Domino declare on NATO

DeletedUser

Interesting declaration Rhov, from my small analysis I'm guessing Domino is bored an looking to own!

And Excellent observations Mark!

DeletedUser

Jaaasi I really really don't like you, the other person that played the account whilst in Webash was nice but you're an outright ass. Sorry waiting for the first one? Well maybe we weren't fighting a two side war then you'd get one but now you're gonna get one, one way or another.

DeletedUser

I cant wait to quote you guys in about a month when we are still doing better :p

DeletedUser

the person with the Jaaasi external account is the one that was in WEBASH. Her co-player has a seperate external account

DeletedUser

aezero14 today at 19:31
why would we (*Drop our NAP with Domino) when we can use all of our defence to support nato and concentrate on R~I~D so that they can get an easier fight

This makes me sick!

As the newly appointed baron, I advise that you keep your leadership plans discreet, you do not want to loose your position.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I <3 everyone from Domino and the original WEBASH. Can't wait to see what happens. Total DOMINOtion. (I know you don't spell it that way but everyone else made a pun so I wanted too...)

nmason930

I do apologize for posting that quote. It was quite out of line for me to overstep the bounds of civility just to make light of an enemies thoughtful tactic. This war is finally shaping up to be the best this world has seen. I'll admit that the stats have not looked good for RID, but we all know stats are just numbers. Its the day to day fighting for each village that truly makes a great war. The addition of Domino is no surprise by now. This was the self-fulfilling prophecy that NUTS created itself. Every step of this dance has lead to this moment, and anyone who knew even the slightest bit about any of the tribes involved, knew that things would end this way. This is not the end, but the beginning, there are still many paths that this war can take. But the path that lead to war was practically unavoidable. The only slack in the flow of events was in the timing.

Now its no surprise that some players are still on friendly terms with one another, those that came from some of the original Top Tribes. War can even cause a sense of mutual respect between some players. Enough so that it is ok to let your guard down. And that respect was abused. So i will say, it was a good strike, but below the belt, and I'm sorry.

DeletedUser

Such a pitiful excuse of a declaration :icon_rolleyes:

It is called Humour, do we really need a real reason to declare in this game? Is the point not to fight and enjoy the game in the way it was intended?

I know that even some NATO members found this funny as did I.

DeletedUser

Everyone in NATO dresses in pastels by choice

I am personally offended, I hate pastels, you will rue the day you said this when you see my chiffon clad cavalry led by Sir Kegalot in his tu tu beating down your walls!

And.....Squirrels are kind of cute and cuddely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Renegadefox

I do apologize for posting that quote. It was quite out of line for me to overstep the bounds of civility just to make light of an enemies thoughtful tactic. This war is finally shaping up to be the best this world has seen. I'll admit that the stats have not looked good for RID, but we all know stats are just numbers. Its the day to day fighting for each village that truly makes a great war. The addition of Domino is no surprise by now. This was the self-fulfilling prophecy that NUTS created itself. Every step of this dance has lead to this moment, and anyone who knew even the slightest bit about any of the tribes involved, knew that things would end this way. This is not the end, but the beginning, there are still many paths that this war can take. But the path that lead to war was practically unavoidable. The only slack in the flow of events was in the timing.

Now its no surprise that some players are still on friendly terms with one another, those that came from some of the original Top Tribes. War can even cause a sense of mutual respect between some players. Enough so that it is ok to let your guard down. And that respect was abused. So i will say, it was a good strike, but below the belt, and I'm sorry.

Bad nat! What have told you about thinking... Don't do it! :p

DeletedUser

...be alright if i knew what you were banging on about :eek:PPPPPP Why are you apologising? War is war, whether its sneaky, two faced, below the belt...its still war and you gotta use any means necessary to win

...cept for wearing a dress...you can do that in private, i dont wanna see your hairy arsed legs on show :xmas smile:

Renegadefox

Side 1:
Tribes: Domino
Side 2:
Tribes: NATO

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 8
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: