Domino v TB

DeletedUser

I am not the leader of domino so im not going to post a pnp, just some stats of the war currently between domino and tb and domino and svg.

Firstly Kugyuuu v Dyemond and loco amigo when we first left tb.

Side 1:
Players: Kugyuuu
Side 2:
Players: Dyemond, loco amigo

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194,782
Side 2: 9,711
Difference: 185,071

chart

If nobody believes we did the work for these conquers, i can find our oda from the time period in which this happened to prove that we did, we had an oda of around 5million for the week of our first 11 conquers on dyemond.

the dyemond/loco amigo stats are from a few weeks ago, when i nuked dyemond to all hell in k55.

Now the early war between domino and tb, lets see how its going.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOMINO
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 87
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 1,106,953
Side 2: 795,493
Difference: 311,460

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 60
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 832,521
Side 2: 544,822
Difference: 287,699

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 35
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 252,512
Side 2: 324,497
Difference: 71,985

chart

A bit of an improvement from tb and tb2 in the last 24 hours, we will see how thinks develop and this will make things more interesting in the south, now domino have declared war on the tb family.

DeletedUser

The Domino has just begun. They are about to change the fate of this world. The New World Order and the illuminaties are here to save us from our mistakes..God bless us.

Zwaardvis on 31.05. at 21:03
"Of course everything has a price? How could it not?!

And we are not the minions of wobble, although we are working with them. What we are doing is bigger than wobble and TB!"

DeletedUser7158

Domino are a temporary blip on the map - and an insult to the tribe of the same name from W38.

Jumping on players that Wobble have already hit and put through the ringer is no accomplishment. It's just scavenging.

All they've shown themselves to be is entirely untrustworthy.

DeletedUser

That's the pure truth.

Altough i would personally not been surprised if wobble recruited some of them.

DeletedUser

I think Wobble is going to keep nobling TB!, and our recruitment is our business. I think it's more likely TB! takes them, given they seem to have no issues recruiting traitors.

DeletedUser

That's the answer i expected. You are already in talks with them..

DeletedUser

I'm going to ignore your usual blabber taking conclusions from a guy not in council, and ask if you think TB! will win a day finally now that they have two ops landing.

DeletedUser

hello reggie! what account are you in? no and none..it was me who asked to be named that way,,was a huge domino fan.

and sorry aza..to be fair i had my eyes on n4z for a long time and he was one of the reason i left and stop attacking wobble. i still did my part attacking KQ till n4z got into my skin. and also we have no idea that n4z was being OP till i had seen stew had taken a few villas off him today, by the time i took villas it was only KQ who had taken villas off n4z as they were both fighting for a month now.

DeletedUser

Hey Maria,

I play sdcz6 in wobble. Yeh I saw some old w38 players here like Azz and wondered if Domino was set up by tracey on some account or ISE. But I guess, had I thought it through, that would not have been very realistic.

DeletedUser

hello reggie! what account are you in? no and none..it was me who asked to be named that way,,was a huge domino fan.

and sorry aza..to be fair i had my eyes on n4z for a long time and he was one of the reason i left and stop attacking wobble. i still did my part attacking KQ till n4z got into my skin. and also we have no idea that n4z was being OP till i had seen stew had taken a few villas off him today, by the time i took villas it was only KQ who had taken villas off n4z as they were both fighting for a month now.

Yeah the case with n4z is not us jumping on wobbles meat, we were planning to op him because hes been a pain in darks ass for a while, and was a key threat in our area.

I sent around 150 nukes at n4zghouls k65/75 and dark sent a crapload too.

So people may look at us as scavengers or whatever, but that is not the case, everything we have nobled from ghoul we prettymuch cleared ourselves.

The main reason i respect wobble more than tb though, is because wobble are a coordinated, tribe that are all working together, tb is all over the place and lacks team work, and the southern tb players didnt seem to care about war at all. So instead of staying in tb and been only 1 of 4 people that did anything in the south, we decided to leave and fight tb.

Our original reason for joining tb was merely that sam decided to suddenly join tb instead of wobble.. and we all followed our leaders lead, sam made the wrong decision, end of story, not blaming sam for anything as we didnt have to follow him to tb, but we joined tb out of loyalty to AAA but upon joining tb, they didnt really seem like a tribe we as a group of co-players on our account but usually play with so we left, its also made us realise, in future to make our own decisions on what tribe we join, not follow a former leader, who could make the wrong choice for us.

As dark said though ghoul was targeted by domino because dark himself was sick of n4zghoul and the rest of the tribe saw ghoul as our major threat at that point, however it turned out assoon as ghoul saw mass incomings he decided to quit.

DeletedUser

I commend TB! for their attempt at the current op. Whether or not it succeeds is going to be interesting, but they've certainly done their best and I feel they're showing their worthiness as a competitor.

DeletedUser74275

I commend TB! for their attempt at the current op. Whether or not it succeeds is going to be interesting, but they've certainly done their best and I feel they're showing their worthiness as a competitor.

i know theres like more than just one thread now, but i think you managed to post in the wrong one?

Domino noobs/pussies/refugees/lames etc versus TB has nothing to do with what you just said

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Has plenty to do with it, though perhaps the other thread would've been better. I get the feeling Domino is going to succeed only so long as focus is on Wobble.

DeletedUser

Maybe, im not impressed by tbs south at all though, but their north is good, ive always know tbs north is good, but we'll see how much they can do from distance and can tbs south capitalize when the north hits someone from domino in the south HARD. now that n4zghoul is falling, only wakeling impresses me from tbs southern bunch and possibly fabregas.

TB relies on their northern bunch, to improve their south needs to step up to the plate.

DeletedUser

The main reason i respect wobble more than tb though, is because wobble are a coordinated, tribe that are all working together, tb is all over the place and lacks team work, and the southern tb players didnt seem to care about war at all. So instead of staying in tb and been only 1 of 4 people that did anything in the south, we decided to leave and fight tb.

You have been fighting wobble, while in AAA for some months. You join TB! because of Sam, but you saw lack of teamwork and co-rdination. Then you leave tb, fair and enough. Why dont you form a tribe and continue fighting wobble, but instead joining the war against tb!. That only shows cowardiness, nothing more nothing less.

Oh, i forgot, the current movement of Domino is "something more than tb! and wobble"..

DeletedUser

DOMINO are nothing significant, at most they are just attention seekers.