topkplayers.png

Top 15 Players
topplayers.png

Fastest Noblers
fastnoblers.png

Top 15 ODA Players
topkaplayers.png

DOMINANCE MAPS:
Players and Tribes need at least 1 million points in a continent (not total of 1 million points) to be listed on the map!

Only 15 players that own the most points in a continent are displayed (hence, they are the most dominant continent players). If you wonder why I don't just display the top 15 dominance players with most TOTAL points, then just look at the map above the player dominance map. Besides I am on the map this way!

TOP 15 NOBLERS MAP:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in last day. If the same village is nobled multiple times, only the most recent nobling right before the map update will count. The top 15 tribes are displayed in the background with the villages nobled in the past 24 hours showing as big squares in the foreground.

FASTEST NOBLERS MAP:
Displays the average number of noblings per day (the clock starts from your first noble). It never counts your first ennoblement because that is when I begin the clock. So if you never lost a village, your total number of villages listed on the map should be equal to your total number of villages in the game minus 2 villages. The 2 villages being the village you are given for free at the beginning of the game, and the 2nd village is your first ennoblement.

TOP POINTS PER PLAYER TRIBE MAP:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed out the tribes that 2 or 3 high point players start up for fun). A great map to find where the elite tribes are at since mass recruiting tribes will plummet in the list.

FAMILIES:
http://map.k-io.com/index.php?world=12
(RULES: Separate tribes by commas! No spaces between commas! Also, tribe listed first will be the tribe name shown on the map.)

All maps are located at http://map.k-io.com. Save it in your favorites for quicker map access.

Last edited by a moderator:

crom

Is there a way to improve the design of the map? At the moment, it is a tad hard to read...

I have no skills in programming, so thanks for making this map :icon_biggrin: It'll probably end up far better than Tyrsis's ones if you're giving out the script...

DeletedUser

Thank you so much for having a go at this.

- Try making the font a bit more bold so it stands out, it's a tad hard to read in spots.
- The # of the K's in the bottom right corner of each seems like overkill as you can figure out what's what just by looking at things. (Often covered up here anyway as it is everywhere except the rim pretty much)
- Some kind of layering in regard to tribal rankings to have the more dominant tribes stand out more, as some of the lesser tribes look more imposing in spots they aren't.
- The animated gif feature (5 days) Tyrsis had was a nice feature too if you could manage to swing that somehow too would be awesome.

That said very well done, even despite being an initial version, and we're forever in your debt for having a go at this!

DeletedUser

great job! still think you should change the colours to
DNY, DNY2, SUKO, DNT to black
Oots. and Oots.1 - grey
VIRUSe and RABIES - green
-TD- and Elite - yellow
fusion and fused - blue

and the rest of the tribes just any colour as the dont matter.

good job though

DeletedUser

Please read my original post. Colors are gonna be slow at coming out because they are hardest. I will update it soon with better colors for at least the top 5 tribes. As for families, I will begin working on that very soon. I just need to make it so the families are changeable and not hardcoded in the code.

I did fix the fonts so they are more readable now. If someone wants to give me a list of colors to use, then please give them in the RGB format like:

0, 0, 255
0, 255, 0

That is an example of blue and green. A list of 60 to 100 colors would be nice. Right now the code just generates colors on its own (not the best thing, but it is a temporary solution).

DeletedUser

May i ask, does this update daily?
Or weekly?
Or whenever you decide to do it?

DeletedUser

I hope to have this updated daily. Although, it is in the beta stages right now.

DeletedUser

maybe you can put b-sw and b-sw-2 same color it would look alot better..thanks

DeletedUser

Hah, I am slowly improving the quality of it. I need to stop improving the colors for now, and begin thinking of how to code in families. Hah, just thinking about it hurts my head. Oh well.

DeletedUser

Its good as it is :)

But including family tribes would make it better :)

DeletedUser

awesome job, well done.

As ever, I'm in awe of someone who can come up with something like this. I'm still at the "turn-it-off, turn-it-on" stage when I can't make the computer o what I tell it to.

DeletedUser

Ive also just noticed that DNY now own 4 of the 7 continents that DevilK owned :)

dalesmckay

@nickjer - I am a senior software engineer.
Mail me in game if you wish to bounce some ideas around to improve this.
Implementing family groups wouldn't be too hard.