Dominance Map

DeletedUser

1k post on this thread :D

I'm from a later world but seeing DNY utterly dominate the map is amazing, I never thought it would be truly possible but they did it.

darkaniken2

You are counting wrong: 2803 villages left. (Most probably you do not count villages for tribeless players)
I did. But I was doing so manually, so you have to forgive human error. Must have missed a player. :(

DeletedUser

Just posted in the other thread too :)
Sorry for leaving :( just couldn't be bothered to log in to what I knew would be nothing except messages from noobs :p
Oh and you overtook me in ODA which made me depressed.

DeletedUser

LOL, well sorry about that. For a while, we were a little worried something might have happened to you because you never said goodbye.

DeletedUser

LOL, well sorry about that. For a while, we were a little worried something might have happened to you because you never said goodbye.

Well, because I am stalking Sudden Death on facebook I could tell you he's fine :p

DeletedUser

True, that's why I we were only worried for a while and not up to this point.

See, stalkers can be helpful.

DeletedUser

I'm glad to see you, my old tribe mate here again. I missed you.
congrats to you. finally you did it.
everybody must know: only DNY

DeletedUser

There is still three villages left. I believe next time the map updated all three of those villages will be gone.. What now? This will probably be an example for what will happen on every world on the game.

DeletedUser

Congrats on taking over the world!

You all deserve a long break now...so you can go do other none tw related things.