Domino declare on NATO

DeletedUser

Well, says it all really.

We have been attacking certain NATO members for a while, based around what we in Domino thought of as being ex-Knight targets/refugees. That is no longer a good enough reason, it's an argument we nor NATO will not win. We both have differing viewpoints, so to make things nice and clear we declare on NATO in it's entirety.

Time to bring it on.

As we don't really have any major issues wih NATO from a personal/political point of view, I feel obliged to make some up. As follows:

1. NATO interfere sexually with squirrels on a regular basis
2. Daddykeebs is the real leader of Al Quaeda, and actually lives in a cave in the Yemen
3. Noche is secretly the anti-christ, and often eats live babies for fun
4. Everyone in NATO dresses in pastels by choice

Therefore, for the above fictitious reasons (and for several real ones that would be more boring) we feel it neccessary to declare on NATO.

See you all on the battlefield.

Rho.

DeletedUser

those 4 reasons are enough to make anyone go to war with them. let's see how NATO like getting gangbanged

Renegadefox

They aren't fictitious reasons, silly Rho.

Nice to have you in the fray domino :D

DeletedUser90937

As said in a previous thread i cannot remember which here comes "a domino avalanche" intermingled of course with the force of RID.

I will say a few things i think necessary.

1. Commiserations to Nato, you just lost the war.

2. *Most important* @Nato you will now fall like Domino's it is time for this world to be R~I~D of you and you nutty friends.

3. @All of Domino and R~I~D come on guys lets bring the noise, we have shown before how well we work together *scratches head* I think lol. With our combined force these guys are nothing.

So Nato you will soon be getting visited by hundreds of thousands of our :axemen::lightcavalry::snob: oh and lets not miss out my favorite The Rams

tc77

Haha It's a huge step for R~I~D and Domino yes and the odds just got a ton better for you guys :) But lets not get cocky people. When it all comes down to it you need the skill and drive to win a war. Although another 36000 villages on your side doesn't hurt ;)

DeletedUser90937

Of course you are right TC but as my dad always says to me (about me) "your a big cocky bastard" lol and we in R~I~D have the determination its just when we were out numbered it was a hard battle now it just got easier and because of that we feel relieved and I wanted to let off some of the stress.

DeletedUser

Of course you are right TC but as my dad always says to me (about me) "your a big cocky bastard" lol and we in R~I~D have the determination its just when we were out numbered it was a hard battle now it just got easier and because of that we feel relieved and I wanted to let off some of the stress.

Rich you are a 'big cocky barsteward' (I refrained from swearing to protect the innocent eyes of our younger players lol - you can see the real swear word in his post :lol:)

Rule 1 in war - Never underestimate your enemy!

Our 'Friends' in NATO have already proven that they are skilled in the game, but we just need to work hard now to prove that we are better.

Come on R~I~D and now Domino too... lets take it to them!

nmason930

*Sits and Waits for NUTS to ride to the rescue of NATO once again* :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Winston Churchill once mentioned:

“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.”

NATO and NUTS have been ganging up on RID, for a while, the situation has turned vile.

Finally, justice will be served, so smile Domino as your victory is soon to occur! NATO's faith will soon be sealed, defeat will be a done deal.

DeletedUser90937

What you say pete is very true indeed I respect Nato but its doesnt mean I cannot hate them at the same time. If I am cocky what are they?

DeletedUser

Haha I loved this declaration XD Well done:p Lets bring this s**t storm own!:p

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
...As we don't really have any major issues wih NATO from a personal/political point of view, I feel obliged to make some up. As follows:

It is worth mentioning that, while BANNED no longer maintain a strong military force on W38, we continue to operate an extensive network of spies, agents, alumni, double-agents, triple-agents, and in one slightly bizarre case, a Pi-times-agent (which I've never fully understood, but makes sense in the round.)

Accordingly, we are able to offer a slightly different view on the activities of NATO from those that Domino seem to believe.

1. NATO interfere sexually with squirrels on a regular basis

Our analysts have reported that NATO's experiments to hybridise squirrel with the Light Cavalry have, in fact, been entirely lab-based. We intercepted a set of DNA sequencers at source, and have inserted a trojan program that has been reporting back to BANNED central the results of their experiments.

Accordingly, our evidence is that NATO interfere asexually with squirrels on a regular basis.

2. Daddykeebs is the real leader of Al Quaeda, and actually lives in a cave in the Yemen

We have surveillance footage of Daddykeebs at Office Depot, purchasing, from an unknown man (in uniform) three calculators, a protractor, and a copy of "Bostock and Chandler." As such, we can corroborate that he has Weapons of Maths Instruction, but believe that he is part of the Algebra faction.

3. Noche is secretly the anti-christ, and often eats live babies for fun

We're not quite sure why Domino believe that this is in anyway a secret. After all, noche's profile reads (in part):

================
The greatest test of courage on earth will come on the battlefields of Meggido, where the hosts of heaven will fight against those of my father, and I shall be his general on earth.
Robert G. Ingergsoll

There is no defeat except for those who oppose the earthly mastery of Lucifer, or daddy, as I call him.
Joseph B. Wirthlin
================

4. Everyone in NATO dresses in pastels by choice

TRUE - DECLARE IMMEDIATELY ON THE INFIDELS

Renegadefox

LOL Mark nice man, very nice.

And I agree, with TC. I for one am not going to underestimate any NUTO member ^_^ I honestly see this as a war for control of W38.

North versus south.
Right wing versus main stream.
Good versusu evil (well maybe not that, i got carried away)

Only thing that could make this war better is if there was more of a friendly banter between sides going on ^_^ it is after all a game.