Dominance Map

DeletedUser

SMURF!!!!:D
So how many players of DNY quit? I mean since the close of world 12.

DeletedUser

I quit

but just few days ago I started with a small tiny village in W55 :)
At least to spent my free points there.

Greetings
to all former DNY tribe mates!!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I have just heard from TW administrators that world 12 is to be reopened!! Only former 12 players allowed to join.Opening date 01/09/2011. Time to settle a few old scores. I am looking for members to join my tribe on September 1st (no former DNY players as I am creating a tribe interested in aggressive warfare rather than tribal huggers).

DeletedUser

That's what i was thinking too lol. And if they would have told 1 player it wouldn't have been drongomick :p

More likely to have been Rednecks or so.

DeletedUser

I have just heard from TW administrators that world 12 is to be reopened!! Only former 12 players allowed to join.Opening date 01/09/2011. Time to settle a few old scores. I am looking for members to join my tribe on September 1st (no former DNY players as I am creating a tribe interested in aggressive warfare rather than tribal huggers).

LOL drongo..i have to admit your posts usually make me laugh..

DeletedUser

Oops!!, just been told official announcement of W12 reopening will be on Sept 1st, with actual reopening on 22nd Sept. I hope this helps clarify the situation.

DeletedUser

lol we'll see about that ;)

Still i'd like to know who told you this drongomick ^^

DeletedUser

Yes, the rumors are true that W12 will be reopening. But since it was his idea drongomick is going to be Duke of DNY.

DeletedUser

We Y'all ain't bright enough to understand your joke of course =D

Drongomick, you're sure you want to be Duke of DNY? I drove Emperor Taizu craizy :p Think you can handle the same? XD

DeletedUser

I get the idea indeed, A non existent person :p

Knowing Drongomick, it might have been his second personality who made him do this or something :)

DeletedUser

Ooh yes, and he also said you are gonna be Duke! i'd believe him too! very realistic stuff he's saying XD

All hail Drongomick! our new duke!