Dominance Map

DeletedUser

BAD MOJO! No posting on the externals! Go back inside to your cubby and play with the kitty litter!

DeletedUser85000

Interesting ODA numbers,looks as if this world was a big hug fest

O let me guess, you don't realise that Worlds 1 - 12 have a different ODA system :icon_rolleyes:

(Gets sick of the imbeciles who don't know about the change in system)

These are the relative values for OD in the later worlds (after World 12) Number on the left is what you gain for killing that troop in attacking, the number on the right for defending against that kind of troop. In World 12 it is simply the pop that the troop takes up.

Spear: 4 / 1
Sword: 5 / 2
Axe: 1 / 4
Archer: 5 / 2
Scout: 1 / 2
Light Cavalry: 5 / 13
Mounted Archer: 6 / 12
Heavy Cavalry 23 / 15
Ram: 4 / 8
Catapult: 12 / 10
Paladin: 40 / 20
Nobleman: 200 / 200

A World 12 player would get 20k ODA for clearing a 10k/10k spear stack, while a world 15 player would get 90k. Quite a difference no?

darkaniken2

00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
98 99

100%
90-99.99%
80-89.99%
Less than 80%

I wuz bored.

DeletedUser

Although this is probably a bit late, congratz DNY on dominating every single continent in the world. This was the first world I made the maps for and it is the first world where my first map (dominance map) can be seen completely covered by one tribe. I started the maps more than 2 years ago (July 19, 2008 according to the post here) although DNY has been around a bit longer (since Feb 1, 2008). I also believe I was in Oots at the time, DNY didn't come to their senses and invite me until much much later on :)

Since that time I have never removed a world from my auto-updating list (only added worlds). I never even made a remove button :(

Guess I need to work on that :)

joshuasadler000

Although this is probably a bit late, congratz DNY on dominating every single continent in the world. This was the first world I made the maps for and it is the first world where my first map (dominance map) can be seen completely covered by one tribe. I started the maps more than 2 years ago (July 19, 2008 according to the post here) although DNY has been around a bit longer (since Feb 1, 2008). I also believe I was in Oots at the time, DNY didn't come to their senses and invite me until much much later on :)

Since that time I have never removed a world from my auto-updating list (only added worlds). I never even made a remove button :(

I thank you for the time and effort you have put into making the maps and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

keep up the great work!

DeletedUser

I remember your time in w12 Nickjer and i remember your maps being a revelation, and they still are, by far the best maps in TW.

DeletedUser

Yes, nickjer...you have no idea how helpful your maps have been to our success. We posted the nobling map on our internals so we could target the remaining non DNY players that were still active. :lol:

DeletedUser

I remember your time in w12 Nickjer and i remember your maps being a revelation, and they still are, by far the best maps in TW.

Yeah, I was here for quite awhile. I still miss K78 :)

Yes, nickjer...you have no idea how helpful your maps have been to our success. We posted the nobling map on our internals so we could target the remaining non DNY players that were still active. :lol:

Hah, poor guys. I am sure if they knew this, there would be a lot less activity in W12 :)

And not sure if you guys still remember this, but the maps I made were to replace Tyrisis's (not sure the spelling) maps. He made the first auto-updating dominance map. I mimicked his dominance map and added quite a few more maps.

Although I have had some map competition along the way (in other worlds), but most of them gave up :)

DeletedUser79609

Can I just say, that tribe dominance is just amazing.

What's the tribe limit here?

And will DNY split up even if it's just to prolong the world?

DeletedUser

Can I just say, that tribe dominance is just amazing.

What's the tribe limit here?

And will DNY split up even if it's just to prolong the world?

/sigh

This question has been answered multiple times, members of DNY have repeatedly said they won't be splitting up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

How boring.

I'm from another world so haven't heard any talk.

DeletedUser79609

Thats still boring.

All that time and effort just to close the world. I bet a 3 way war now would last for months.

DeletedUser85000

Thats still boring.

All that time and effort just to close the world. I bet a 3 way war now would last for months.

They wared the world and won - that isn't boring. Personally I find start-up boring, but that doesn't stop thousands of players joining every world's start for a couple of weeks as that is what they enjoy. Boring is a matter of perspective.

DeletedUser

Thats still boring.

I'm starting to query if you've ever played a highly developed world before. After awhile it does get boring, and in this case no one but the DNY players know how bored they are. Eventually breaking massive stacks over and over again does get boring. Nuke, noble, rebuild, repeat. May sound fun, and in my opinion it is. For the first 2-3 times anyways then it gets extremely boring.

Point of the game is to dominate, DNY has dominated. Its their world and no one else's so stop trying to get them break up and fight themselves. They've said the don't want to, so leave it be.

DeletedUser

i'm starting to query if you've ever played a highly developed world before. After awhile it does get boring, and in this case no one but the dny players know how bored they are. Eventually breaking massive stacks over and over again does get boring. Nuke, noble, rebuild, repeat. May sound fun, and in my opinion it is. For the first 2-3 times anyways then it gets extremely boring.

Point of the game is to dominate, dny has dominated. Its their world and no one else's so stop trying to get them break up and fight themselves. They've said the don't want to, so leave it be.
+67

DeletedUser

Only 5 tribes are showing up on the Top Nobling Tribes map. Are you sure you guys don't want me to alter the map to show the noblings in the past 7 days?

DeletedUser

Only 5 tribes are showing up on the Top Nobling Tribes map. Are you sure you guys don't want me to alter the map to show the noblings in the past 7 days?

I don't think you'll see much more tribes then to be honest :O

The world is really really dead :O