*DoM

DeletedUser95383

Hello World 53! I would like to welcome you to this amazing thread!

In this corner, having just over three hundred points, SUCKMYTACO420!

And in this corner, the most disorganized and biggest joke in the game...*DoM!

Now. I joined this tribe at the start. I was really trying to help them become good players and all. But then, this one player, loves to fk people around, and act like a big shot. That would be the amazing brisset! Ahhh *Crowd Screams*

Now, he thinks hes great...he really does :) And he is great...and being a butt pirate :D

brisset on 09.11. at 15:39
would you like [player]madolebr1[/player] to join us again ???
suckmytaco420 on 09.11. at 21:33
I am asking him myself if he would like to. If he does, and you kick him again without my permission, i will have you booted and farmed yourself.
brisset today at 00:55
your stupid you think your all that now you will be farm by me and my allys :)
suckmytaco420 today at 01:05
I feel sorry for you. If you would like a life, im sure you could find a fine one built in china in the "Life" Department in Wal Mart :)
brisset today at 01:14
:) coming for you! you will restart this world you have been mark not from my tribe but from another tribe :-( you could have all my support but you when over your head to much power you are not able to control it makes me wonder if you were the say butt o that played in world 48 couldnt controll your your power and and little by little you rulend our tribe well you wont do it here!

My question to him, is wtf is he talking about world 48!? Yes...i played on that world...but i was not one who destoryed a tribe there :) Nope not me sorry bud got your facts wrong :) good luck :D

He kicked me ^_^ Thank you Brissett :) You have made me the happiest guy in the world :) I now have a personal vandeta against you and will be sure to destroy you if we ever meet again :)

Ps....Brissett...ill be watching you along the way :) and when i want...BAM! You will be gone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You joined the forums today to post that :) so i like this post because of that, other then that its no good. Because i can :icon_cool:

DeletedUser95383

Lmfao. Yepp thats the only reason i really joined the forums :p They need to make it easier to regester though...like have a big REGISTER button on the main forum screen :p

DeletedUser

Lmfao. Yepp thats the only reason i really joined the forums :p They need to make it easier to regester though...like have a big REGISTER button on the main forum screen :p

It could not get easier then a big red button :) You do know your two links do not work right o_O

DeletedUser95383

My fav part is how im still in their profile as second in command....ahaha!

DeletedUser95383

And they were not supost to be links. I just copy and paisted the names though so they went all url on my ass :p Ill fix em

DeletedUser

43513780.png

DeletedUser95383

Aha thanks....i hope they understand attacks with defence will just end horrificly...well ill keep everyone reading this updated on what happens ;)

And awh fine! :( ;)

DeletedUser95383

Aha sweet....nice...we got our big red Register button now! :D

DeletedUser

It seems the standard of threads lessens with each new world.

DeletedUser95383

Im sorry :( i just thought you all should know that *DoM was going to fail eventually so theey should not be looked at as a threat or anything since they have a hidden player who will destory them from the inside because he is no dobut a paitent from a mental facility that gets to go on the computer twice a day to play.