Dominance Map

DeletedUser51929

RMC and Erro! are Family?? they said so in the RM vs DIE topic

Mick876

Erm they are not...

if you look it is quite clear that RMC/RMA are grey and Error! are black...

Mick876

Miller d, Hench also said in the thread that Error! was not part of the family, that they were just joining in.

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is their no longer a front line between SIN&co and RMC and SIN&co and FEAR

DeletedUser49166

I don't think there ia real huge one like before. But Or.d and RMC have a much better frontline now. Maybe somebody could make maps with FEAR vs SIN, RM vs SIN, RM vs OR.D just to see the frontlines?

(I'd try but i really do suck.)

DeletedUser

Ok because you don't believe me I made a map in paint :p

w6mappie.jpg

DeletedUser49166

Haha. Awesome! :D. 10/10 woooo

/stops pretending it's ace.

DeletedUser

oops wrong section I'll add it to the maps thread aswell. sorry :D blurk if you read this you can delete my previous post ;)

DeletedUser52667

well i must admit that is a rather epic map :) *cough*or not*cough*

ooo and now i dont have to complain BDR aren't on it :D

DeletedUser51929

Got to admit for it being a map made in paint, it is't that bad

DeletedUser

I've greatly enjoyed your maps - thx!

I was checking some stuff and K34 appears to be off. According to stats there is 10 mil NeuWar to like 6 mil WOLF, the map doesn't seem to reflect that when looking at the Top 15 tribes vs. K dominance? Is it just how the layering goes?

DeletedUser

I've greatly enjoyed your maps - thx!

I was checking some stuff and K34 appears to be off. According to stats there is 10 mil NeuWar to like 6 mil WOLF, the map doesn't seem to reflect that when looking at the Top 15 tribes vs. K dominance? Is it just how the layering goes?

idk, I marked the borders, and then painted everything blue red yellow green or purple within their respective borders.