Domino v TB

DeletedUser

There were more than you and zwaardis scouting our players so i guess there were more than "2" that the war was coming.

Anyway, war is ON, this has no meaning.

DeletedUser

There were more than you and zwaardis scouting our players so i guess there were more than "2" that the war was coming.

Anyway, war is ON, this has no meaning.

The others scouting you probably werent doing so because they knew war was coming, they were scouting you because the aim was already to attack tb without actually declaring war.. and see how many of them we could noble before the tribe realised we werent actually their friends, but then yeah zwaard declared war.

DeletedUser

lol yeah Zwaardis actually declared when he still had support in his villas from our players.

Yeah, yeah i know. It's just a game, so backstabbing is a part of it. I disagree with this mentality anyway.

DeletedUser

lol yeah Zwaardis actually declared when he still had support in his villas from our players.

Yeah, yeah i know. It's just a game, so backstabbing is a part of it. I disagree with this mentality anyway.

I personally didnt know this until you or someone else mentioned it in the externals, and i don't agree with him doing that, he should have sent tb support back, before declaring as that sort of trick is a bit dirty.

DeletedUser

New devolopment here, turns out the ex leader of Domino, good old Zwaardvis tried to sell us out to tb.

Here is the story, basically the tribe has been pressuring zwaard to step down as duke for a while, as he was acting like a dictator, making several decisions alone and annoying the tribe, caused dark civnuj to quit for a while.

Well since then Zwaardvis has decided to quit and handed his sit over to strife22 but did not delete his messages, Zwaardvis also had a spy in tb that was nothing to do with the rest of us, it was his own thing.

Anyway so upon reading Zwaardvis's mails, strife22 found Zwaardvis had messaged the whole of tb telling them who his spy was and asking them to forgive him for betraying them and help him his own spy.

So bullshit move 1 By Zwaardvis = Selling out his own spy to try and rejoin tb.

Here comes bullshit move 2, there is a mail from Zwaardvis to godliss telling her hes decided he wants to work for tb again against wobble, godliss replied saying she would let her council know and they would decide.

So here is how this whole thing goes, the rest of Domino did not know Zwaard was doing any of this until we got his sit and strife read the mails. The rest of domino would never go back to tb, we decided to fight them and will fight them until this world ends.

Zwaardvis has betrayed domino, by trying to run back to tb with his tail between his legs and it shows you what sort of person he is that he tried to sell out his own spy to regain tbs affections.

I mean obviously im not sure exactly whats gone on, i just know Zwaardvis quit because he realises nobody in domino has any faith in him anymore and when strife22 recieved Zwaardvis's sit he saw these mails of zwaard trying to betray Domino to tb, and decided he should forward the mails to rest of Domino because Zwaardvis has betrayed us all.

I probably shouldnt be informing the whole world of this issue but i figured i better let you guys know what sort of person Zwaardvis is so you know to avoid him in future worlds or to avoid him if he goes onto any other account in this world.

DeletedUser

godliss on 15.06. at 11:29
why woudl you want to chat? you wanted to war us i thought
Zwaardvis on 15.06. at 09:57
I would like to talk to you and your council in a skype chat if possible or in a hidden shared forum. I would like to organise a 24hr ceasefire in which this chat will happen.

Please get back to me asap

Zwaardvis today at 09:06
I added the cookie thing.. :)

This message has been forwarded by Zwaardvis.
Zwaardvis today at 09:06
You ate my cookies!!
Zwaardvis on 15.06. at 12:27
Maybe I have changed my mind about certain things... Anyway mail me back when you guys have reached a decision. I'll be away for a bit now so if you get mailed back it will be a sitter
godliss on 15.06. at 11:32
i asked council if they want to talk =) will let you know when do

Here is another mail forwarded by strife22 when he got the traitors sit.

church stretton on 15.06. at 14:25
your such an idiot...

you'll get rimmed very quickly mate
Zwaardvis on 15.06. at 09:47
I am just letting you know that xxmazoxx is a spy for me. He started spying as soon as I left, although due to me deleting a load of mails I cannot prove this. He has passed on info about council chats, targets and stacked villages in another huge mail, again which I deleted unfortunately. There is another mail to prove him being a spy, and I will forward that as well. He then got greedy and started asking for too much protection etc. and nearly tried to blackmail me. So we will no longer be needing him. I am not lying or manipulating my words or anything like that. I just think you should know he would and has betrayed you for a long time, and he would probably give info to wobble too.

Anyway morale of the story is lets destroy the spy.

The other mail will be forwarded in a sec.

DeletedUser

Credit to tb though, the majority of them rejected this idiots plea to run back to them.

Domino will continue to war tb, there will be no ceasefire and the traitor that tried to go against his own tribes wishes to war tb and become friends with them has been kicked.

yes we have kicked our own duke for been a traitor.. as he sent all these mails to tb without informing us, he knew we want to war tb not befriend them yet he tried to run back to them crying, then cowardly that he is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Course they rejected it, the stats look bad enough already for them without him being nobled too. I mean, it's 67-11 in the past 24 hours, 100-11 if you add Paolo. They're shrinking 20 villages overall a day, have gone down 20 by nobling alone in the past week, are losing more and more players...why take yet another coward who'd make them look even worse to their own members?

Bravo to them on having enough common sense not to make their mistakes of taking traitors over again lol.

DeletedUser

Course they rejected it, the stats look bad enough already for them without him being nobled too. I mean, it's 67-11 in the past 24 hours, 100-11 if you add Paolo. They're shrinking 20 villages overall a day, have gone down 20 by nobling alone in the past week, are losing more and more players...why take yet another coward who'd make them look even worse to their own members?

Bravo to them on having enough common sense not to make their mistakes of taking traitors over again lol.

Well yeah thats what i mean, once we all formed domino and decided we were against tb that was meant to be it, no changing our minds and 90% of us have stuck to that and will keep fighting tb.

I knew zwaard was a dictator, and an arrogant toerag but i never thought hed be stupid enough to try and switch sides again and run back to tb, now tb know who Zwaard's spy was it will be interesting to see what they will do about that person.

And thats true if tb took him back all that would happen is that hed have got owned by wobble and domino, thats probably why he quit and sent strife his sit without deleting the mails that make him look bad, because 1- he knew tb wouldnt take him 2- he knew domino were getting sick of him and the whole tribe was about to quit if he didnt step down as duke.

Anyway i better stop posting internal domino matters on the forums, as the rest of my tribe are going to kill me, but i just couldnt resist posting this and having a combined externals lol at zwaardvis.

One positive thing now Zwaardvis has quit is Domino can focus on the war against tb without any rubbish or internal problems getting in the way as the rest of the tribe all get along and are becoming friends, the only problem was Zwaardvis as everyone was getting sick of him.

DeletedUser

Just FYI, there was never a spy of Domino in Tb!. Only some little tricks.

DeletedUser

Was probably being fed fake info, even possibly through a sit. Or do you think that his "proof" mail was suddenly not good enough to warrant the player being kicked?

Yeah, probably a fake.

In other news, .tricky22 has left. He may be far from DOMINO, but he's the latest defection up north, and that'll likely make more support head up there...and away from DOMINO.

DeletedUser

As you said Andrew, zwaardvis thought he had one.

And FYI noone is gonna hit tricky.

DeletedUser

Turns out godliss doesnt read the internals, she doesnt realise zwaard has quit and someone else has the sit.

godliss today at 17:04
ok when woudl be a good time to get together on skype? once we set the time, i will organize a ceasefire

the current sitter has set her straight though and told her the traitor zwaardvis has quit and that domino will continue the war with tb, the sitter also told her shes not very smart for considering entertaining zwaardvis, if zwaard was about to betray domino to tb why would tb even entertain him.. when hed betray them again at the drop of a hat.

There will be no ceasefire, the war with domino and tb will continue, and the traitor zwaardvis will be rimmed now he has quit and his betrayal has been uncovered.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NUTS
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 29
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 704,040
Side 2: 271,317
Difference: 432,723

chart

DeletedUser

It's so average what your saying, any player on w46 will join the losing tribe here and then you will have a challenge yes,
First person i recognise is the roman guy and bud you did quit early here yh,
I did hear you had your skills so no dis-respect just saying lets get it on.

Side 1:
Players: Itchynakas
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 248
Difference: 167

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 0
Difference: 80

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 776,782
Side 2: 2,458,922
Difference: 1,682,140

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 767,253
Side 2: 0
Difference: 767,253

chart

DeletedUser

Double post smithy luvs that only 5 more days then it's itchy time, lol

DeletedUser

After a group of players leave their tribe and attack them, one of them plans to leave again and is denounced as a traitor.

TW comedy at its finest...

DeletedUser

Right? That's exactly what I keep saying about the TB! players who have been asking to join Wobble, but no one seems to get it!

I'm glad you understand Nadir :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

nadir if you can post in the external why don't you just play in-game and lead TB! back to it's glory.