill in the gaps or farm them.

DeletedUser

Yeah that's the way i'm thinking was just curious to see if anybody else did it anymore or if it was a long forgotten strategy.

hellochase14

this world just needs a few top tribes to go to war.
that's all.
In about a month or so it will be happening I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.