Dominance Map

DeletedUser

Starting from Tomorrow i will combined the tribes to make a Coalition V Or.D and also Neutral Tribes Map

This special Edition map will run for 3 days that will allow us to see a 3 day War Dominance map.

Coalition Tribes
HIRE
RMC
RMA
FEAR
BDR-3

Or.D Tribe
~Or.D~
Smurfs
OO
NeuWar

Neutral Tribes
KW
BJ

It will be a bit of change from the normal Dominance map. Should be fun.

Does anyone have a screenshot of that map to post in here ?

Mick876

topktribes.jpg

Randy1

why aren't #2 players of a continent not included in the continent player map?:icon_surprised:
the con man would be in the list then, and well now he is not :lol:

DeletedUser

why aren't #2 players of a continent not included in the continent player map?:icon_surprised:
the con man would be in the list then, and well now he is not :lol:

It is, and the con man is on it ..

topkplayers.png

Randy1

i meant colored :lol:
i'm not blind haha
but he is bigger on his continent than some others in that list

DeletedUser25470

It's a K dominance map, I don't dominate a K which is why I'm not on it.

It's a target of mine though, just not in K7...

DeletedUser

Whoever makes the map favours there self & in respect pick them to overlay others making them look bigger!!!!!!!!

Maps dont allways show the true picture!

Mick876

The person who makes the maps makes them for every world, he does not even play w6. plus the % cannot be minipulated..

DeletedUser

I respectively disagree as i see maps n think how big someone looks then another by someone else n there respectively smaller in comparission?

This could be due to the colours choosen not sure but hmmm yes the peep making the maps are few n they are in other worlds aswell, im sure if i was making a map i'd pick a strong colour for me!

Personaly i love seeing maps with detail :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I respectively disagree as i see maps n think how big someone looks then another by someone else n there respectively smaller in comparission?

This could be due to the colours choosen not sure but hmmm yes the peep making the maps are few n they are in other worlds aswell, im sure if i was making a map i'd pick a strong colour for me!

Personaly i love seeing maps with detail :icon_wink:

These dominance maps, are some of the very few non-biased maps, in all of Tribalwars. You can say, maps don't show the whole picture, but you can't say that they don't show the true picture, because that would be saying the maps are biased/manipulated, which they are clearly not.

Mick876

Maps can be minipulated via layers, but Dominance maps have the % on them, which goes off TW-Stats, so they cannot be minipulated, they are facts.

Mick876

The tribe noblers map will tomorrow show all the conquers for the past week.

DeletedUser51929

would take me a while due to laziness but imagine making a tetris map which like moved... so like an animated gif :p would rock!