Dominance Map

Ondu

Err, I think Gruss was talking about the Dominance Map. Not your uber-special, uber accurate Paint map.

But ehm, 5* on your ma, Warham! ;-)

Randy1

there is a bug in it .....
mahmood007 has 24.91% in a K
masashihe has 24.26% in a k

and mahmood isn't on the top20 list?!

Randy1

just noticed that the top 20 kontinent players is pretty old...
it has more mistakes in it then i mentioned

you can see for your self, look at CP and jokerware next to it..
and majikthise also..

Mick876

The dominance map is worked out on Points. for example CP has 25.07% in K25 and Joker has 23.77%. But the map is based on points and when you take a look at the ranks you will see Joker has more points than CP in his K.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Celticprincess HIRE 7,78 Mio. 826 1.115

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Jokerware BJ 8,52 Mio. 883 1.200

Sorry to disapoint you, but i do not make mistakes.

Randy1

damn well than it's okay i guess:icon_razz:

thought it was with % of the K you own...

Mick876

Its based on points because some K's have less villages than others.

Mick876

I see that Or.D are the first tribe on W6 to control 100% of a K, (K38).

DeletedUser25470

I see that Or.D are the first tribe on W6 to control 100% of a K, (K38).

Hey that is impressive. A load of tribes have tried it. I know Hire-S got pretty close though constantly trading villages etc before they disbanded. Good to see someone do it. :)

DeletedUser

K39 needs to be updated. There is 100% orderlings there as well.

DeletedUser

I believe RIM did it as well? Someone did it before on that side of the world I believe.

Indeed, We managed it, I created the thread last week, and the Orderlings have worked massively hard all week to secure a couple of Ks, So Congrats guys and gals :)

Ondu

Hey that is impressive. A load of tribes have tried it. I know Hire-S got pretty close though constantly trading villages etc before they disbanded. Good to see someone do it. :)

I'm sure there's better things they could be doing. Especially since some mebers 'traded' valuable frontline villages for pointless, core villages. Yeah, more def, but what the hell ._. Just not something I agree with, nor condole.

DeletedUser

I'm sure there's better things they could be doing. Especially since some mebers 'traded' valuable frontline villages for pointless, core villages. Yeah, more def, but what the hell ._. Just not something I agree with, nor condole.

Indeed.

DeletedUser

Eh, No core village is pointless, A core of any tribe makes up the supporting element for the rest of the tribe, If we didn't have a core, We wouldn't be able to stack anything, Nor have a secure long-range nuke launching base. HIRE-Ss wall strategy would have failed miserably and fallen apart against Or.D if we didn't have a core, Modern Day Or.Ds west flank would be completly exposed if it wasn't for the core, Let alone, every member that participatied in that desire for 100% has actively been nuking RM anyway, So this was merly a side project, Rather than a chance for some inactive members to gain more ground, The new villages fell into active hands. The importance of a core is underestimated in my opinion.

DeletedUser22924

Eh, No core village is pointless, A core of any tribe makes up the supporting element for the rest of the tribe, If we didn't have a core, We wouldn't be able to stack anything, Nor have a secure long-range nuke launching base. HIRE-Ss wall strategy would have failed miserably and fallen apart against Or.D if we didn't have a core, Modern Day Or.Ds west flank would be completly exposed if it wasn't for the core, Let alone, every member that participatied in that desire for 100% has actively been nuking RM anyway, So this was merly a side project, Rather than a chance for some inactive members to gain more ground, The new villages fell into active hands. The importance of a core is underestimated in my opinion.

i guess thats why the continent ideology started in newer worlds.

DeletedUser52667

a tribes core is an integral part of it's communal gang rape sessions :)