Dominance Map

DeletedUser

These are way sexier than Tango's... It is WAYY better when you group families, imo.

DeletedUser

nickjer!!!!!!! :icon_biggrin: You rock, these maps are unbelievable!

Nice to see that W6 appreciates your efforts, lolz. Tell pookia hi from me, k?

momm

silvereclipes

thanks nickjer for such great maps an mick thanks for bringing his maps to world 6 seen his on 16 an man did that help me out planing my next moves there as these will here.

DeletedUser

i have a question, would it be possible to show for player dominance all the players villages for that continent? if you could do like that then you wouldnt need 100 colours.

nice maps and thanks

DeletedUser

i know but it shows the top 15 players villages, could you make a map for player dominance in each continent and showing the village locations, not just for the top 15 players, sorry if i am not explaining well

Mick876

i know but it shows the top 15 players villages, could you make a map for player dominance in each continent and showing the village locations, not just for the top 15 players, sorry if i am not explaining well

btw on the top 15 players it already has who is the No.1 player in each continent and how much on that contient he owns

DeletedUser

yea, thats good, but could you take it a step further and show where the villages are? in different colours.

thanks

Mick876

yeah but thats alot of colours, and will make it to complicated.

DeletedUser

And if possible do it for the 2nd ranked player in the Continent. Like Im 2nd in K3. Thanks and awesome maps God :) Thanks to Nicker too.

Mick876

it will be impossible to do, not enough individual colours to do it. nearly every contient has a different players, so unless some one can give me a list of 99 colours

DeletedUser

You are right, just an idea.

Great job with the maps all the same.