Dominance Map Poll

For how long would you like the conquers map to show noblings?

• 1 day (conquers shown that occurred in the last 24 hours)

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • 3 days (conquers shown that occurred in the last 72 hours)

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • 7 days (conquers shown that occurred in the last week)

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

u6s5l. asked me to open a poll about the options for the dominance map.

The poll will last for 3 days, after which I'll lock the thread.

Only discussions about the topic are allowed. Spam and offtopic posts will be removed.

Happy voting!
D.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great 1One1

I definately think that more than 24 hours is needed in my opinion. I would like to see a map where a more stable conquers map was shown. If only 24 hours were to be shown (like it is currently) then the map will be significantly changing every day and you would need to check the dom map every day to keep up.

I think a week is perfect. 3 days is good as well, so I wouldn't mind it if that was voted for the most, but with a week, you can get a clearer idea of how the war(s) are going in the recent past. Anything more than a week, and the conquers map would just be over-crowded. But I think a week is good for me.

DeletedUser

I definately think that more than 24 hours is needed in my opinion. I would like to see a map where a more stable conquers map was shown. If only 24 hours were to be shown (like it is currently) then the map will be significantly changing every day and you would need to check the dom map every day to keep up.

I think a week is perfect. 3 days is good as well, so I wouldn't mind it if that was voted for the most, but with a week, you can get a clearer idea of how the war(s) are going in the recent past. Anything more than a week, and the conquers map would just be over-crowded. But I think a week is good for me.

Me too :D

DeletedUser

it is too bad they can not post the 3 and 7. 3 shows a good op landing, and 7 shows an overview of the frontline fighting.

DeletedUser

I voted 3 day,I think that 1 day aint enought,and 7 day show too much and make it harder to follow what happened recently,but that's just my opinion:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I said: no spam. The next offtopic posters will get an infraction, so think of this as a general warning.

DeletedUser

Is there a reason why they can't?

Basically, because the maps extract the information needed from twstats, they can only run one script for the conquer maps at once, I think (it goes by scripts). If it could run all of them, I would do that in a heartbeat, put them in spoilers, and let you all open the ones you wanted to see. But I can't. And don't blame nickjer for being unable to run all the scripts, he doesn't get paid for this and he does it from his work computer. So yeah, I would put both or all, but I can't. So we vote :).

DeletedUser

I said: no spam. The next offtopic posters will get an infraction, so think of this as a general warning.

LOL

and i think it should be 3 days .. 24 hours not enough and 7 days too long

DeletedUser

A week would be good because it would show the results after ops and frontline results due to the ops.

debers

I agree with the idea of both 3 and 7 days, but as it seems only 1 3 is a nice round number

Status
Not open for further replies.