Domino v TB

DeletedUser

well sorry dallow but im not an attention seeker..the main reason why i was in TB! and why i left TB! was because of Trex ( Doctor Sandman)

DeletedUser

Is this really happening? Am I looking at this right? I thought there were only 2 tribes in world 65 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You have been fighting wobble, while in AAA for some months. You join TB! because of Sam, but you saw lack of teamwork and co-rdination. Then you leave tb, fair and enough. Why dont you form a tribe and continue fighting wobble, but instead joining the war against tb!. That only shows cowardiness, nothing more nothing less.

Oh, i forgot, the current movement of Domino is "something more than tb! and wobble"..

Simple explanation here, the players on the Kugyuuu account have only been on the account for a couple months, we all joined the account like a week before the account joined tb, we followed sams lead because the old owners of the account were pretty loyal to sam.

So this explains why we're fighting tb, not wobble, we're new to the account, we saw firsthand how tb is run, didnt like it, so we chose to fight them, so yeah the old owners fought wobble in AAA, we the new players to Kugyuuu never really fought wobble except a couple of skirmishes with pierre and schmoe after we joined tb.

So now you can see our reasoning is not cowardly, we joined the account when the original owners quit and asked us to run it for them we made our decisions based on what we saw. Now if wed been on the account for a long time and were fighting wobble then suddenly decided to fight tb, i admit this would be cowardly, but this is not the case, the main Kugyuuu player(me), joined the account the same week AAA disbanded, one guy came over 3 days later and another 2 weeks later, the original owner put me on the account because he had to quit for school, work etc.

Tb are currently making a good move on our k55, we'll see how this develops, however we dont care about 55 and our priority is 65/75 so you wont see us losing needless troops to hang onto 55 when the bigger picture is ks 65/75

currently we've lost one in 55, and sniped two, should be fun especially when the fight moves over to 65/75 our dominant areas.

tb will probably claim domination after nobling us out of k55, but the fact is we withdrew our stacks before their attacks hit to save k65/75 troops, we know it'll take them months to breach us in 65/75 so why lose needless troops in 55.

good game on mini k55 op last night tb, but you better bring the pain if you want to hurt us in k65/75

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So basically you got gifted an account which you are now using to attack the tribe that gifted it to you. Classy.

DeletedUser

So basically you got gifted an account which you are now using to attack the tribe that gifted it to you. Classy.
Wow dude you twist words easily dont you, i stated i got the account after AAA disbanded and BEFORE the account joined tb therefore how on earth did TB gift the account if it wasnt even in TB until after i got it. A tribe did not gift this account, a player i was friends with and previously bashed for did, this account did not belong to a tribe, it belonged to a individual person. If the account did belong to any tribe it was AAA, not TB and AAA members arent even in TB anymore, they either quit or got nobled out, the only surviving AAA members seem to be in wobble now.

So the answer is simply, no i was gifted to us by an AAA player, who i bashed for previously before joining the account.

He told me to decide whether to join wobble or tb, so i based the decision on how many of his friends that he was loyal to were joining each tribe(i admit that was the dumbest way to decide ever and a mistake on my part)

TB didnt gift the account.. floonk of AAA did, he told me i can make ANY decision i want but before he quit he refused to pick which tribe to join and gave me the decision which you know is not easy to be given a decision you have limited info on.

He also gave me the decision of playing with wobble/tb etc.. i chose tb initially because even when i bashed for floonky and wasnt in AAA, i still spoke to sam and AAA alot and worked alongside them so i felt loyalty to sam.

This account had nothing to do with tb and the player who gifted it didnt even know any members in tb really, but he was loyal to sam.

Sams quit tb so you cant really consider him tb.

As the account was given over before we actually joined tb, maybe 3-4 days before, it has nothing to do with them.

Obviously if the old owner expected me to join tb and remain in tb i would still be there now, as i wouldnt betray him.

but the old owner actually has friends in both wobble and tb, but more of his friends went to tb, which is why i did too.

he personally doesnt give a shit if the account is in tb or wobble, he told me to make the decision i personally felt best for the account, and what i feel is best for the account is to not be in a tribe that doesnt care enough about its members, tb is mainly about its duke, everyone knows this.

So before you start making accusations, gather the full story.

Personally the old owner wasn't sure whether to join tb or wobble, he was conflicted, he didnt want to let sam and the other AAA guys down, but also has a good friend in wobble, he refused to make the decision before he quit because he didnt want to make the wrong one.

The Kugyuuu account, did not belong to TB or Wobble, it belonged to an indepent AAA member who hadnt 100% picked his tribe.

So i think you can all respect that me and my fellow co-player been given an account then told to decide which tribe it joined wasnt easy, i chose tb and i take responsibility for that, but after my co joined a little bit after the account had joined tb he admitted early on that he HATED tb, and i agreed with him.

We as co-players voted to stay in tb or leave and fight tb, the 3 of us basically voted to leave..

Anyway just imagine yourself in our shoes, Lord Gibby, youre given a choice by the old player that you must join 1 of 2 tribes, you have limited information about both tribes but you know the majority of his friends are joining one tribe over the other, so out of loyalty you choose that tribe, you then realise that tribe is badly run and your duke(sam) quits so because sam has now quit and you dont know much about the tribe except that you joined to stay loyal to AAA's duke, you have no real loyalty to the tribe and you see it's badly run, so what do you do, do you stay or do you leave.

So i will say it's not easy to be gifted an account then told to pick 1 of 2 tribes to join, then also face the decision of having to decide to stay or leave that tribe because your two new co-players hate been in the tribe and you, yourself dislike it also.

As i said before, we do whats best for the tribe and our own happiness, and that wasn't tb.

Now hopefully we can quit discussing the history of Kugyuuu as Lord Gibby hopefully wont twist my words in this post like he managed to do in the last one.

Actually, im just gonna quit posting on externals except for maybe posting some stats in the future as people twist words too easily on here and try to create drama out of a simple explanation by twisting words.

I never once implied that TB gifted the account, i stated it was given to us by a member of AAA BEFORE the account joined tb, so how lord gibby then twisted this into tb giving us the account is absolutely beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Twisting words?

*more like finding it difficult to find direct statements in your unstructured blocks of texts.

DeletedUser

let me understand. TB! recruit players from Wobble and make them attack us, but players from TB! leave, attack them, we don't recruit them and it is unfair.

sleep where you lay your bed.

DeletedUser

Noone said whether it is fair or not. This is your own assumption. Most people actually agree that it is pure cowardiness.

DeletedUser

he's saying that TB gifted him the account :icon_wink:

Nah Paolo you must have missed his point. He only repeated it about 5 times in one post. I suppose he should have said a few more times how TB didn't gift it to him and blahh blahh blahh.

K fine TB didn't gift you the account a guy in AAA did. You still took said account and are now attacking AAA's ally TB the tribe that your duke Sam was in before he quit. If you were so loyal to Sam than you would fight with TB not against him seeing as Sam fought for TB.

If you don't like the way the tribe is run then fine, leave. You decided to attack them though because you know you would get spanked by Wobble if you tried to attack them. So instead you targeted n4z who has been fighting Wobble for some time now and attempt to take credit for it.

Cool story bro. Tell it again and repeat yourself a few more times this time around.

musological

Tb are currently making a good move on our k55, we'll see how this develops, however we dont care about 55 and our priority is 65/75 so you wont see us losing needless troops to hang onto 55 when the bigger picture is ks 65/75

so let me get this straight... you're running away and 'giving up' your foothold and base in the core in favour of having more nobles to use on the rim k's?

some folks are plain born special I guess...

DeletedUser74275

let the hyena's enjoy their feast for now (if it is even that much of a feast - i cant be bothered to look at the stats because i couldnt give a slight shit about my own anymore, let alone how you guys are doing but im going to post anyway out of complete boredom)

it wont be long before one of the pride of lions (thats wobble or TB! for the derp derps) decide to return to the hunting grounds and kill you off

a cowardly attack is not forgotten by either party, bragging about said cowardly attack is even more foolish

but please do carry on and add another wall of text about how much of a hard time you have had on this account and how you had to make a tough decision....yet in the same post you all declared unanimously how much you hated TB!. Cant be that much of a tough decision can it?

i expect to see more of your repetitive spiel in response to this, despite a fair amount of raised eyebrows regarding your awesomeness from both TB! and wobble

DeletedUser

well sorry dallow but im not an attention seeker..the main reason why i was in TB! and why i left TB! was because of Trex ( Doctor Sandman)

Yes you are an attention seeker, you had said in the other thread you were hitting TB! no one gave you attention as no one cared so you make another thread asking for tissues to dry your eyes.

DeletedUser

Noone said whether it is fair or not. This is your own assumption. Most people actually agree that it is pure cowardiness.

So rewrite her post with "cowardice" instead of fairness. TB! recruited players who left Wobble and attacked it, these guys didn't join Wobble but left TB! and attacked it, but they are cowards? Well, then I guess you guys have many cowards too. Thank you for the message.

DeletedUser

The story of players that left wobble is much more complicated and you know that. But seriously do you really want about things that happened 6 months ago in this world? If you do i can also tell the story of your cowardiness hijacking an AAA account, then joining wobble..

DeletedUser

I didn't join Wobble with the account, and I was being told I'd be attacked. Neither occurred in either of those situations, so you're really grasping at straws as usual.

DeletedUser

You left AAA to join the winning side of that war, they left tb! to join the winning side of the current war. The similarities are unavoidable. Your both cowardiness is just humiliating for a game we play just for fun..

DeletedUser

I left and waited a month to join Wobble, and only because I was insulted. Cowardice would've been spying, not leaving and getting rimmed. And they again, both domino and the Wobble leavers, were not threatened or insulted.

You can repeat your BS a third time, or actually read what I said and respond. It's humiliating to have to talk to someone who won't even read responses :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Yes you are an attention seeker, you had said in the other thread you were hitting TB! no one gave you attention as no one cared so you make another thread asking for tissues to dry your eyes.

please give me the link that i personally said i am hitting TB on another thread.